• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus' Return

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
" And Jesus' himself explained it, as to what is meant by Second Coming of a person, didn't he please. Right?"

John the Baptist was asked by a delegation of priests (present tense) "Art thou Elias", he replied "I am not":

John 1:21 "Then who are you?" they inquired. "Are you Elijah?" He said, "I am not." "Are you the Prophet?" He answered, "No."

Matthew 11:14 -15:
14And if you are willing to accept it, he is the Elijah who was to come. 15He who has ears, let him hear.…
Matthew 11:14 And if you are willing to accept it, he is the Elijah who was to come.

Didn't Jesus declare that John-the-Baptist is in spirit/character/deeds is Elias/Elijah, please? Right?

Mirza Ghulam Ahmad 1835-1908 is therefore Second in Coming of Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah in spirit/character/deeds , it transpires, please. Right?
And there is a purpose to it, please
Like Jonah went to his people after the event of the "Fish" and his people accepted the message given to him by G-d, the same way after getting saved from dying in consequence of the event of "Cross", Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah went from Galilee to the ten tribes of Israel wherever they lived in different countries in the East, and they accepted his Message given to him by G-d, I understand, please? Right?

Regards

Last edited:

Muffled

Jesus in me
Like Jonah went to his people after the event of the "Fish" and his people accepted the message given to him by G-d, the same way after getting saved from dying in consequence of the event of "Cross", Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah went from Galilee to the ten tribes of Israel wherever they lived in different countries in the East, and they accepted his Message given to him by G-d, I understand, please? Right?

Regards

Jonah did not go to his people. He went to the Ninevites.

Jesus was not saved from dying on the cross. There is no valid source for such a concept.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
" And Jesus' himself explained it, as to what is meant by Second Coming of a person, didn't he please. Right?"

John the Baptist was asked by a delegation of priests (present tense) "Art thou Elias", he replied "I am not":

John 1:21 "Then who are you?" they inquired. "Are you Elijah?" He said, "I am not." "Are you the Prophet?" He answered, "No."

Matthew 11:14 -15:
14And if you are willing to accept it, he is the Elijah who was to come. 15He who has ears, let him hear.…
Matthew 11:14 And if you are willing to accept it, he is the Elijah who was to come.
Didn't Jesus declare that John-the-Baptist is in spirit/character/deeds is Elias/Elijah, please? Right?
Mirza Ghulam Ahmad 1835-1908 is therefore Second in Coming of Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah in spirit/character/deeds , it transpires, please. Right?
And there is a purpose to it, please
Mirza Ghulam Ahmad 1835-1908 the Promised Messiah/Imam Mahdi- the End Times Reformer of all revealed religions states regarding Second Coming:

" Harken, all ye people. This is a prophecy of Him Who had created heaven and earth. He will spread this Community of His in all countries and will make it supreme over all, through reason and arguments. The days are coming, indeed they are near, when this will be the only religion which will be held in honor. God will bestow extraordinary blessings on this religion and Movement. He will frustrate everyone who seeks to destroy it. This supremacy will last till the Judgement Day. Remember, that no one will descend from heaven. All our opponents who are alive today will die and no one will see Jesus son of Mary descending from heaven. Then their next generation will pass away and no one of them will see this spectacle. Then the generation next after that will pass away without seeing the son of Mary descending from heaven. Then God will make them anxious that though the time of the supremacy of the cross had passed away and the world had undergone great changes, yet the son of Mary had not descended from heaven. Then the wise people will suddenly discard this belief. The third century after today will not yet have come to a close when those who hold this belief, whether Muslims or Christians, will lose all hope and will give up this belief in disgust. There will then be only one religion that will prevail in the world and only one leader. I have come only to sow the seed, which has been sown by my hand. Now it will sprout and grow and flourish and no one can arrest its growth.”
(Tazkaratush Shahadatain, p. 64-65) written/authored by Mirza Ghulam Ahmad in 1903
Conclusion of the 14th Century and A Moment of Reflection for the Muslims
The Promised Messiah – Prophecies Fulfilled
Conclusion

Hasn't what he wrote in 1903 been witnessed to be fulfilled by one hundred and nineteen years by everybody , please? Right?

Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
paarsurrey said:
" Jesus is coming back as a conquering King "

Kindly quote from Jesus in this connection, please. Right?
If one cannot, isn't it an accusation against Jesus, please? Right?
Rev 17:14 They will make war on the Lamb, and the Lamb will conquer them, for he is Lord of lords and King of kings, and those with him are called and chosen and faithful.”
The verse reference by one is not from Jesus.Right?
One couldn't quote from Jesus, one may reflect therefore that one is deviated from the path of Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah, it transpires, please. Right?

Regards

Last edited: