• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus - First Born?

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
.................................................how about now?
I know, the folk that are considered irrelevant end up the most capable.
You are all over the place. Isaiah as describing jesus?
All you do is prove (offer evidence) that he was not, what is coming.
No need to convince me. I already know that jesus did not fulfill and why a return is sought (claimed).
Yes, Isaiah because Jesus proved to be the one mentioned at Isaiah 9:6-7; Luke 1:35; Luke 2:11
In Scripture Jesus died a faithful death, so yes Jesus did fulfill. - Luke 19:11-15
As far as ' how about now ' who do you know that never heard of the Bible or Jesus?
Remember the good news about God's Kingdom is for a witness to the 'nations' (countries) does Not have to mean each individual because each day new people are born - Matthew 24:14

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Kingdom? Jesus was never a king and all of existence IS REAL upon the unveiling.
Yep. Jesus could not unveil or open up the 'new kingdom' without the name, the christos itself.
.......................................................................................................................
What heals is what is true, resurrection has many flavors of expected application.
True, Jesus was never a king on Earth.
When the crowd offered Jesus political office Jesus declined - John 6:15
Declined because Christ's kingdom aka government is not part of this world's system - John 18:36
'What heals is what is true' and to me that is what is recorded at 1st Corinthians 15:24-26
Jesus will govern over Earth for a thousand years before he hands back God's Kingdom to his God.
Yes, resurrection has many flavors of expected application:
Revelation 20:6 speaks of a first or earlier resurrection. A heavenly resurrection for some.
Whereas, the majority of mankind will have a future resurrection on Earth - John 3:13; Acts 24:15

Bthoth

*banned*
Yes, Isaiah because Jesus proved to be the one mentioned at Isaiah 9:6-7; Luke 1:35; Luke 2:11
Incorrect. Jesus never fulfilled any prophecy and why a second coming was created.
In Scripture Jesus died a faithful death, so yes Jesus did fulfill. - Luke 19:11-15
Lots of people died a faithful death.
As far as ' how about now ' who do you know that never heard of the Bible or Jesus?
Remember the good news about God's Kingdom is for a witness to the 'nations' (countries) does Not have to mean each individual because each day new people are born - Matthew 24:14
Good news. That nothing is complete until a return or that eventually the destruction is coming?

What's your good part, since you do not even know what to look for.

Bthoth

*banned*
True, Jesus was never a king on Earth.
So nothing fulfilled of that prophecy.

When the crowd offered Jesus political office Jesus declined - John 6:15
of course, he knew that he was not the guy to finish the job. I can appreciate the honesty.
Declined because Christ's kingdom aka government is not part of this world's system - John 18:36
So if nothing for us (mankind) then what's the benefit?
'What heals is what is true' and to me that is what is recorded at 1st Corinthians 15:24-26
Correct....... does your belief heal cancer?
Jesus will govern over Earth for a thousand years before he hands back God's Kingdom to his God.
Funny... you said that kingdom is not of this earth. Why not admit, that jesus did not fulfill and if he is in heaven with kingdoms and throwns for all of us, it does nothing for mankind here.
Yes, resurrection has many flavors of expected application:
Sure...... some believe it is what is evidence of a king, a ruler, a messiah but those stories do nothing for anyone of us.
Revelation 20:6 speaks of a first or earlier resurrection. A heavenly resurrection for some.
OK... when you get there call us back and let us know what that will do for us.

ps... that story is well after jesus.
Whereas, the majority of mankind will have a future resurrection on Earth - John 3:13; Acts 24:15

OK.... but not now and not during jesus' time.

if you want to understand raising the fathers to the flesh....................

that's easy!

Almost as easy as walking on water.

Wine from water

or even catching a bunch more fish and making extra bread.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Incorrect. Jesus never fulfilled any prophecy and why a second coming was created.
Lots of people died a faithful death.
Good news. That nothing is complete until a return or that eventually the destruction is coming?
What's your good part, since you do not even know what to look for.
I wonder how you conclude that Jesus never fulfilled any prophecy.
Yes, lots of people ( apostles for example ) died a faithful death.
But who accomplished what Jesus did as recorded in Scripture.
Without any incantations, herbs, showy display, etc. did what Jesus did.
ALL the healings and resurrecting Jesus performed where a sample preview of what is to come on Earth.
Jesus did Nothing hurtful or injurious but bestowed only what was helpful and beneficial free of charge.
Yes, the global declaring about God's Kingdom (thy kingdom come.....) is Not completed yet - Matt. 24:14; Acts 1:8
Yes, I do know what to look for -> as recorded at 1st Thessalonians 5:2-3.
That is the 'final signal', so to speak, before the outbreak of the great tribulation of Rev. 7:14
Leading up to Armageddon which is the final war to end all wars - Psalm 46:9
So, the good part is: Not only global Peace on Earth but Earth will be as described in Isaiah 35th chapter.
Jesus will bring 'healing' to earth's nations - Revelation 22:2

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
So nothing fulfilled of that prophecy.
of course, he knew that he was not the guy to finish the job. I can appreciate the honesty.
So if nothing for us (mankind) then what's the benefit?
Correct....... does your belief heal cancer?
Funny... you said that kingdom is not of this earth. Why not admit, that jesus did not fulfill and if he is in heaven with kingdoms and throwns for all of us, it does nothing for mankind here.
Sure...... some believe it is what is evidence of a king, a ruler, a messiah but those stories do nothing for anyone of us.
OK... when you get there call us back and let us know what that will do for us.
ps... that story is well after jesus.
OK.... but not now and not during jesus' time.
if you want to understand raising the fathers to the flesh....................
that's easy!
Almost as easy as walking on water.
Wine from water
or even catching a bunch more fish and making extra bread.
Right Jesus would never be a 'political king/ruler on Earth', his Kingdom is heavenly ->governing from Heaven.
Today Jesus is Head of the Christian congregation and will be King over Earth - Psalm 2; Psalm 110
Yes, thrones in Heaven for those who will govern with Christ over Earth - Revelation 5:9-10; 2:10
Yes, my belief does include an end to cancer on earth because Jesus will bring HEALING to earth's nations - Rev. 22:2
The resurrected ones on Earth will be resurrected healthy as described in the 35th chapter of Isaiah.
The figurative living 'sheep' at the coming time of Matthew 25:31-34,37 will not only be alive on Earth but can continue of live on Earth free of sickness. No one will say, " I am sick....." - Isaiah 33:24
No one is sick in Heaven, No one dies in Heaven, No tombs in Heaven, so enemy death will be No more on Earth.
This is why we ask God for his Kingdom ( thy kingdom come... ) Come to Earth so the same good-healthy conditions that exist in Heaven come and exist on Earth. ( God's will be done on Earth as God's will is done in Heaven )
This is why we are all invited to pray to God the invitation for Jesus to come ! Rev. 22:20
Come and bring HEALING to earth's nations - Rev. 22:2; 1st Corinthians 15:24-26

Bthoth

*banned*
I wonder how you conclude that Jesus never fulfilled any prophecy.
The unveiling never happened! See the book of revelation
Yes, lots of people ( apostles for example ) died a faithful death.
Sure people died for Benjamin Roden too.
But who accomplished what Jesus did as recorded in Scripture.
No one and why a second coming is claimed in revelation.
Without any incantations, herbs, showy display, etc. did what Jesus did.
NOT One and why revelation is incomplete
ALL the healings and resurrecting Jesus performed where a sample preview of what is to come on Earth.
Sure using knowledge to feed and heal people. That is what knowledge does, enables people to contribute.
Jesus did Nothing hurtful or injurious but bestowed only what was helpful and beneficial free of charge.

I know... he said keep the commandments and await.
Yes, the global declaring about God's Kingdom (thy kingdom come.....) is Not completed yet - Matt. 24:14; Acts 1:8

I know. Still incomplete!
Yes, I do know what to look for -> as recorded at 1st Thessalonians 5:2-3.
Letters between church if what you use as 'what to look for'?
That is the 'final signal', so to speak, before the outbreak of the great tribulation of Rev. 7:14
OK................. so you know the unveiling is incomplete and yet you still hail jesus as fulfilling?

Funny guy
Leading up to Armageddon which is the final war to end all wars - Psalm 46:9
OK.... mankind does try to destroy it all but mankind will survive and the unveiling WILL OCCUR.
So, the good part is: Not only global Peace on Earth but Earth will be as described in Isaiah 35th chapter.
Sure post big war, peace will be known. The religions will be over and that will assist mankind is leveling the playing field.
Jesus will bring 'healing' to earth's nations - Revelation 22:2
Jesus has already been. His wisdom is already here and still you await.

Bthoth

*banned*
Right Jesus would never be a 'political king/ruler on Earth', his Kingdom is heavenly ->governing from Heaven.
Since there is no governing, is that why the world is a mess?
Today Jesus is Head of the Christian congregation and will be King over Earth - Psalm 2; Psalm 110
Psalms is not talking about jesus. Nor is psalms mentioning christians.

Funny part is psalms 110 is from David and about some warrior, which Jesus never was and would have to return to fulfill. Because none of that happened ever.

Case closed.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
The unveiling never happened! See the book of revelation
Sure people died for Benjamin Roden too.
No one and why a second coming is claimed in revelation.
NOT One and why revelation is incomplete
Sure using knowledge to feed and heal people. That is what knowledge does, enables people to contribute.
I know... he said keep the commandments and await.
I know. Still incomplete!
Letters between church if what you use as 'what to look for'?
OK................. so you know the unveiling is incomplete and yet you still hail jesus as fulfilling?
Funny guy
OK.... mankind does try to destroy it all but mankind will survive and the unveiling WILL OCCUR.
Sure post big war, peace will be known. The religions will be over and that will assist mankind is leveling the playing field.
Jesus has already been. His wisdom is already here and still you await.
As far as I know Ben Roden is Not the sent-from-heaven Son of God.
Yes, Revelation is Not yet complete. see Rev. 19:14-15
The setting time frame for Revelation is for our day, our time frame - Rev. 1:10
Jesus completed all that was to be completed for the first century.
Huh? When Jesus 'passed the plate' ( when he fed the crowds ) the crowds were Not contributing.
Jesus taught for free and instructed his followers to also teach free of charge - Matthew 10:8 B
Paul supported his ministry by making tents - Acts 18:3; 20:33-34 - Not personal gain.
Yes, mankind will survive but just those causing ruin to Earth will be brought to ruin - Revelation 11:18 B
Wait "yes", and 'keep on the watch' (be on the lookout) as Jesus said at Mark 13:33-37
Be Alert ! The world needs more Lerts !

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Funny part is psalms 110 is from David and about some warrior, which Jesus never was and would have to return to fulfill. Because none of that happened ever.
Case closed.
David is dead - Acts 2:34 - only a living David could sit at God's right hand until God places one's enemies as a footstool.
Dead David can't subdue in the midst of his enemies - Psalm 110:1-2
Dead David is Not a priest forever - Psalm 110:4 - for that matter David was never a priest.
Dead David can't do what Psalm 110:6 says about the dead bodies - Jeremiah 25:31-33
Case open.

Bthoth

*banned*
As far as I know Ben Roden is Not the sent-from-heaven Son of God.
What?
Yes, Revelation is Not yet complete. see Rev. 19:14-15

Exactly!
The setting time frame for Revelation is for our day, our time frame - Rev. 1:10
But then none of it happened in that past time period.
Jesus completed all that was to be completed for the first century.
OK........ Reaffirming that keeping the rules is paramount:

The Rich and the Kingdom of God​

18 A certain ruler asked him, “Good teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

19 “Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good—except God alone. 20 You know the commandments: ‘You shall not commit adultery, you shall not murder, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony, honor your father and mother.’[a]”
Huh? When Jesus 'passed the plate' ( when he fed the crowds ) the crowds were Not contributing.
Cant feed a crowd with a plate.
Jesus taught for free and instructed his followers to also teach free of charge - Matthew 10:8 B
Sure:

The Rich and the Kingdom of God​

18 A certain ruler asked him, “Good teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

19 “Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good—except God alone. 20 You know the commandments: ‘You shall not commit adultery, you shall not murder, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony, honor your father and mother.’[a]”
Yes, mankind will survive but just those causing ruin to Earth will be brought to ruin - Revelation 11:18 B
I have no doubt.
Wait "yes", and 'keep on the watch' (be on the lookout) as Jesus said at Mark 13:33-37
Be Alert ! The world needs more Lerts !
I agree. I often suggest that preachers be very careful. Many that accepted their words may return for a refund.

Bthoth

*banned*
David is dead - Acts 2:34 - only a living David could sit at God's right hand until God places one's enemies as a footstool.
Dead David can't subdue in the midst of his enemies - Psalm 110:1-2
Dead David is Not a priest forever - Psalm 110:4 - for that matter David was never a priest.
Dead David can't do what Psalm 110:6 says about the dead bodies - Jeremiah 25:31-33
Case open.
You're all over the place.

Why are you using David?

Muffled

Jesus in me
‘After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.’ (Heb 1:3)

The ‘Majesty in Heaven’ is Almighty God!!
The ‘right hand of …’ means ‘Next to…’

‘Next to …’ in SPIRITUAL terms is not a PHYSICAL PLACEMENT. It refers to [a lower position] in order of power and ability.

Jesus being, ‘Next to God’ only means that Jesus has the second place in power and ability. The one he sits subordinate to is the Almighty Power entity.
I believe that is visionary only since Jesus is physically elsewhere. I actually was referring to the context spoke in that post.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Psalm 90:2 says God is from everlasting...... meaning No beginning, No starting point for God.
Jn. 1 says per-human heavenly Jesus was " IN " the beginning.
So, only God was ' before ' the beginning. That is why Jesus can refer to Him as Creator - Rev. 4:11
I believe that reference to the beginning does not preclude pre-existence.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Jews did Not celebrate birthdays. That was a non-biblical practice.
Only two birthday parties were mentioned in the Bible and both were non-Jews.
Certainly No birthday cake candles would have been sacrificed for Jesus.
So then are you saying that although it is ok to celebrate our birthdays, somehow it wouldn't be right to celebrate someone's birthday who is more important to us than we ourselves?

Soapy

Son of his Father: The Heir and Prince
I believe that is visionary only since Jesus is physically elsewhere. I actually was referring to the context spoke in that post.
If you mean that Jesus did not physically sit down next to God then you are correct. Spirits do not occupy physical positions. We are too long in the tooth to have such base arguments.

Trinitarians say that Jesus is ‘With’ the apostles when he says, ‘Where two or more of you are gathered together [in prayer and worship], there I am with you!’… of course, the intelligent person knows Jesus means, ‘With them IN SPIRIT’. There won’t be suddenly an additional persons in the group.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
You're all over the place. Why are you using David?
Sorry, oops, because others have said it was about David, I was under the impression that you were meaning that David is the one talked about in Psalm 110.

Last edited:

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Case closed.
Sure there is governing, but MAN's long history shows MAN has Not successfully governed MAN - Ecclesiastes 8:9
The ' warrior ' is about Jesus. Please see the warrior action Jesus takes at Revelation 19:14-15; Isaiah 11:3-4
Yes, Jesus is the ' Warrior ' as described at Psalm 110, - Hebrews 7:21-22

Bthoth

*banned*
Sure there is governing, but MAN's long history shows MAN has Not successfully governed MAN - Ecclesiastes 8:9
The ' warrior ' is about Jesus. Please see the warrior action Jesus takes at Revelation 19:14-15; Isaiah 11:3-4
Jesus long time ago. None of that happened.
Yes, Jesus is the ' Warrior ' as described at Psalm 110, - Hebrews 7:21-22
No, jesus was never a warrior. ie... not the who.