• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

JESUS IS THE ARCHANGEL MICHAEL !!!

Faithofchristian

Neither Isaiah nor Daniel was written in English. I assume that you know that. I also assume that you realize both verses that you presented were written in Hebrew.

You seem unaware, however, that there are no lower case or upper case (capital) letters in Hebrew.
In other words, this is the word for prince as it appears in Isaiah -שר . This is the word for prince as it appears in Daniel - שר. No difference.

That makes sense, seeing it in Hebrew, then those who would speak Hebrew would know the difference then. Between prince, Prince.

Just the same as English speaking people would know the difference between prince,Prince.
The same with President, president, so which title would fit the______ of the United States?

Last edited:

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
That makes sense, seeing it in Hebrew, then those who would speak Hebrew would know the difference then.
Just the same as English speaking people would know the difference also.

Would you care to rephrase what you wrote? I can't make any sense of it.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
He doesn't understand that the small p and the large P are someone's interpretation.
Someone after the fact decided one was small and one was not small.

Faithofchristian

He doesn't understand that the small p and the large P are someone's interpretation.
Someone after the fact decided one was small and one was not small.

In the Hebrew Translation, a small p for prince is someone of less important.

The large P for Prince is someone of much higher importance.
So either way you cut it, it still stands them same.
The translators of the Hebrew language understood this. From one prince to the other Prince.

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
There's a lot of thoughts on this issue from the yes side and the no, but let me share with you what Jehovah shared with me through holy spirit. Jehovah God is the Supreme ruler the Alpha and Omega the King of the Universe right. Then who is the son of the King called ? Naturally the son of the King is called the Prince, and not just any son can be in line for kingship only the first born. Who's the only one Jehovah called his son and firstborn?

Matthew 3 : 16 - 17 states 16) After being baptized, Jesus immediately came up from the water; and look! the heavens were opened up, and he saw God’s spirit descending like a dove and coming upon him. 17 Look! Also, a voice from the heavens said: “This is my Son, the beloved, whom I have approved.”

Hebrews 1 : 5 - 6 states For example, to which one of the angels did God ever say: “You are my son; today I have become your father”? And again: “I will become his father, and he will become my son”? 6 But when he again brings his Firstborn into the inhabited earth, he says: “And let all of God’s angels do obeisance to him.” As you see here Jesus meets all the requirements, but how is he Michael the Arch Angel you say well lets see.

In Joshua 5 : 14 - 15 it states 14 To this he said: “No, but I have come as prince of Jehovah’s army.” With that Joshua fell with his face to the ground and prostrated himself and said to him: “What does my lord have to say to his servant?” 15 The prince of Jehovah’s army replied to Joshua: “Remove your sandals from your feet, because the place where you are standing is holy.” At once Joshua did so. I showed you this scripture because I wanted you to see an appearance that this Prince of Jehovah's army made in the old testament. Did you know Archangel means Chief Angel ? Now lets see what this Chief Angel does in Revelations.
If all the angels bow to Jesus, then Jesus is bowing to Himself?

Something is either wrong with your theory, or part of the scripture is wrong.

abbaton

hello friends ! archangel michael, it is said in many scriptures, is the chief angel that God entrusted with the tasks of 'lord of mankind' as well as 'angel of the pit', he may also be called Uriel, Mouriel, Abaddon, Apollyon, Azrael, Ezrael, Urael, Temelechus, Tartarochos, etc, etc.... a long time ago christ was made advocate and lamb for mankind, but before that placement was able to be put into motion, a particular archangel amongst 'seven' of them, braved the cries of the Earth, or eden or 'eastland' in particular, and decided to give mankind a chance. He is said to have traded everything on account of creation. regardless, may God bless this angel when he stands for the most high's elect at the end of days. amen.

MJFlores

hello friends ! archangel michael, it is said in many scriptures, is the chief angel that God entrusted with the tasks of 'lord of mankind' as well as 'angel of the pit', he may also be called Uriel, Mouriel, Abaddon, Apollyon, Azrael, Ezrael, Urael, Temelechus, Tartarochos, etc, etc.... a long time ago christ was made advocate and lamb for mankind, but before that placement was able to be put into motion, a particular archangel amongst 'seven' of them, braved the cries of the Earth, or eden or 'eastland' in particular, and decided to give mankind a chance. He is said to have traded everything on account of creation. regardless, may God bless this angel when he stands for the most high's elect at the end of days. amen.

Could you prove it from the scriptures?
200.gif

abbaton

hello, friend ! here you go :

""The last document in the volume is a discourse on the Angel of Death, who is here called Abbatôn, i.e. Abaddôn, the Hebrew name of Apollyôn (Rev. 9:11), the Angel or King of the Abyss. The author of the discourse is Timothy, Patriarch of Alexandria (died 385), who transcribes a legend which he found in an ancient volume in the library which was founded by the Holy Apostles, and supplied with histories of their lives and acts for the edification of believers. The disciples were unable to understand why Abbatôn had been made by God the king of all mankind, and they asked our Lord to explain this to them before He finally ascended into heaven.""

""The legend states that God sent seven angels one after the other to the earth, to bring back to Him therefrom some virgin earth, out of which He might fashion Adam. When the first angel came to the earth, and reached out his hand to take some of it, the earth cried out and adjured him by God's Name not to do so, because it knew what sorrow would await it if it were made into a man. Terrified by the Great Name, the angel returned without the earth, as did all the other angels except one. The exception was Mouriêl, to whom God Himself afterwards gave the name of 'Abbatôn', who paid no heed to the protests of the earth, but obeyed God's command to him, and in return God made him the master of all mankind.""

""At that time Abbatôn was a seven-headed monster, with projecting teeth and tusks nearly a foot long, with eyes and face like revolving wheels of fire, whose snortings were like the crackling of flames in a lake of boiling sulphur and bitumen, and whose breathings were like unto seven thunders. Whenever he appeared to men they died immediately of fright, for his hideousness, and cruelty, and mercilessness terrified every one.

When the angels saw what an awful monster Abbatôn was they told God that not only all men would die when they saw him, but that they, the angels, would 'perish through terror' at the sight of him. Then, in answer to an appeal from Abbatôn, God gave him the power to change his form, and to appear to those whose names were written in the Book of Life as a kind and gentle friend, who removed their souls from their body painlessly. To all those who remained in their natural state of sin, and who did not make offerings to Abbatôn on the day of his festival, God permitted him to appear on their death-beds in the form of a seven-headed monster, with a fiery face and blazing eyes, and furious snortings and a voice loud as sevenfold thunder. The sin of Adam and Eve caused Abbatôn to be set over all mankind. The Lord, having related to the Apostles the whole history of the rebellion of Satan, and of the expulsion of Adam and Eve from Paradise, and the part which He would take in the Great Judgment, went up into heaven.""

""And soul and spirit shall the great Uriel give them at the commandment of God; for him hath God set over the rising again of the dead at the day of judgement."" ""Uriel (Urael) the angel of God shall bring forth the souls of those sinners (every one according to his transgression: perhaps this clause should end the preceding paragraph: so Grebaut takes it) who perished in the flood, and of all that dwelt in all idols, in every molten image, in every (object of) love, and in pictures, and of those that dwelt on all hills and in stones and by the wayside, whom men called gods: they shall burn them with them (the objects in which they dwelt, or their worshippers?) in everlasting fire; and after that all of them with their dwelling places are destroyed, they shall be punished eternally."" ""Ezrael the angel of wrath shall bring men and women, the half of their bodies burning, and cast them into a place of darkness, even the hell of men; and a spirit of wrath shall chastise them with all manner of torment, and a worm that sleepeth not shall devour their entrails: and these are the persecutors and betrayers of my righteous ones.""

Book of Enoch:

1. And these are the names of the holy angels who watch. 2. Uriel, one of the holy angels, who is over the world and over Tartarus.

""'And as for thee, O My beloved John, thou shalt not die until the thrones have been prepared on the Day of the Resurrection, because the thrones of glory shall come down from heaven, and ye shall sit upon them, and I will sit in your midst. All the saints shall see the honour which I will pay unto thee, O My beloved John. I will command Abbatôn, the Angel of Death, to come unto thee on that day, and he shall not be in any form that will terrify thee, but he shall come unto thee in the form of a gentle man, with a face like unto that of Michael, and he shall take away thy soul and bring it unto Me.""

Hope this helps friend !!

MJFlores

hello, friend ! here you go :

""The last document in the volume is a discourse on the Angel of Death, who is here called Abbatôn, i.e. Abaddôn, the Hebrew name of Apollyôn (Rev. 9:11), the Angel or King of the Abyss. The author of the discourse is Timothy, Patriarch of Alexandria (died 385), who transcribes a legend which he found in an ancient volume in the library which was founded by the Holy Apostles, and supplied with histories of their lives and acts for the edification of believers. The disciples were unable to understand why Abbatôn had been made by God the king of all mankind, and they asked our Lord to explain this to them before He finally ascended into heaven.""

""The legend states that God sent seven angels one after the other to the earth, to bring back to Him therefrom some virgin earth, out of which He might fashion Adam. When the first angel came to the earth, and reached out his hand to take some of it, the earth cried out and adjured him by God's Name not to do so, because it knew what sorrow would await it if it were made into a man. Terrified by the Great Name, the angel returned without the earth, as did all the other angels except one. The exception was Mouriêl, to whom God Himself afterwards gave the name of 'Abbatôn', who paid no heed to the protests of the earth, but obeyed God's command to him, and in return God made him the master of all mankind.""

""At that time Abbatôn was a seven-headed monster, with projecting teeth and tusks nearly a foot long, with eyes and face like revolving wheels of fire, whose snortings were like the crackling of flames in a lake of boiling sulphur and bitumen, and whose breathings were like unto seven thunders. Whenever he appeared to men they died immediately of fright, for his hideousness, and cruelty, and mercilessness terrified every one.

When the angels saw what an awful monster Abbatôn was they told God that not only all men would die when they saw him, but that they, the angels, would 'perish through terror' at the sight of him. Then, in answer to an appeal from Abbatôn, God gave him the power to change his form, and to appear to those whose names were written in the Book of Life as a kind and gentle friend, who removed their souls from their body painlessly. To all those who remained in their natural state of sin, and who did not make offerings to Abbatôn on the day of his festival, God permitted him to appear on their death-beds in the form of a seven-headed monster, with a fiery face and blazing eyes, and furious snortings and a voice loud as sevenfold thunder. The sin of Adam and Eve caused Abbatôn to be set over all mankind. The Lord, having related to the Apostles the whole history of the rebellion of Satan, and of the expulsion of Adam and Eve from Paradise, and the part which He would take in the Great Judgment, went up into heaven.""

""And soul and spirit shall the great Uriel give them at the commandment of God; for him hath God set over the rising again of the dead at the day of judgement."" ""Uriel (Urael) the angel of God shall bring forth the souls of those sinners (every one according to his transgression: perhaps this clause should end the preceding paragraph: so Grebaut takes it) who perished in the flood, and of all that dwelt in all idols, in every molten image, in every (object of) love, and in pictures, and of those that dwelt on all hills and in stones and by the wayside, whom men called gods: they shall burn them with them (the objects in which they dwelt, or their worshippers?) in everlasting fire; and after that all of them with their dwelling places are destroyed, they shall be punished eternally."" ""Ezrael the angel of wrath shall bring men and women, the half of their bodies burning, and cast them into a place of darkness, even the hell of men; and a spirit of wrath shall chastise them with all manner of torment, and a worm that sleepeth not shall devour their entrails: and these are the persecutors and betrayers of my righteous ones.""

Book of Enoch:

1. And these are the names of the holy angels who watch. 2. Uriel, one of the holy angels, who is over the world and over Tartarus.

""'And as for thee, O My beloved John, thou shalt not die until the thrones have been prepared on the Day of the Resurrection, because the thrones of glory shall come down from heaven, and ye shall sit upon them, and I will sit in your midst. All the saints shall see the honour which I will pay unto thee, O My beloved John. I will command Abbatôn, the Angel of Death, to come unto thee on that day, and he shall not be in any form that will terrify thee, but he shall come unto thee in the form of a gentle man, with a face like unto that of Michael, and he shall take away thy soul and bring it unto Me.""

Hope this helps friend !!

I believe you should understand what is Biblical canon - Wikipedia

Book of Enoch isn't Biblical canon. Book of Enoch - Wikipedia

If people couldn't differentiate what is spurious and what is not, we might as well insert every fictional works and call it gospel. The Bible clearly admonishes about this:

Galatians 1:6-9 New International Version (NIV)
I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you to live in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospelwhich is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ. But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse! As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God’s curse!

abbaton

i'm really sad for you, friend. same stuff, different day I guess... the Coptic and Gnostic Christians are good people, who have bled and died for testimony in Christ their master, and you cant seem to get over your pretentious ways and get out of your man-compiled book. the word of God is Love, and Christ's gospel preached Loving your neighbors and God with all your heart- this is no way to show it :( by slandering people like the coptics and gnostics whose scripture has been destroyed, and Churches bombed, they have been tortured and killed on account of THEIR Word, which, by the looks of it, is way more including of their fellow man's prophecy than YOUR book... dont you know that in olden times, Holy men of God could prophecy with nothing but the HOLY SPIRIT ? no Bible needed !! you have been through nowhere near what they have for Jesus, and rather are in love with an IDOL... you sure don't have me fooled!!! I will pray for people like you.. the elect who walk in white have no mark, no barcode, no contraption that can be scanned to set them apart .. just Love in their hearts.... get it right soon or it will be too late for you :( time for you to do some real soul searching...

MJFlores

i'm really sad for you, friend. same stuff, different day I guess... the Coptic and Gnostic Christians are good people, who have bled and died for testimony in Christ their master, and you cant seem to get over your pretentious ways and get out of your man-compiled book. the word of God is Love, and Christ's gospel preached Loving your neighbors and God with all your heart- this is no way to show it :( by slandering people like the coptics and gnostics whose scripture has been destroyed, and Churches bombed, they have been tortured and killed on account of THEIR Word, which, by the looks of it, is way more including of their fellow man's prophecy than YOUR book... dont you know that in olden times, Holy men of God could prophecy with nothing but the HOLY SPIRIT ? no Bible needed !! you have been through nowhere near what they have for Jesus, and rather are in love with an IDOL... you sure don't have me fooled!!! I will pray for people like you.. the elect who walk in white have no mark, no barcode, no contraption that can be scanned to set them apart .. just Love in their hearts.... get it right soon or it will be too late for you :( time for you to do some real soul searching...

Coptics? I believe they have statues and paintings of their saints. In my opinion they are no different from Catholics [which I was once before].

Do Gnosticism use the 66 books of the Bible? I wonder. Gnosticism - Wikipedia

Gnostic have other books but I wonder if you people use the 66 books of the Bible - the Old and New Testaments?

Besides the Gospel of Thomas and the Gospel of Philip, the find included the Gospel of Truth and the Gospel to the Egyptians, which identifies itself as "the [sacred book] of the Great Invisible [Spirit]." Another group of texts consists of writings attributed to Jesus' followers, such as the Secret Book of James, the Apocalypse of Paul, the Letter of Peter to Philip, and the Apocalypse of Peter.
The Story Of The Storytellers - The Gnostic Gospels | From Jesus To Christ | FRONTLINE | PBS

I do not see Genesis to Revelations on Gnostic texts. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnostic_texts

Which are accepted books of Gnosticism?
The Old Testament
  1. Genesis
  2. Exodus
  3. Leviticus
  4. Numbers
  5. Deuteronomy
  6. Joshua
  7. Judges
  8. Ruth
  9. 1 Samuel
  10. 2 Samuel
  11. 1 Kings
  12. 2 Kings
  13. 1 Chronicles
  14. 2 Chronicles
  15. Ezra
  16. Nehemiah
  17. Esther
  18. Job
  19. Psalms
  20. Proverbs
  21. Ecclesiastes
  22. Song of Solomon
  23. Isaiah
  24. Jeremiah
  25. Lamentations
  26. Ezekiel
  27. Daniel
  28. Hosea
  29. Joel
  30. Amos
  31. Obadiah
  32. Jonah
  33. Micah
  34. Nahum
  35. Habakkuk
  36. Zephaniah
  37. Haggai
  38. Zechariah
  39. Malachi

The New Testament

• Matthew
    • Mark
    • Luke
    • John
    • Acts (of the Apostles)
    • Romans
    • 1 Corinthians
    • 2 Corinthians
    • Galatians
    • Ephesians
    • Philippians
    • Colossians
    • 1 Thessalonians
    • 2 Thessalonians
    • 1 Timothy
    • 2 Timothy
    • Titus
    • Philemon
    • Hebrews
    • James
    • 1 Peter
    • 2 Peter
    • 1 John
    • 2 John
    • 3 John
    • Jude
    • Revelation

abbaton

the bible is wonderful, but rejection of books like Enoch (who is mentioned in the Bible in mysterious ways), apocrypha from Peter and Paul, John, James, etc. is not good. abaddon, by that name, is mentioned once in the bible, but this 'destroyer' has worked for God in the past, and still does. you will be surprised to know this angel of wrath will be the conqueror of the dragon, he will seal him in his pit Tartarus for 1000 years while jesus reigns on earth... but the 'iron scepter' was given to Adam initially, who was injected with the spirit of 'michael' .. the scepter belongs to the angelic order of which Christ Lords over, and 'Michael', who was made king of mankind, will carry the scepter during 'tribulation', a period of about 7 years (a time, two times and half a time, for each man of the devil who will reign) wherein he will gather at 'megido/armageddon' 144,000 sealed from god's tribes, and they will have a battle in a sacred valley known as jehoshaphat, at some point the angel will chain up the dragon, and cast it down for 1000 years.... when this Pit is opened, an army of locusts will come out, and anyone who is not sealed BY MICHAEL, is subject to the torment of these... this is all found with meditation, prayer, and piecing together scripture... asking god for his holiness and mercy and grace. dont forget, John saw 'one like unto' the Son of Man, who is Christ, who will prepare 'elders', 12 for himself and 12 for michael, trumpet calls refer to angels, always... and this particular angel who speaks to john is abaddon/michael.

MJFlores

the bible is wonderful, but rejection of books like Enoch (who is mentioned in the Bible in mysterious ways), apocrypha from Peter and Paul, John, James, etc. is not good. abaddon, by that name, is mentioned once in the bible, but this 'destroyer' has worked for God in the past, and still does. you will be surprised to know this angel of wrath will be the conqueror of the dragon, he will seal him in his pit Tartarus for 1000 years while jesus reigns on earth... but the 'iron scepter' was given to Adam initially, who was injected with the spirit of 'michael' .. the scepter belongs to the angelic order of which Christ Lords over, and 'Michael', who was made king of mankind, will carry the scepter during 'tribulation', a period of about 7 years (a time, two times and half a time, for each man of the devil who will reign) wherein he will gather at 'megido/armageddon' 144,000 sealed from god's tribes, and they will have a battle in a sacred valley known as jehoshaphat, at some point the angel will chain up the dragon, and cast it down for 1000 years.... when this Pit is opened, an army of locusts will come out, and anyone who is not sealed BY MICHAEL, is subject to the torment of these... this is all found with meditation, prayer, and piecing together scripture... asking god for his holiness and mercy and grace. dont forget, John saw 'one like unto' the Son of Man, who is Christ, who will prepare 'elders', 12 for himself and 12 for michael, trumpet calls refer to angels, always... and this particular angel who speaks to john is abaddon/michael.

I'm trying to determine your line of thought but couldn't.

With regards to the Book of Enoch this is what en. wikipedia says "The Book of Enoch is an ancient Jewish religious work, ascribed by tradition to Enoch, the great-grandfather of Noah. The older sections of the text are estimated to date from about 300 BC, and the latest part probably to the first century BC." ---- doesn't it strike you that Enoch is in

Genesis 5:21-24 Good News Translation (GNT)
When Enoch was 65, he had a son, Methuselah. After that, Enoch lived in fellowship with God for 300 years and had other children. He lived to be 365 years old. He spent his life in fellowship with God, and then he disappeared, because God took him away.

Enoch is the ancestor of Noah, whom God spoke to build an ark before God flooded the earth. Even before Noah was born and even before the Flood came, Enoch was already taken away by God. So how could Enoch write a book and entitle the same as Book of Enoch?

Genesis 5:21-30 Good News Translation (GNT)
When Enoch was 65, he had a son, Methuselah. After that, Enoch lived in fellowship with God for 300 years and had other children. He lived to be 365 years old. He spent his life in fellowship with God, and then he disappeared, because God took him away.

When Methuselah was 187, he had a son, Lamech, and then lived another 782 years. He had other children and died at the age of 969.

When Lamech was 182, he had a son and said, “From the very ground on which the Lord put a curse, this child will bring us relief from all our hard work”; so he named him Noah. Lamech lived another 595 years. He had other children

Therefore, the Book of Enoch is spurious, its author isn't Enoch and it was written in 300 BC and the latest part was done in the 1st century AD by unnamed writers. For a book to be part of God's Holy Book, it must be God-breathed - used and guarded by Israelites which apparently the Book of Enoch wasn't, quoted even by the Lord Jesus Christ and his apostles which again the Book of Enoch wasn't even mentioned so in this aspects it is an Apocrypha. It may be a good read like the books of J.K. Rowling, Dan Brown or even George R.R. Martin. It may even be made into a film like the Avengers: Infinity War or Solo: A Star Wars Story. But falls short in every way of becoming God's Word, to that statement, I apologize. You have to learn to choose what you should eat and what to chew - not all things are edible and when it is not, you have to spit it out.

Anyway, I believe the Lord Jesus Christ never was or is an angel. That fact is in the Bible.

Hebrews 1:4-6 Good News Translation (GNT)

The Son was made greater than the angels, just as the name that God gave him is greater than theirs. For God never said to any of his angels,

“You are my Son;
today I have become your Father.”

Nor did God say about any angel,
“I will be his Father,
and he will be my Son.”

But when God was about to send his first-born Son into the world, he said,

“All of God's angels must worship him.”

Now with regards to Micheal, well he is a chief angel isn't he? And Micheal as described in the Bible is one of the chief angels - meaning to say there are other chief angels. If Micheal is an angel it means to say God never said to him or any of his angels - You are my Son and God never did say about any angel - I will be his Father. Do you see what the Bible says and what you said - "Jesus is the archangel Micheal'? I'm sorry, I am inclined to believe in the Bible which both the Jews and the Christians used and are using for thousands of years.

Daniel 10:13
The angel prince of the kingdom of Persia opposed me for twenty-one days. Then Michael, one of the chief angels, came to help me, because I had been left there alone in Persia.

Daniel 10:20-21
He said, “Do you know why I came to you? It is to reveal to you what is written in the Book of Truth. Now I have to go back and fight the guardian angel of Persia. After that the guardian angel of Greece will appear. There is no one to help me except Michael, Israel's guardian angel.

Daniel 12:1
The angel wearing linen clothes said, “At that time the great angel Michael, who guards your people, will appear. Then there will be a time of troubles, the worst since nations first came into existence. When that time comes, all the people of your nation whose names are written in God's book will be saved.

Jude 1:9
Not even the chief angel Michael did this. In his quarrel with the Devil, when they argued about who would have the body of Moses, Michael did not dare condemn the Devil with insulting words, but said, “The Lord rebuke you!”

Revelation 12:7
Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, who fought back with his angels;

abbaton

Friend, none of that really matters. The ONLY thing that should matter to you, is blasphemy against archangel Abbaton. Texts found in the Holy Library of the apostles insinuate, through discourse and martyrdom, that had it not been for this particular Angel, mankind would never have been created. In addition, the FATHER placed him as 'lord of mankind' and placed his iron scepter in Adam's hand... He even enabled him to visit ANY DYING SOUL to either remove their soul painlessly or with much dread.....The disciples cherished these texts, and not biblical canon, which is an IDOL im sorry to tell you friend.... It's the biggest one of all. It has been used for much good, but overwhelmingly, has been used against many pure and loving souls....God did not create the flesh, rather the flesh was modeled after the most high and so was this breath of life we received here. It will come to be in these last days that the unknown will take the foreground, and the known will become obsolete. This talks about your idol book. Even your book says it. 'AND IT SHALL BE IN THE LAST DAYS,' God says, 'THAT I WILL POUR FORTH OF MY SPIRIT ON ALL MANKIND; AND YOUR SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHESY, AND YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL SEE VISIONS, AND YOUR OLD MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS; for no prophecy was ever made by an act of human will, but men moved by the Holy Spirit spoke from God.

Even this : I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues which are written in this book; it means Revelation is PROPHECY of what is to come, so why would i add or take away knowing what it says will happen ? And yes, i trust the book of ENOCH because there is no way people would preserve false stone tablets and manuscript for no reason. If you're a believer in Jesus, then you should be a Lover of prophecy from your fellow brother. Just rest assured all preserved texts of the faiths are legitimate because of the many, many accounts of martyrdom and apostle discourse...

The 'child caught up to God's throne' is not Jesus, it is an archangel, and specifically it is the angel who 'comes down' and binds the dragon to the pit. God's throne is Jesus, Jesus cannot be called up to his throne again, and this is PROPHECY... If i was scared of my place in heaven, i wouldnt take the time to defend this, just know that Christ will not be here during tribulation, in the flesh, however Christ's 'angel of testimony' will be....

Mark 15:34 ... Just read that and you will know what Christ knew about Him.... Amen.

MJFlores

This is what en.wikipedia defines about

Gnosticism (from Ancient Greek: γνωστικός gnostikos, "having knowledge", from γνῶσις gnōsis, knowledge) is a modern name for a variety of ancient religious ideas and systems, originating in Jewish-Christian milieus in the first and second century AD. These systems believed that the material world is created by an emanation of the highest God, trapping the divine spark within the human body. This divine spark could be liberated by gnosis.

The Gnostic ideas and systems flourished in the Mediterranean world in the second century AD, in conjunction with and influenced by the early Christian movements and Middle Platonism. After the Second Century, a decline set in, but Gnosticism persisted throughout the centuries as an undercurrent of western culture, remanifesting with the Renaissance as Western esotericism, taking prominence with modern spirituality. In the Persian Empire, Gnosticism spread as far as China with Manicheism, while Mandaeism is still alive in Iraq.

A major question in scholarly research is the qualification of Gnosticism, based on the study of its texts, as either an interreligious phenomenon or as an independent religion.

--------------------

Is it a church? I have not researched that yet but it seems to others it isn't.
But according to definition offered by en.wikipedia - it could be an interreligious phenomenon
That is why you have a hard time elaborating a phenomenon - it is like an enigma of sorts, a free thinking concept.

-------------------

The Lord Jesus Christ isn't an angel, he is not an archangel. Never was or never will be an angel or an archangel. He is not even God, as others may think or even believe. This statement is not from me, it is from the Bible. What did the Lord Jesus Christ say about himself?

John 8:40 New King James Version (NKJV)
But now you seek to kill Me, a Man who has told you the truth which I heard from God. Abraham did not do this.

Did the Lord Jesus Christ say he is an angel? No, he said I am a Man who has told you the truth which I have heard from God.

It is surprising that you said:
The disciples cherished these texts, and not biblical canon, which is an IDOL im sorry to tell you friend.... It's the biggest one of all. It has been used for much good, but overwhelmingly, has been used against many pure and loving souls....God did not create the flesh, rather the flesh was modeled after the most high and so was this breath of life we received here. It will come to be in these last days that the unknown will take the foreground, and the known will become obsolete. This talks about your idol book.

Where did you learn about the Lord Jesus Christ? From the Book of Enoch or from the Book of Judas Iscariot? If you learned about the Lord Jesus from a polluted source then nothing good can come out of it. It is like eating from a cesspool or fishing from a septic tank.

Where is your line of thought? Jesus and Micheal or
The ONLY thing that should matter to you, is blasphemy against archangel Abbaton.
Abbaton? You just raised it now and he never crossed my mind or even typed that on my keyboard.

Focus please so you could deliver your thought across.

abbaton

This is what en.wikipedia defines about

Gnosticism (from Ancient Greek: γνωστικός gnostikos, "having knowledge", from γνῶσις gnōsis, knowledge) is a modern name for a variety of ancient religious ideas and systems, originating in Jewish-Christian milieus in the first and second century AD. These systems believed that the material world is created by an emanation of the highest God, trapping the divine spark within the human body. This divine spark could be liberated by gnosis.

The Gnostic ideas and systems flourished in the Mediterranean world in the second century AD, in conjunction with and influenced by the early Christian movements and Middle Platonism. After the Second Century, a decline set in, but Gnosticism persisted throughout the centuries as an undercurrent of western culture, remanifesting with the Renaissance as Western esotericism, taking prominence with modern spirituality. In the Persian Empire, Gnosticism spread as far as China with Manicheism, while Mandaeism is still alive in Iraq.

A major question in scholarly research is the qualification of Gnosticism, based on the study of its texts, as either an interreligious phenomenon or as an independent religion.

--------------------

Is it a church? I have not researched that yet but it seems to others it isn't.
But according to definition offered by en.wikipedia - it could be an interreligious phenomenon
That is why you have a hard time elaborating a phenomenon - it is like an enigma of sorts, a free thinking concept.

-------------------

The Lord Jesus Christ isn't an angel, he is not an archangel. Never was or never will be an angel or an archangel. He is not even God, as others may think or even believe. This statement is not from me, it is from the Bible. What did the Lord Jesus Christ say about himself?

John 8:40 New King James Version (NKJV)
But now you seek to kill Me, a Man who has told you the truth which I heard from God. Abraham did not do this.

Did the Lord Jesus Christ say he is an angel? No, he said I am a Man who has told you the truth which I have heard from God.

It is surprising that you said:

Where did you learn about the Lord Jesus Christ? From the Book of Enoch or from the Book of Judas Iscariot? If you learned about the Lord Jesus from a polluted source then nothing good can come out of it. It is like eating from a cesspool or fishing from a septic tank.

Where is your line of thought? Jesus and Micheal or

Abbaton? You just raised it now and he never crossed my mind or even typed that on my keyboard.

Focus please so you could deliver your thought across.

=====================================================

Dude. Michael IS Abaddon. he is the ONLY ENTITY IN THE UNIVERSE who can defeat the Devil which is the 'serpent of OLD' the dragon... NOT EVEN JESUS CAN DEFEAT THE DEVIL... he trampled him, but even michael cannot defeat him until the 1000 year reign is thru. Uriel/Michael has power and authority over the resurrection, and so does Jesus. the Father placed him over 'tartarus' or 'bottomless pit' which is where ALL the fallen angels are imprisoned according to Jude... ive read countless gnostic texts and ive read the bible cover to cover 3-4x, revelation alone about 15 times. the Bible is not the god of this world's son coming to bail us out, its the god of the entire universe's son coming to bail us out. when michael unlocks the pit with his keys, he binds the dragon to the pit for 1000 years, and during that time locusts like cavalry come out to torment anyone who MICHAEL does not seal, they are 144,000 in number precisely. this is the final battle of the world, and the beast and false prophet will be placed into the Lake, and eventually death, hades, and the devil himself. there will be 24 'elders' or 'disciples' in the holy city, not 12. one for the lord of mankind, and one for the lord of heaven and earth....

MJFlores

=====================================================

Dude. Michael IS Abaddon. he is the ONLY ENTITY IN THE UNIVERSE who can defeat the Devil which is the 'serpent of OLD' the dragon... NOT EVEN JESUS CAN DEFEAT THE DEVIL... he trampled him, but even michael cannot defeat him until the 1000 year reign is thru. Uriel/Michael has power and authority over the resurrection, and so does Jesus. the Father placed him over 'tartarus' or 'bottomless pit' which is where ALL the fallen angels are imprisoned according to Jude... ive read countless gnostic texts and ive read the bible cover to cover 3-4x, revelation alone about 15 times. the Bible is not the god of this world's son coming to bail us out, its the god of the entire universe's son coming to bail us out. when michael unlocks the pit with his keys, he binds the dragon to the pit for 1000 years, and during that time locusts like cavalry come out to torment anyone who MICHAEL does not seal, they are 144,000 in number precisely. this is the final battle of the world, and the beast and false prophet will be placed into the Lake, and eventually death, hades, and the devil himself. there will be 24 'elders' or 'disciples' in the holy city, not 12. one for the lord of mankind, and one for the lord of heaven and earth....

So your idea is Micheal is Abaddon? And you also wrote:

Do you find Gnosticism confusing and chaotic? Been surfing the net to find what your beliefs are and it is really confusing. There are also videos about Gnosticism at YouTube but then again it added to the confusion.

A lot of religions have their own books attempting to depict the Lord Jesus Christ in their own way. The Church of Christ Latter Day Saints have the Mormon Book and the Roman Catholic Church have their Catechism and the Seventh Day Adventists have their various literature from Ellen G White. So I would like to know from you, where did you know about the life and works of the Lord Jesus Christ?

Where did you learn about the Lord Jesus Christ? Is it from the Bible [which you declared an Idol Book] or is it from another source [which I would like to see online]?

abbaton

the Gospel is the best source to find out about what kind of man Jesus was, here on earth... However when Christ resurrected, he kept teaching, many secret doctrines, various texts of these can be found in nag hammadi online, and the sacred texts website, Some scripture titles including Apocryphon of John, Apocalypse of Peter (esp. The ethiopic translation), apocalypse of Paul, the apocryphons and apocalypses of James, and On the Origin of the World... Jesus was sent by "The Father" as many people call him, but to us gnostic luciferians he goes by Sabaoth or Yew... Since the origin of time itself, the Monad existed as the first and most divine emanation from the One, from Barbelo... The first Man was Adamas, who Adam was modeled after, and the "son of man" was Christos who is the Logos or Word of God... They existed prior to anything from the outer darkness creations, such as Earth, and Hell..Then there were aeons or "luminaries" set up below the highest heaven... First being harmozel, who is with the father and is the first Aeon, then Set was placed with Oriel in the second aeon, then daviethai, then eleleth, these four angels are over everything even the many demons and archons subject to 3Dimensional principality... From the four stem three more, making 7 true archangels or "spirits" of the Father, who rules the Monad, or Shekinah/Most High... they are able to stand in his presence.. And they communicate with 7 churches or"lampstands"... The ruler of all of these angels is Michael... And the ruler of Michael is Christ, because no one goes thru to the father but thru Him who gave us this knowledge to begin with... Being gnostic Luciferian, however, means i believe the God of this world, of the flesh, is Demiurgos, and rather the true liberator of mankind is the Sabaoth, Lucifer Sabaoth, who condemned the outer darkness and rose to the 7th heaven, above the created Death in the 6th heaven and below... He had two sons, Christ, and Israel, who is the "angel of wrath" and sits to the fathers left, he is the champion of heaven. Every plant and every herb, thy rod, and thy staff... when He comes again a great mist will go forth... And Israel will have their war messiah... Amen

MJFlores

That is surprising and bewildering at the same time because you said:

God did not create the flesh, rather the flesh was modeled after the most high and so was this breath of life we received here. It will come to be in these last days that the unknown will take the foreground, and the known will become obsolete. This talks about your idol book.

versus

the Gospel is the best source to find out about what kind of man Jesus was, here on earth...

These contradictory statements would make anyone scratch his head in disbelief, as in - wow, we have no basis of faith in this topic that even Katniss Everdeen could enter the picture.

but to us gnostic luciferians he goes by Sabaoth or Yew

That sounded the red flag. It is without doubt that Lucifer is Satan, who is the deceiver of mankind.

2 Corinthians 6:15 Common English Bible (CEB)
What harmony does Christ have with Satan? What does a believer have in common with someone who doesn’t believe?

The questions raised in the Bible begs an answer and the answer is NONE.

Now the Lord Jesus Christ spoke what the devil is and his children. We could read this in the gospel of John in which our Lord Jesus Christ said:

John 8:44-46 New International Version (NIV)
You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me?

Lucifer/Satan was a murderer from the beginning - why follow a murderer?
Lucifer/Satan there is no truth in him - a liar and father of lies - why believe a liar?

Luciferianism is a belief system that venerates the essential characteristics that are affixed to Lucifer. The tradition, influenced by Gnosticism, usually reveres Lucifer not as the devil, but as a liberator, a guardian or guiding spirit, or even the true god as opposed to the Father.
Source: Luciferianism - Wikipedia

I think what you have is also written in the Bible, when it said:

1 Timothy 4:1-2 New King James Version (NKJV)
Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons, speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their own conscience seared with a hot iron,

And all of these doctrines does not come from the Father but from demons, no wonder they are lies - non-biblical and from Satan himself. These are likened to eating something revolting. No wonder your statements are confusing and incomprehensible because these are not from God but from Lucifer himself.

giphy.gif