• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus - First Born?

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Jesus long time ago. None of that happened.
No, jesus was never a warrior. ie... not the who.
Right, Jesus was never a warrior meaning while on Earth.
Revelation is a revealing a revealing about the future, thus Rev. 19:14-15 is still future.
Still future is the coming 'time of separation' as found at Matthew 25:31-34,37.
Still future is the time when the powers in charge will be saying, " Peace and Security...." but that Rosy saying will lead people down that old Primrose Path - 1st Thess. 5:2-3 - So, before Jesus' coming 1,000 year reign over Earth begins people can think world leaders have succeeded in making the world better, or safer but the reality is that Rosy saying is the precursor to the coming great tribulation of Rev. 7:14 before Jesus takes the action found at Rev. 19:14-15.
Then, there will be Peace on Earth among persons of goodwill.

Bthoth

*banned*
Right, Jesus was never a warrior meaning while on Earth.
Exactly... unfulfilled OT prophecy.
Revelation is a revealing a revealing about the future, thus Rev. 19:14-15 is still future.
Exactly..... Jesus did not finish the job. All ok, but that was my point.
Still future is the coming 'time of separation' as found at Matthew 25:31-34,37.
Empathy vs. expectation. Appreciation for life versus self.
Still future is the time when the powers in charge will be saying, " Peace and Security...." but that Rosy saying will lead people down that old Primrose Path - 1st Thess. 5:2-3 - So, before Jesus' coming 1,000 year reign over Earth begins people can think world leaders have succeeded in making the world better, or safer but the reality is that Rosy saying is the precursor to the coming great tribulation of Rev. 7:14 before Jesus takes the action found at Rev. 19:14-15.
Then, there will be Peace on Earth among persons of goodwill.
Nice narrative.

Bthoth

*banned*
OK, some parts of some prophecies have been partially fulfilled, not all. I am truly looking forward to the complete fulfillment of Revelation 21:1-5.

A New Heaven and a New Earth​

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4 ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’[b] or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

5 He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”

A change in perspective can do that almost immediately

but magic is not an option.......... period!

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4 ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’[b] or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

5 He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”

I believe the Bible, not those who say the Bible is not true. Revelation 21:1-5 is a wonderful prophecy, there are other prophecies similar to that before that but it has not been completed yet.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
OK, the canon is by catholics, the protestors said it's not true.

Sure the catholic canon.

I know, which is evidence that jesus was not the guy to fulfill.
I disagree but I'm guessing you will take issue with anything I say more or less, so...have a nice day.

Bthoth

*banned*
I disagree but I'm guessing you will take issue with anything I say more or less, so...have a nice day.
of course you will disagree (deny) what is true and even how the bible's's's's's were created.

Do you prefer the kings version or catholic version?

Or do you prefer the revised revision of the previously revised 1st edition of the word of god?

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4 ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

Please keep in mind that in Scripture heavens can refer to government as being above mankind.
Also, earth can be the planet and earthly society upon earth.
So, both will be 'new' in that God's coming kingdom (thy kingdom come...) will be a lasting government over earth,
and the righteous figurative 'sheep' will start the righteous earthly society on earth - Mattthew 25:31-34,37
New Jerusalem as coming down in the sense that the seat of God's kingdom government governing over earth.
God does Not dwell aka live on Earth is a literal sense but His attention is on earth among the people.
Yes, God will Not only wipe out tears on Earth also mourning and crying and death will die - 1st Corinthians 15:24-26
Not by magic but by the 'executional words from Jesus' mouth' -Isaiah 11:3-4; Revelation 19:14-15
Jesus will have subjects / citizens on earth from sea to sea - Psalm 72:8, 12-14

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
of course you will disagree (deny) what is true and even how the bible's's's's's were created.
Do you prefer the kings version or catholic version?
Or do you prefer the revised revision of the previously revised 1st edition of the word of god?
Ancient manuscripts are known. Libraries and Museums know that.
We have the old Hebrew Scriptures in English
Plus, available is a Greek/ English Interlinear translation.
So, outdated or no longer used King James English can be compared.
The Catholic version has the added apocryphal books besides the '66' Bible books.
The apocryphal books are simply out of harmony with the harmonious '66' books.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
OK, the canon is by catholics, the protestors said it's not true.
Sure the catholic canon. .................
Bible canon was established early on by the end of the first century.
A reason for the protesters protesting is because of the added Catholic apocryphal books.
They are out of harmony with the '66' harmonious Bible books, thus they exclude themselves.
The harmonious '66' have corresponding or parallel cross-reference verses and passages.
This is why Jesus often prefaced his statements with the words, " it is written..." meaning already written down in the old Hebrew Scriptures as being 'religious truth' - John 17:17

Bthoth

*banned*
Please keep in mind that in Scripture heavens can refer to government as being above mankind.
NO.... that is adlib, make believe interpretations.
Also, earth can be the planet and earthly society upon earth.
another one
So, both will be 'new' in that God's coming kingdom (thy kingdom come...) will be a lasting government over earth,
and the righteous figurative 'sheep' will start the righteous earthly society on earth - Mattthew 25:31-34,37

So in english, this here is heaven and learning a new model will make it happen. i've known that for decades
New Jerusalem as coming down in the sense that the seat of God's kingdom government governing over earth.
psion....... and it will not be in the middle east, i know
God does Not dwell aka live on Earth is a literal sense but His attention is on earth among the people.
Now that one is cute.
Yes, God will Not only wipe out tears on Earth also mourning and crying and death will die - 1st Corinthians 15:24-26
Untrue. That frame is why no messiah will stand up as the mislead have instilled such fibs and people will expect a magic wand.

Not by magic but by the 'executional words from Jesus' mouth' -Isaiah 11:3-4; Revelation 19:14-15
Jesus will have subjects / citizens on earth from sea to sea - Psalm 72:8, 12-14
Wow.. you should market for Burger King with them Whoppers

but thank you for the story telling.

Bthoth

*banned*
Bible canon was established early on by the end of the first century.
A reason for the protesters protesting is because of the added Catholic apocryphal books.
They are out of harmony with the '66' harmonious Bible books, thus they exclude themselves.
The harmonious '66' have corresponding or parallel cross-reference verses and passages.
This is why Jesus often prefaced his statements with the words, " it is written..." meaning already written down in the old Hebrew Scriptures as being 'religious truth' - John 17:17
You are very creative.

I enjoy the perspective but it does not change what IS REAL.

ps.... have you ever read the gnostic material?

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
You are very creative.
I enjoy the perspective but it does not change what IS REAL.
ps.... have you ever read the gnostic material?
I have read the added on Catholic apocryphal books.
To me what is REAL is as described at 2nd Timothy 3:1-5,13; 1st Timothy 4:1-3 as a line of evidence.
The final result of today's critical times as REAL as the latest news.
Today's prevalent characteristics described in showing the self-centered selfish distorted form of love the world displays.
Which is the opposite of the self-sacrificing love Jesus displayed and taught - John 13:34-35
To me what is creative is what the Bible really teaches. I'm merely pointing that out because Jesus wants all to know that the humble meek people will inherit the Earth as he promised at Matt. 5:5 from Psalm 37:9-11; Psalm 22:26

Bthoth

*banned*
I have read the added on Catholic apocryphal books.
To me what is REAL is as described at 2nd Timothy 3:1-5,13; 1st Timothy 4:1-3 as a line of evidence.
The final result of today's critical times as REAL as the latest news.
Today's prevalent characteristics described in showing the self-centered selfish distorted form of love the world displays.
Which is the opposite of the self-sacrificing love Jesus displayed and taught - John 13:34-35
To me what is creative is what the Bible really teaches. I'm merely pointing that out because Jesus wants all to know that the humble meek people will inherit the Earth as he promised at Matt. 5:5 from Psalm 37:9-11; Psalm 22:26
What IS REAL unveils upon revelation, the works many expect jesus to come back to fulfill, the prophecy.

Equality will perfect the 'meek will inherit the earth'.

The library of Nag Hammadi Library

Read the book of Thomas. Just for giggles.

This is the index of books: Nag Hammadi Library Alphabetical Index
for example: The Dialogue of the Savior.

Quote: "
His disciples said, "Lord, who is it who seeks, and [...] reveals?"
The Lord said to them, "He who seeks [...] reveals [...]."
Matthew said, "Lord, when I [...] and when I speak, who is it who [...] and who listens?"
The Lord said, "It is the one who speaks who also listens, and it is the one who can see who also reveals."

Enjoy the reading many of the documents are quoting jesus.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
What IS REAL unveils upon revelation, the works many expect jesus to come back to fulfill, the prophecy.
Equality will perfect the 'meek will inherit the earth'.
The library of Nag Hammadi Library
Read the book of Thomas. Just for giggles.
This is the index of books: Nag Hammadi Library Alphabetical Index
for example: The Dialogue of the Savior.
Quote: "
His disciples said, "Lord, who is it who seeks, and [...] reveals?"
The Lord said to them, "He who seeks [...] reveals [...]."
Matthew said, "Lord, when I [...] and when I speak, who is it who [...] and who listens?"
The Lord said, "It is the one who speaks who also listens, and it is the one who can see who also reveals."
Enjoy the reading many of the documents are quoting jesus.
Yes, 'what is REAL unveils upon revelation', and the Bible book of Revelation reveals the happy climax at Rev. 22:2
There will be ' healing ' for earth's nations - Rev. 22:2 - Jesus as Prince of Peace will bring Peace on Earth.
We are now nearing the ' final signal ' so to speak as found at 1st Thessalonians 5:2-3
When the powers in charge will be saying, " Peace and Security......" that Rosy saying will mislead people down that old Primrose Path instead of peace and safety that rosy saying will prove to be the precursor to the coming great tribulation of Rev. 7:14 before Jesus takes the saving action found at Revelation 19:14-15 (Isaiah 11:3-4)