• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus was Black

I blame Christians. You guys bought into supersessionism first. And now you have more crazy people trying to supersess your supersession.

False. The masses of people centuries past did not joyfully hop on the Christian bandwagon and subsequently pass on their Christian upbringing to their children, grandchildren, great grandchildren, etc., therefore Christians didn't stand on line for tickets to be suppressed. The truth is that the only thing that has been suppressed is the true history that they were FORCED into the Christian religious belief system, which at first was solely a Roman Catholic establishment; later denominations formed to bring various branches into being of what we know as Christianity today.

If you know true history you would be familiar with the Roman Catholic (and then the Spanish) Inquisitions that started in the 12th Century that catapulted the conversion of tremendous masses of people from their original religious beliefs into Christianity (Catholicism).

So if you want to blame anyone for people being suppressed by Christianity, don't blame them, blame the source of the problem...

hqdefault.jpg

Jesus doesn't suggest he comes from Europeans or Africans.

Most Egyptologists, anthropologists and archaeologists of the European persuasion will concede that Egypt is in Africa but they don't want to admit that they were dark-skinned people. Of course this is all a part of the great deception, but the reality of it is that if they admit that ancient Egypt (ancient Kemet) was a part of black Africa then they will also have to do the same for Israel, and that's why they continue to promote this deception. Israel is northeast Africa - fact.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
I blame Christians. You guys bought into supersessionism first. And now you have more crazy people trying to supersess your supersession.
Ha ha...! :)
You might be able to help me.
I have read that Galilean Jews were recent converts from the time of the Babylon 'incarceration'??
Is this true?
If true, how can any of the Galileans be related to, say, King David?

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
I have read that Galilean Jews were recent converts from the time of the Babylon 'incarceration'??
Is this true?

Is this true?

Where did you read that?? Matthew 1:1-17

1 The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

2 Abraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Judas and his brethren;

3 And Judas begat Phares and Zara of Thamar; and Phares begat Esrom; and Esrom begat Aram;

4 And Aram begat Aminadab; and Aminadab begat Naasson; and Naasson begat Salmon;

5 And Salmon begat Booz of Rachab; and Booz begat Obed of Ruth; and Obed begat Jesse;

6 And Jesse begat David the king; and David the king begat Solomon of her that had been the wife of Urias;

7 And Solomon begat Roboam; and Roboam begat Abia; and Abia begat Asa;

8 And Asa begat Josaphat; and Josaphat begat Joram; and Joram begat Ozias;

9 And Ozias begat Joatham; and Joatham begat Achaz; and Achaz begat Ezekias;

10 And Ezekias begat Manasses; and Manasses begat Amon; and Amon begat Josias;

11 And Josias begat Jechonias and his brethren, about the time they were carried away to Babylon:

12 And after they were brought to Babylon, Jechonias begat Salathiel; and Salathiel begat Zorobabel;

13 And Zorobabel begat Abiud; and Abiud begat Eliakim; and Eliakim begat Azor;

14 And Azor begat Sadoc; and Sadoc begat Achim; and Achim begat Eliud;

15 And Eliud begat Eleazar; and Eleazar begat Matthan; and Matthan begat Jacob;

16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.

17 So all the generations from Abraham to David are fourteen generations; and from David until the carrying away into Babylon are fourteen generations; and from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ are fourteen generations.

BUT... if you want to go via the Jewish belief in accordance ith their Talmud that says Jesus' mother Mary was a whore who went with many men, but you don't like that theory, you can consider the verse in Luke describing the angel Gabriel's visit to Mary, " And the angel came in unto her," literally means he CAME IN unto her.... then in that case Gabriel would be the father of Jesus, which would make Jesus the son of (a) God.

What does it matter what his color was????

It matters a great deal. That's why struggles have been made to hide the truth by flipping the script to give the masses the idea through mainstream teaching that Jesus was not black. What does it matter? A good question for God, who seems to have been the first to separate human beings from mankind. There are tons of stories in the bible, starting in Genesis about this - starting with how the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose and their freakish offspring were the giants and all those "Ites" ((Edomites, Kadmonites, Hittites, Perizzites. Amorites, Canaannites, Girga****es, Jebusites, etc.).

That actually might be about right.

463-99.jpg

He was a Jew.

No, he was not. He was an Israelite, a Judaen. "Jews" did not come on the scene or set foot on the lands when Jesus was alive until the A.D. era when they came from Europe (Germany).

Probably what is called "olive" complexion.

No, wrong again. He was black like the Egyptians his parents hid him among from birth until King Herod died. Read page 1 of this post - you cannot hide a white baby among black people. It's just not possible. Same for Moses, also raised in Egypt and mistaken to be an Egyptian. And same goes for Joseph, whose brothers who sold him to Egyptians didn't even recognize him because of his Egyptian clothing, indicating that the Egyptians and Israelites looked the same - black.

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
It matters a great deal. That's why struggles have been made to hide the truth by flipping the script to give the masses the idea through mainstream teaching that Jesus was not black. What does it matter? A good question for God, who seems to have been the first to separate human beings from mankind. There are tons of stories in the bible, starting in Genesis about this - starting with how the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose and their freakish offspring were the giants and all those "Ites" ((Edomites, Kadmonites, Hittites, Perizzites. Amorites, Canaannites, Girga****es, Jebusites, etc.).

That actually might be about right.

463-99.jpg

No, he was not. He was an Israelite, a Judaen. "Jews" did not come on the scene or set foot on the lands when Jesus was alive until the A.D. era when they came from Europe (Germany).

No, wrong again. He was black like the Egyptians his parents hid him among from birth until King Herod died. Read page 1 of this post - you cannot hide a white baby among black people. It's just not possible. Same for Moses, also raised in Egypt and mistaken to be an Egyptian. And same goes for Joseph, whose brothers who sold him to Egyptians didn't even recognize him because of his Egyptian clothing, indicating that the Egyptians and Israelites looked the same - black.

Thank you.
Help me out some more please.
When did the first Jews become Jews vs. people of Israel?
From where did they come? The Jews I mean.
So Jesus was not a Jew?
Joseph and Mary were black?
If so we Christians have been deceived big time.
This searcher needs to know.

Last edited:

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
O.M.G.!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just thort o' somethin'.
If Jesus was non white, and in fact a "person of color" there are a whole lot
of white, Bible thumping, right wing, fundamentalists that ain't gonna be happy.
:imp::imp:

Bawwwwwwwwwww-hawwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Really tears me up thinking about that.
My Uncle Wilbur, r.i.p. would roll over in his grave.
My uncle, really a good man, said that black people were cursed by God
and he believed that chit!

He was an elder in a fundamentalist Church of Christ.
There are MANY Church's of Christ and most are different save the name.

Tumah

Veteran Member
Is this true?
I hadn't heard that, but obviously if true, that would preclude their being able to be related to king David.

When did the first Jews become Jews vs. people of Israel?
From where did they come? The Jews I mean.

If I am not mistaken and if my memory serves me right, Jewish people came to Israel around 70 years After Death of Jesus. They were European (white) with German background. Yiddish (Jewish slang, to say it loosely) is a mixture of Hebrew and German, this is why Germans can understand some Yiddish words and phrases.

So Jesus was not a Jew?

No, he was not a "Jew" - this term did not exist until the Jewish (like a Jew, like greenish is like green) took over the land of so-called Israel (Palestine) thinking they would inherit the promise of God, but not understanding that Israel is not a place, it is a people, and the promise of God to the children of Israel no matter how far across the Earth they are scattered. Remember, the children of Israel are the children of Jacob, whose name was changed to Israel.

Joseph and Mary were black?

Correct. It's no secret, really, just not made popular knowledge. The Roman Catholic Pope prays to images and figures of the Black Madonna and Child....

upload_2016-7-30_15-43-49.png

If so we Christians have been deceived big time.

Absolutely. Some are still sleeping, but many are waking up.

I google images of Jesus See ^^^^ and tell me how many are of white guys.
We are being misled??????????????????????? I need to know the TRUTH.

Those images are false images that have been indoctrinated into the masses as a part of mainstream teaching. Those images, for the most part, are of Cesare Borgia, do your own research on that. The image of Jesus was manipulated by Roman Catholics for whatever agenda they'd initially hoped to accomplish by repeatedly portraying Jesus as white instead of the black man he was. Others have painted white images of Jesus as well; Michaelangelo did one and used his nephew as a model, if I am not mistaken.

If Jesus was non white, and in fact a "person of color" there are a whole lot
of white, Bible thumping, right wing, fundamentalists that ain't gonna be happy.

I don't believe it's about that, or at least I don't believe it should be. Truth is light. That long-labeled sect you mentioned should just be concerned with following the will of the Most High, don't you think. If I am not mistaken, Christians are taught that Jesus came for ALL, including the Gentiles.

My Uncle Wilbur, r.i.p. would roll over in his grave.

How come you think that?

When everything has been said and done, and I think it has in this post, the bottom line is that there is not one person who most certainly knows what Jesus looked like, except that he was black. How could anyone KNOW what he looked like to even BEGIN to draw a picture or paint an image when we understand that he survived death on a cross, was placed in a tomb from which he escaped, hung out with his friends for 40 days and was eaten by his disciples when he made himself a living sacrifice for their sin of breaking the sabbath? But I digress; like I said, there is another topic on that if you're interested.....

Apparently since the suppressed fact that Jesus was black (as well as Moses, Joseph, the Egyptians, Israelites, etc.) has been revealed, some feathers have been ruffled. It's simply demonstrated just one case of ongoing deceptions being perpetrated around the globe.

An important question for christians: So does Jesus being black change your faith in the power of the Messiah and oon-coming king? Or is it like: first I was lost because I didn't know him, now I feel lost because I do?

It occurred to me today that many have been freed from deception to worship God in Spirit and in Truth, marching around with fists in the air singing, "I KNOW WHO I AM!!"

By the same token, on the flip side there are probably those who are confused by truth revealed, because they are reluctant to accept it.

upload_2016-8-1_0-48-56.png

If you loved Jesus before this post started, do you still love him? Are you still looking forward to the day you see him face to face?