• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

JESUS IS THE ARCHANGEL MICHAEL !!!

abbaton

friend, i hate to be the one to tell you this, but this war you are waging over Gnostics will not end well for you. We are good people in search of knowledge. Gnostic Christians freely admit that Christ is the bringer of said knowledge, and yet you STILL TO THIS DAY are outcasting their scripture and faith... perhaps the most crucial period of christs message was AFTER the resurrection... He shed light on the INESCAPABLE TRUTH that this world has been at war since Eden, and the bones, the sinew, the very organs in your body, are the construct of fallen beings, that we were broken to begin with. It is not as your bible says, but as the Prophets say... The persecution of God's people will continue until the entire World spirit realizes exactly where we came from, and How lucky we are to have Salvation thru the Pleroma.... Please count your blessings, and i can only pray that you will open your eyes and lend your ears to the Word of God, as it was intended to be told, not as man intended it to be SOLD... Mark 15:34...

MJFlores

It is confusing that you keep on referring to
have you seen the verse that you have been plugging twice?

Mark 15:34 New International Version (NIV)
And at three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Eloi, Eloi, lema sabachthani?” (which means “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”).

Why is that relevant in your discussion? Geeez....

Redirect.

friend, i hate to be the one to tell you this, but this war you are waging over Gnostics will not end well for you. We are good people in search of knowledge. Gnostic Christians freely admit that Christ is the bringer of said knowledge, and yet you STILL TO THIS DAY are outcasting their scripture and faith... perhaps the most crucial period of christs message was AFTER the resurrection... He shed light on the INESCAPABLE TRUTH that this world has been at war since Eden, and the bones, the sinew, the very organs in your body, are the construct of fallen beings, that we were broken to begin with. It is not as your bible says, but as the Prophets say... The persecution of God's people will continue until the entire World spirit realizes exactly where we came from, and How lucky we are to have Salvation thru the Pleroma.... Please count your blessings, and i can only pray that you will open your eyes and lend your ears to the Word of God, as it was intended to be told, not as man intended it to be SOLD... Mark 15:34...

You could have your own Luciferian / Satanical beliefs, for all I care - it is a choice and it is your choice. You can espouse strange beliefs and stay confusing like blurting out strange teachings. But in the end of it all, we would reap what we sow.

It is also shocking that you would use words like "war" which is confusing, unless you would like to be poetic in a strange way. War in its definition is a state of armed conflict between different nations or states or different groups within a nation or state. When people engage in debates or information, that is not war. In war, there are instruments of war [like swords, knives, guns etc] not exchange of information. Maybe confusion is just a recipe of Luciferians or not having a sensible mind is the outcome of having a strange religion.

Persecution of God's people is real and on going but if Gnostic Luciferians are God's people why then do you call yourselves Luciferians? It is ironical because Lucifer is the devil. Lucifer is the former name of Satan. How can Gnostic Luciferians claim to be God's people unless of course your God is Lucifer or Satan.

Gnosticism, usually reveres Lucifer not as the devil, but as a liberator, a guardian or guiding spirit, or even the true god Luciferianism - Wikipedia

Now that is shocking and that will not end well because the Lord Jesus Christ have destined the devil, the devil's angels and the devil's people to the eternal fire on Judgement Day.

Matthew 25:41 New International Version (NIV)
“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

So I give my condolences in advance.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Daniel 12:1 "prince". Son of the king? No.

Definition
chieftain, chief, ruler, official, captain, prince
NASB Translation
captain (22), captains (39), charge (1), chief (24), chief and commanders (1), chiefs (1), commander (40), commanders (49), governor (3), heads (1), leader (2), leaders (28), leading (3), officer (1), officers (14), official (9), officials (35), overseers (3), Prince (1), prince (9), prince of princes (1), princes (109), quartermaster* (1), ruler (1), rulers (10), taskmasters* (1).

Strong's Hebrew: 8269. שָׂר (sar) -- chieftain, chief, ruler, official, captain, prince

I believe that makes sense. God is our king and Jesus is His son so that makes him a prince and since He is one with God, King also.

abbaton

the prophetic "Lucifer" to the Gnostics is "Adonai Sabaoth" who was the One who is the life. If you read our texts such as On the origin of the world, and Apocryphon of John, and hypostasis of the archons, you will know... The flesh and three dimensional world, even the boundaries of Time itself here were a construct of a being known as the demiurge or Saklas or the original Samael, which is a title for angel of death, however this title was redeemed by archangel Michael/Uriel/Abaddon, who many call the destroyer because he will destroy the Dragons works here who is the serpent of OLD... When Adam was created he was a creation from multiple entities and he was Modeled after the most high and his spirit was artificial breath of life... The first man Adamas was before the demiurge, and so was his son the Logos, or son of man, they were called to the 7th heaven by Sophia who is the holy spirit emanation of Barbelo, from the spiritual Monad which governs all things demonic or not... when the outer darkness revealed its ruler, He was called out.. He was a jealous God, but of whom was he jealous of ?? The old testament has been at war between Enki and Enlil, Set and Horus, Michael and the devil, they go by many names, they were constructed from the same source by Jesus and God, and because of that, just as the only fate of the Sun itself comes from its power within, so the only way to defeat the dragon is from the chain and keys of archangel Michael. Friend, you must stop your blasphemy. Join hands and usher in your king Michael who will rule during tribulation with an iron scepter..... Mark 15:34 refers to Christ on the Cross, specifically gospel of Bartholomew. At that hour, an angel came down and stayed behind, but tore the veil of the temple and fixed his eyes on Christ. He was given the scepter and placed as lord of mankind. Christ knows it better than anyone. he was left by the father, and although he comes back to judge the world, archangel Michael gets to tread the winepress of the wrath of the Lord Almighty... Amen.

MJFlores

If the proof is not in the Bible, then it is nothing but a destructive doctrine.

2 Corinthians 11:4 Common English Bible (CEB)
If a person comes and preaches some other Jesus than the one we preached, or if you receive a different Spirit than the one you had received, or a different gospel than the one you embraced, you put up with it so easily!

Therefore, the real Jesus was preached by the apostles of Jesus Christ and written in the Bible
If it is a different Jesus other than what the apostles preached, then you have a different Spirit
I think that would be a demonic spirit from a different gospel.
Would that be dangerous? Yep, it would be you on the line.