• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus' Return

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
for instance, the latter day saints church aka Mormons have amassed billions of dollars* from their members to welcome Second Coming and to support him but they continue doing the same without supporting the Second Coming 1835-1908, I gather. Right......

First of all, wrong guesses or wrong calculations does Not make the Bible as wrong just makes the guesses as wrong.
Plus, in Scripture there is No amassing of $$$$$$$, so wrong teachings does Not make the Bible as wrong but makes the wrong teachings as wrong.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Isn’t he supposed to punish sinners?
^ Absolutely right ^ see Isaiah 11:3-4; Revelation 19:14-15 besides Matthew 25:31-34.
so, we are speaking about un-repentant sinners - 2 Peter 3:9
The wicked being punished with being ' destroyed forever ' .
- Psalms 92:7; Psalms 104:35; Proverbs 2:21-22

Last edited:

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
lol, I don't think Jesus would take a side in any earthly matter: Luke 12:14
Remember: Jesus was under the Constitutiion of the Mosaic law at that time.
Thus, there was No need for Jesus to get involved in a matter that was already clearly defined in the Mosaic Law.
If needed, the ' elders ' as a body were to get involved with such secular matters.
Also, please keep in mind Jesus' purpose here was to preach and teach about God's Kingdom according to Luke 4:43.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Yes, the religious leaders could Not execute Jesus so the Jews got the political (Romans) to do their dirty work.
- Acts of the Apostles 3:15
By the time of Constantine the political used the 'church' to achieve their political goal.
Under the Constitution of the Mosaic law for ancient Israel there was separation of 'church and state'.
- 2 Chronicles 26:16-21
The 'king' (political) was Not to interfere with priestly (religious) duties and vice versa.
But Pilate did not execute Jesus on the Cross, he conspired with the staff to save Jesus' death on the Cross, that is why Jesus bones were not broken, and a sturdy man like Jesus was not to die in two/three hours, I understand. Right?

Regards
According to Wells, in his early years, Doherty, and Carrier, the mythical Jesus was derived from Wisdom traditions, the personification of an eternal aspect of God, who came to visit human beings.[235][236][web 21] Doherty notes that the concept of a spiritual Christ was the result of common philosophical and religious ideas of the first and second century AD, in which the idea of an intermediary force between God and the world were common.[83]
Christ myth theory - Wikipedia

Last edited:

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
But Pilate did not execute Jesus on the Cross, he conspired with the staff to save Jesus' death on the Cross, that is why Jesus bones were not broken, and a sturdy man like Jesus was not to die in two/three hours, I understand. Right? Regards

When the soldier pierced Jesus blood and water came forth - Jesus died of a broken heart.

paradox

(㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)
he conspired with the staff to save Jesus' death on the Cross
Reason why they didn't broke his bones was because he was already dead.

Do you know why they broke the bones of the crucified?
To speed up the process, to cause suffocation by its own weight sooner.
Dying on the cross lasted for days usually, and was accompanied by crows, this is the most horrible torture one can see.
It's not just like, they put you on the cross and you die, eh.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Reason why they didn't broke his bones was because he was already dead.

Do you know why they broke the bones of the crucified?
To speed up the process, to cause suffocation by its own weight sooner.
Dying on the cross lasted for days usually, and was accompanied by crows, this is the most horrible torture one can see.
It's not just like, they put you on the cross and you die, eh.
It is, therefore, a strong and certain clue, I understand, that Pilate conspired with his staff to save Jesus from a cursed death on the Cross, please. Right?

Regards

paradox

(㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)
It is, therefore, a strong and certain clue, I understand, that Pilate conspired with his staff to save Jesus from a cursed death on the Cross, please. Right?
When roman soldiers come Jesus already passed away.
But it was not romans but rather Jews who wanted Jesus dead sooner and down from the cross, see John 19:31
They wanted him buried because tomorrow was Saturday, holy day for them.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If a man built the church building established by man is just a business. Isnt it his already?

Yes.

Isn't the man role of his business not a real father as he's celibate?

Yes.

Where's lifes real father...human life?

With human men women having sex.

0AD part of a humans testimonial the father of human babies a man baby adult not origin father of men invented sacrifice of life. Substantiated and legal.

Baby man did it.

By changing earths heavens mass using ice himself saviour mass that was naturally cooling gases and water cooled.

Built machines used cooling to hold evil machine as mass of gods transmitters. Meanwhile whilst he burnt out the same mass in conversions was where machine transmitters came from first.

God earths ground.

By machines. No man is God teaching.

Said in 1000 years time the asteroid star we set alight that was passing wandering by earth will arrive again. Attack burn life sacrifice Jesus terms returned as science advised....yet life will be saved again.

Shroud exact evidence.

And it was Baha'i Muslim star message. Past notified recorded event. Two conditions in one incident.

Next arrival 1900 not exactly 1000 years return. Russia hit.

I write the advice as humans consciousness changes and wrong brain beliefs emerge. Incorrect bio science as incorrect thinking emerges in consciousness.

As our brains chemistry change. We physically see differently in eyesight.

One of the pertinent warnings.

Observation shifts mentally.

As brain chemistry does change all physical concepts.

Science is only observation first.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
But it was not romans but rather Jews who wanted Jesus dead sooner and down from the cross, see John 19:31
The story didn't happen as historic. It was in a vision only. Dreamt.

The letters became new words that told a data story that got recorded symbolic Man body on cross in clouds. Visions of bodies still seen today. We get glimpses in visions.

Clouds show the character of stories. You know it does NASA studied it.

Lots of different types of humans animals die. Wearing clothes shows it recorded. As does wearing of sandals by a cloud man.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

It become very clear that Pilate made this arrangement so that:
  1. Jesus remains only for a few hours on the Cross and Jesus doesn't die
  2. Pilate's wife did see a dream and convinced Pilate that Jesus was an innocent man.
  3. Pilate couldn't just free Jesus so he adopted an "eye-wash" and or a deception and saved Jesus from dying a cursed death on the Cross.
It is a happy news for the true believers in Jesus that Jesus was a truthful person and he didn't die on the Cross, I understand. Right?

Regards

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
many christian's believe jesus is supposed to return.

so if he does, will the churches hand over the reins to him? or do you suppose they will continue with business as usual?

They continue business as usual, they missed it.

Regards Tony

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
First of all, wrong guesses or wrong calculations does Not make the Bible as wrong just makes the guesses as wrong.
Plus, in Scripture there is No amassing of $$$$$$$, so wrong teachings does Not make the Bible as wrong but makes the wrong teachings as wrong.
But the irony is that the one who had to come has indeed come but they have not accepted him-Mirza Ghulam Ahmad- the Promised Messiah and Imam Mahdi 1835-1908. Right?

Regards

Muffled

Jesus in me
many christian's believe jesus is supposed to return.

so if he does, will the churches hand over the reins to him? or do you suppose they will continue with business as usual?

I believe all the churches will be wiped out by fire and all the people will consider Jesus their Lord.

Muffled

Jesus in me
When he turns out to be black, pro-choice, anti gun and votes Democrat he will be rejected

I believe that is historically incorrect; blacks are from Africa not the Middle East. People from the Middles East are brown. I believe those who love Jesus wont care about that.

I believe that is extremely unlikely.

I believe He will not have a problem with guns if there are any.

I believe Jesus as King will rule so there will be no voting.

Kelly of the Phoenix

But Pilate did not execute Jesus on the Cross, he conspired with the staff to save Jesus' death on the Cross, that is why Jesus bones were not broken, and a sturdy man like Jesus was not to die in two/three hours, I understand. Right?
I don’t think Pilate cared. I think the centurion whose servant was supposedly healed was the one who fudged the account.

Altfish

Veteran Member
I believe that is historically incorrect; blacks are from Africa not the Middle East. People from the Middles East are brown. I believe those who love Jesus wont care about that.

I believe that is extremely unlikely.

I believe He will not have a problem with guns if there are any.

I believe Jesus as King will rule so there will be no voting.
Good grief!!!!!!!
You are worried about his skin colour.!!!!
He cares about mothers more than you do.
I thought he was Jesus 'meek and mild' not Jesus 'Glock & Wild"
He won't last 12-months if he really thinks he can rule as a King. That ended years ago.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
I don’t think Pilate cared. I think the centurion whose servant was supposedly healed was the one who fudged the account.

There are things that show he cared.
Pilate's wife saw a dream and told about it to Pilate:

“While Pilate was still seated on the bench, his wife sent him a message, ‘Have nothing to do with that righteous man. I suffered much in a dream today because of him.’” (Matthew 27:19)

Pilate, therefore, wanted to save Jesus from a cursed death on the Cross, so Pilate managed the event. Right?

Regards