• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

JESUS IS THE ARCHANGEL MICHAEL !!!

There's a lot of thoughts on this issue from the yes side and the no, but let me share with you what Jehovah shared with me through holy spirit. Jehovah God is the Supreme ruler the Alpha and Omega the King of the Universe right. Then who is the son of the King called ? Naturally the son of the King is called the Prince, and not just any son can be in line for kingship only the first born. Who's the only one Jehovah called his son and firstborn?

Matthew 3 : 16 - 17 states 16) After being baptized, Jesus immediately came up from the water; and look! the heavens were opened up, and he saw God’s spirit descending like a dove and coming upon him. 17 Look! Also, a voice from the heavens said: “This is my Son, the beloved, whom I have approved.”

Hebrews 1 : 5 - 6 states For example, to which one of the angels did God ever say: “You are my son; today I have become your father”? And again: “I will become his father, and he will become my son”? 6 But when he again brings his Firstborn into the inhabited earth, he says: “And let all of God’s angels do obeisance to him.” As you see here Jesus meets all the requirements, but how is he Michael the Arch Angel you say well lets see.

In Joshua 5 : 14 - 15 it states 14 To this he said: “No, but I have come as prince of Jehovah’s army.” With that Joshua fell with his face to the ground and prostrated himself and said to him: “What does my lord have to say to his servant?” 15 The prince of Jehovah’s army replied to Joshua: “Remove your sandals from your feet, because the place where you are standing is holy.” At once Joshua did so. I showed you this scripture because I wanted you to see an appearance that this Prince of Jehovah's army made in the old testament. Did you know Archangel means Chief Angel ? Now lets see what this Chief Angel does in Revelations.

Revelations 12 : 7 - 9 it states 7) And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled 8 but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them any longer in heaven. 9 So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him. Now this Chief angel threw satan and his demons out of heaven now the only one that can exercise some of the Kings authority would be his Son the Prince now lets see how Daniel brings everything together.

In the opening of Daniel 12 : 1 it states 12) “During that time Michael will stand up, the great prince who is standing in behalf of your people. As you can see the bible calls Michael the Great prince and the Prince is the Son of the King and there's only one that Jehovah directly calls his son. Jesus Christ the Nazarene.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Daniel 12:1 "prince". Son of the king? No.

Definition
chieftain, chief, ruler, official, captain, prince
NASB Translation
captain (22), captains (39), charge (1), chief (24), chief and commanders (1), chiefs (1), commander (40), commanders (49), governor (3), heads (1), leader (2), leaders (28), leading (3), officer (1), officers (14), official (9), officials (35), overseers (3), Prince (1), prince (9), prince of princes (1), princes (109), quartermaster* (1), ruler (1), rulers (10), taskmasters* (1).

Strong's Hebrew: 8269. שָׂר (sar) -- chieftain, chief, ruler, official, captain, prince

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Hebrew Concordance: haś·śār -- 14 Occurrences

When he arrived, he found the army officers sitting together. "I have a message for you, commander," he said. "For which of us?" asked Jehu. "For you, commander," he replied.

From the descendants of Kohath, Uriel the leader and 120 relative

Their enrollment by families was as follows: From Judah, commanders of units of 1,000: Adnah the commander, with 300,000 fighting men

moorea944

There's a lot of thoughts on this issue from the yes side and the no, but let me share with you what Jehovah shared with me through holy spirit. Jehovah God is the Supreme ruler the Alpha and Omega the King of the Universe right. Then who is the son of the King called ? Naturally the son of the King is called the Prince, and not just any son can be in line for kingship only the first born. Who's the only one Jehovah called his son and firstborn?

Matthew 3 : 16 - 17 states 16) After being baptized, Jesus immediately came up from the water; and look! the heavens were opened up, and he saw God’s spirit descending like a dove and coming upon him. 17 Look! Also, a voice from the heavens said: “This is my Son, the beloved, whom I have approved.”

Hebrews 1 : 5 - 6 states For example, to which one of the angels did God ever say: “You are my son; today I have become your father”? And again: “I will become his father, and he will become my son”? 6 But when he again brings his Firstborn into the inhabited earth, he says: “And let all of God’s angels do obeisance to him.” As you see here Jesus meets all the requirements, but how is he Michael the Arch Angel you say well lets see.

In Joshua 5 : 14 - 15 it states 14 To this he said: “No, but I have come as prince of Jehovah’s army.” With that Joshua fell with his face to the ground and prostrated himself and said to him: “What does my lord have to say to his servant?” 15 The prince of Jehovah’s army replied to Joshua: “Remove your sandals from your feet, because the place where you are standing is holy.” At once Joshua did so. I showed you this scripture because I wanted you to see an appearance that this Prince of Jehovah's army made in the old testament. Did you know Archangel means Chief Angel ? Now lets see what this Chief Angel does in Revelations.

Revelations 12 : 7 - 9 it states 7) And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled 8 but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them any longer in heaven. 9 So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him. Now this Chief angel threw satan and his demons out of heaven now the only one that can exercise some of the Kings authority would be his Son the Prince now lets see how Daniel brings everything together.

In the opening of Daniel 12 : 1 it states 12) “During that time Michael will stand up, the great prince who is standing in behalf of your people. As you can see the bible calls Michael the Great prince and the Prince is the Son of the King and there's only one that Jehovah directly calls his son. Jesus Christ the Nazarene.

That's like saying, well, God is called Lord and Jesus is called Lord, so they must be the same person... But we know that they are not. If that WAS the case, then certain angels are God, Moses, Abraham and other people are God too.

Plus, doesnt scripture tell us that Jesus was made lower than the angels? There is a reason for that too.

What is Daniel 12 about? It's a future prophecy. First of all, Michael works with the nation or people of Israel. Gabriel is different. That is why it says, "Michael will stand up, the great prince who is standing in behalf of your people."
Jesus is not a angel.

Kemosloby

Premium Member
You might be right. But it doesn't seem very relevant to our situation. And you could be wrong. Jesus said people will be "priests and kings" with him. Jesus is the King of Kings, so maybe in the heirarchy of Angels there are also other Kings and Princes that we don't know much about.

MJFlores

This is the belief of Jehovah's Witnesses?
That the Lord Jesus Christ is Archangel Micheal?
Then Jehovah's Witnesses are worshiping an angel.

Let us check the bible about these:
Colossians 2:18 (NIV)

Do not let anyone who delights in false humility and the worship of angels disqualify you. Such a person also goes into great detail about what they have seen; they are puffed up with idle notions by their unspiritual mind.

The bible categorically say that worship of angels will disqualify you - from what? In another version of the bible:

Colossians 2:18 Modern English Version (MEV)

Do not let anyone cheat you of your reward by delighting in false humility and the worship of angels, dwelling on those things which he has not seen, vainly arrogant due to his unspiritual mind,

So worship of angels will disqualify you from the reward - that is eternal life.

Luke 18:30 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)

will get much more than they left. They will get many times more in this life. And in the world that is coming they will get the reward of eternal life.”

Just joined here yesterday.

I have included a video Who is the Lord Jesus and I hope you liked it.
As long as we live, whatever errors in faith we have could be corrected because on Judgement Day or in death we could not do that anymore and we would only have to face the truth.

Faithofchristian

First of all,What you quoted, that's what your bible will say,
Because as your a JW's you have Rewritten the bible to fit your Agenda.

But in the KJV 1611, it is written in the book of Joshua 5:14,15--"And he said, Nay, but as captain"
Notice ( captain ) this where the JW's took out Captain and replace it with ( prince ) in their bible.

Notice Verse 15--"And the captain" Here again the JW's bible have taken out
( Captain ) and replace it with ( prince ) just to support their agenda.

Therefore adding to or deleting from.
God strongly prohibits.

Unless JW's has added to or deleting from this also.

Phantasman

The only Gospel message here is Matthew. The rest only surrounds with non Gospel thought.

As Matthew says, Gods spirit (Holy Spirit) entered Jesus. The Holy Spirit spoke, since God has never spoken to man. John 5:37

Jesus was begat of God, not created by him. Even the angel Michael will be judged by man, Jesus will judge all.

Sorry, I don't see it. Gnosis (spiritual)doesn't either.

kjw47

You might be right. But it doesn't seem very relevant to our situation. And you could be wrong. Jesus said people will be "priests and kings" with him. Jesus is the King of Kings, so maybe in the heirarchy of Angels there are also other Kings and Princes that we don't know much about.

The little flock( Luke 12:32) = the anointed, the bride of Christ= 144,000 Revelation 14:3 are bought from the earth--these will rule as kings and priests alongside Jesus.
The great multitude is not promised heaven anywhere in the bible. It says they will stand before Gods throne. At that point, no matter where one stands Gods throne will be ruling all of creation, No other rulers ever- Daniel 2:44)
Jesus gave them this promise--Matt 5:5--The psalmist knew that truth as well-Psalm 37:9-11,29) So do Jesus' real teachers.

Kemosloby

Premium Member
The little flock( Luke 12:32) = the anointed, the bride of Christ= 144,000 Revelation 14:3 are bought from the earth--these will rule as kings and priests alongside Jesus.
The great multitude is not promised heaven anywhere in the bible. It says they will stand before Gods throne. At that point, no matter where one stands Gods throne will be ruling all of creation, No other rulers ever- Daniel 2:44)
Jesus gave them this promise--Matt 5:5--The psalmist knew that truth as well-Psalm 37:9-11,29) So do Jesus' real teachers.

What do you think you're odds are of being one of the 144,000?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

Sometimes I wonder how Christians get Jesus out of Jewish texts. The Jews don't even recognize Jesus, so how in the world can the Old Testament have Jesus in it?

Phantasman

Doubt it. The physical (Aeon) is decaying and will continue until it's gone.

Matthew:
Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Jesus says his Fathers house has many mansions. These are the "infinities" in which we are to be placed.

The Sophia of Jesus Christ:
He called out, saying: "Whoever has ears to hear about the infinities, let him hear!"; and "I have addressed those who are awake." Still he continued and said: "Everything that came from the perishable will perish, since it came from the perishable. But whatever came from imperishableness does not perish but becomes imperishable. So, many men went astray because they had not known this difference and they died."

Out of all my studies over the decades, I have a great respect for the Jehovah Witnesses and their continued seeking outside of the orthodox ideology. They broke the Trinity ignorance, and I myself have the NW translations of scripture as well as the Aid to Bible Understanding (new and old). But until they circumcise the flesh books from the spiritual (Gospel), they still see flesh and spirit rather than the spirit over the flesh.

John:
It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

I see no physical kingdom we will rule over. Nor becoming Priests and Kings over others. In the Gospel, kings and priests are liars and murderers. Same as today.

kjw47

Doubt it. The physical (Aeon) is decaying and will continue until it's gone.

Matthew:
Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Jesus says his Fathers house has many mansions. These are the "infinities" in which we are to be placed.

The Sophia of Jesus Christ:
He called out, saying: "Whoever has ears to hear about the infinities, let him hear!"; and "I have addressed those who are awake." Still he continued and said: "Everything that came from the perishable will perish, since it came from the perishable. But whatever came from imperishableness does not perish but becomes imperishable. So, many men went astray because they had not known this difference and they died."

Out of all my studies over the decades, I have a great respect for the Jehovah Witnesses and their continued seeking outside of the orthodox ideology. They broke the Trinity ignorance, and I myself have the NW translations of scripture as well as the Aid to Bible Understanding (new and old). But until they circumcise the flesh books from the spiritual (Gospel), they still see flesh and spirit rather than the spirit over the flesh.

John:
It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

I see no physical kingdom we will rule over. Nor becoming Priests and Kings over others. In the Gospel, kings and priests are liars and murderers. Same as today.

Those words are to the little flock. Only 144,000 will sit on thrones beside Jesus separating the sheep from the goats--then helping judge at judgement--even over fallen angels. Some kings stood strong for Jehovah in the ot, some did not.
The new earth= Gods kingdom rule in full control forever, no mortal kings. No more satan influences. Harmony amongst all of creation'-Earth will be turned into paradise( Eden)

Psalm 37:9-11,---verse 29- The righteous themselves will possess the EARTH and reside forever upon it. Not in heaven as some teach.

Kemosloby

Premium Member
Those words are to the little flock. Only 144,000 will sit on thrones beside Jesus separating the sheep from the goats--then helping judge at judgement--even over fallen angels. Some kings stood strong for Jehovah in the ot, some did not.
The new earth= Gods kingdom rule in full control forever, no mortal kings. No more satan influences. Harmony amongst all of creation'-Earth will be turned into paradise( Eden)

Psalm 37:9-11,---verse 29- The righteous themselves will possess the EARTH and reside forever upon it. Not in heaven as some teach.

That's pretty good. I agree the 144,000 are probably alot of the OT people. the best of the best of the best of all time. It could be like you say, could be a little different, but that's the best I've heard from any JW.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Those words are to the little flock. Only 144,000 will sit on thrones beside Jesus separating the sheep from the goats--
The professed members of the 144,000 on the Earth now are working to separate peoples. is that not true?
But, here you say they, "sit on thrones". If the living members of the 144,000 are really sitting on thrones it proves they have been given crowns. Revelation 6:2

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
That's pretty good. I agree the 144,000 are probably alot of the OT people. the best of the best of the best of all time. It could be like you say, could be a little different, but that's the best I've heard from any JW.
It is not what he is saying. He is saying that one of the 144,000 might not "stand strong for Jehovah". like some kings of Israel didn't.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Another revelation. :D
It is written that Jesus said he had lost just one and that would be Judas.
Now, the Jehovah's Witnesses teach that he can and does lose any number of the chosen ones because they say that some of the 144,000 might not prove faithful to God.