• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus - First Born?

Bthoth

*banned*
Yes, 'what is REAL unveils upon revelation', and the Bible book of Revelation reveals the happy climax at Rev. 22:2
There will be ' healing ' for earth's nations - Rev. 22:2 - Jesus as Prince of Peace will bring Peace on Earth.
Now your getting it! The unveiling enables mankind to know the truth. Then the whole of existence IS REAL. By that mankind can live forever and know it.
We are now nearing the ' final signal ' so to speak as found at 1st Thessalonians 5:2-3
I know. The destruction is by man and that sign. The knowledge survives. The toys end up gone which realigns the focal scope: to live.
When the powers in charge will be saying, " Peace and Security......" that Rosy saying will mislead people down that old Primrose Path instead of peace and safety that rosy saying will prove to be the precursor to the coming great tribulation of Rev. 7:14 before Jesus takes the saving action found at Revelation 19:14-15 (Isaiah 11:3-4)
Saving action? That is what gets me. The people must choose to do what is right. That's the key that few acknowledge.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Now your getting it! The unveiling enables mankind to know the truth. Then the whole of existence IS REAL. By that mankind can live forever and know it.
I know. The destruction is by man and that sign. The knowledge survives. The toys end up gone which realigns the focal scope: to live.
Saving action? That is what gets me. The people must choose to do what is right. That's the key that few acknowledge.
Yes, at Matthew 25:37 the figurative 'sheep' at the coming time of Jesus' Glory Time have chosen to do what is right.
One thing I find that is right to do in Jesus' eyes is found at Matt. 24:13-14; Acts 1:7-8.
Tell people about the good news of God's kingdom (thy kingdom come....) that Jesus, as King/Ruler of God's Kingdom will govern over Earth for one-thousand years, as found at 1st Corinthians 15:24-26

Bthoth

*banned*
Yes, at Matthew 25:37 the figurative 'sheep' at the coming time of Jesus' Glory Time have chosen to do what is right.
One thing I find that is right to do in Jesus' eyes is found at Matt. 24:13-14; Acts 1:7-8.
Tell people about the good news of God's kingdom (thy kingdom come....) that Jesus, as King/Ruler of God's Kingdom will govern over Earth for one-thousand years, as found at 1st Corinthians 15:24-26
Jesus is gone, so the 1000 yrs is long gone and did not happen.

I know that many expect the man to come back because the prophecy did not occur.

It's OK but stay honest about NT and OT prophecy, they did not fulfill under jesus as much as i wish they did or could.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Jesus is gone, so the 1000 yrs is long gone and did not happen.
I know that many expect the man to come back because the prophecy did not occur.
It's OK but stay honest about NT and OT prophecy, they did not fulfill under jesus as much as i wish they did or could.
Right, 1st Corinthians 15:24-26 ( Jesus' coming Millennium-Long Day ) did Not happen yet.
Jesus will Not come back as a man - John 14:19 - but will govern over Earth from Heaven - Revelation 20:4-6
Under Jesus the global international scope of Matthew 24:14; Acts 1:7-8 was just getting started.
So, yes, Not fulfilled under Jesus at the 1st-century time frame, but for our day or time frame.- Luke 21:11.
Don't give up wishing because the 'could' is a reason why we are invited to pray to God for Jesus to come ! Rev. 22:20,2

Muffled

Jesus in me
If you mean that Jesus did not physically sit down next to God then you are correct. Spirits do not occupy physical positions. We are too long in the tooth to have such base arguments.

Trinitarians say that Jesus is ‘With’ the apostles when he says, ‘Where two or more of you are gathered together [in prayer and worship], there I am with you!’… of course, the intelligent person knows Jesus means, ‘With them IN SPIRIT’. There won’t be suddenly an additional persons in the group.
I believe there are not three spirits: Father, Son and Holy Ghost but one Spirit in three persons.

Soapy

Son of his Father: The Heir and Prince
I believe there are not three spirits: Father, Son and Holy Ghost but one Spirit in three persons.
Who’s spirit is it in the three persons?

Is it GOD’s spirit that is in the three persons?

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Who’s spirit is it in the three persons?
Is it GOD’s spirit that is in the three persons?
God's spirit was in more than 3 persons as found at Acts 2:1-4,17-18 . One does Not pour out a person.
Besides God's spirit is a neuter 'it' - Numbers 11:17,25 KJV
Just as our spirit is a neuter 'it' - Ecclesiastes 12:7 B

Soapy

God's spirit was in more than 3 persons as found at Acts 2:1-4,17-18 . One does Not pour out a person.
Besides God's spirit is a neuter 'it' - Numbers 11:17,25 KJV
Just as our spirit is a neuter 'it' - Ecclesiastes 12:7 B
Yes, and God’s spirit is FROM GOD, from THE FATHER, He who is God… God says, concerning His Spirit:
  • ‘I will pour out MY SPIRIT on him (The messiah) and he will do my bidding.” (Isaiah 42:1) (paraphrased)
  • “And afterward, I will pour out MY SPIRIT on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions.” (Joel 2:28)
So the Spirit of holiness is from the Father, He promised to pour out on all believers in time to come. And when that time came to fruition Jesus said:
  • ‘Stay in Jerusalem until I send you THE PROMISE FROM THE FATHER…’
Many people WRONGLY claim that the Spirit of God, the Spirit of the Father, is also the Spirit of Christ Jesus. But we see here that Jesus Christ says that he is sending WHAT THE FATHER PROMISED His believers. The Spirit is NOT FROM CHRIST JESUS… it is only SENT ON FROM the Father. A post deliver person is not the OWNER of the post, he only passes on what the OWNER has sent to the receiver.

The claim that “the spirit of Christ is the spirit of the Father” is a meaning only that Jesus Christ’s OWN spirit behaves, acts, is in accord with that of the Spirit of his Father. If a son does as his Father does, says what the Father says, believes what the Father believes, then that son’s spirit is the same as his Father’s. It’s not that the son’s Spirit IS the same Spirit as the Father’s.
Many confusions in scriptures stems from the use and misuse from similar words in English and nuances and inflexions of such words:
  • Spirit and spirit
  • God and god
  • Soul and soul
  • Son and son
  • Father and father
  • Word and word
  • Before and before
  • Heaven and heaven
  • Saviour and saviour

Bthoth

*banned*
Yes, and God’s spirit is FROM GOD, from THE FATHER, He who is God… God says, concerning His Spirit:
  • ‘I will pour out MY SPIRIT on him (The messiah) and he will do my bidding.” (Isaiah 42:1) (paraphrased)
  • “And afterward, I will pour out MY SPIRIT on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions.” (Joel 2:28)
So the Spirit of holiness is from the Father, He promised to pour out on all believers in time to come. And when that time came to fruition Jesus said:
  • ‘Stay in Jerusalem until I send you THE PROMISE FROM THE FATHER…’
Many people WRONGLY claim that the Spirit of God, the Spirit of the Father, is also the Spirit of Christ Jesus. But we see here that Jesus Christ says that he is sending WHAT THE FATHER PROMISED His believers. The Spirit is NOT FROM CHRIST JESUS… it is only SENT ON FROM the Father. A post deliver person is not the OWNER of the post, he only passes on what the OWNER has sent to the receiver.

The claim that “the spirit of Christ is the spirit of the Father” is a meaning only that Jesus Christ’s OWN spirit behaves, acts, is in accord with that of the Spirit of his Father. If a son does as his Father does, says what the Father says, believes what the Father believes, then that son’s spirit is the same as his Father’s. It’s not that the son’s Spirit IS the same Spirit as the Father’s.
Many confusions in scriptures stems from the use and misuse from similar words in English and nuances and inflexions of such words:
  • Spirit and spirit
  • God and god
  • Soul and soul
  • Son and son
  • Father and father
  • Word and word
  • Before and before
  • Heaven and heaven
  • Saviour and saviour
Lot's of fluff there. Song to song, religion to religion. Sun to son.

All of the living have the spirit, light.

The word 'spirit' can be described in many forms depending on the religion and family.

Just as the word christ is not a last name and jesus did not have 'the name' of god to fulfill the unveiling.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
The writers and creators of the 3 that are claimed to equal 1.
I find No where in Scripture all 3 equal to 1. So, it is Not the Bible writers.
God and Jesus are always in the masculine gender.
God's spirit (Psalm 104:30) is a neuter "it" - Numbers 11:17,25 (KJV).
Even our spirit is a genderless 'it' as found at Ecclesiastes 12:7 B "it"

Soapy

I believe it is.
No you do not… you are just too embarrassed to see your claim go up in smoke!!

But I’ll let you show how you believe that “GOD’s spirit…” is in the three persons.

(The Spirit of God is in the Spirit of God???) - sorry, I couldn’t resist ….

Last edited:

Bthoth

*banned*
I believe God does not have a creator.
OK....... The theology and the writers of the bible, are people, not god or gods.

Just because the bible uses god as the reason, does not mean, the scriptures are by any god.

For example: no god ever said he was a father, the son and the holy spirit (a trinity of 3) that is man made (created) beliefs by 'scribes and pharisee'.