• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jeffrey "Shorteyes" Epstein Injured

The Reverend Bob

Fart Machine and Beastmaster
Trump's buddy Jeffrey Epstein was found injure in his cell, he is claiming that he was attacked and called a child predator by a prisoner. I don't know if it is true or not but I bet there are some prisoners who do want to beat his arse being that it is a tradition in jail and prison to place child predators in the lowest rung of the jail or prison hierarchy and extort them for protection and if they don't comply they get the crap beaten out of them or worse.

Jeffrey Epstein injured in jail cell, found with marks on his neck, source says - CNN

Jeffrey should make a deal to spill the beans on all his rich and powerful child molesting buddies (I am looking you both Trump and Clinton) and ask the court for leniency, so he can get himself out of this mess.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
Jeffrey should make a deal to spill the beans on all his rich and powerful child molesting buddies (I am looking you both Trump and Clinton) and ask the court for leniency, so he can get himself out of this mess.

You don't think he hasn't?

Cho Mos are the lowest form of life in prison. Most have to live their entire sentence in ad seg just to be able to continue living. He doesn't deserve to be set free. He deserves to be mercifully put down like the rabid animal he is.

The Reverend Bob

You don't think he hasn't?

Cho Mos are the lowest form of life in prison. Most have to live their entire sentence in ad seg just to be able to continue living. He doesn't deserve to be set free. He deserves to be mercifully put down like the rabid animal he is.
You think he has spilled and that his "friends" are being investigated?

Enoch07

Premium Member
But we shall see. Whenever child sex rings get uncovered, whistleblowers wind up suffering horrible accidents and committing "suicide" all the sudden.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
There is no “out” for Epstein, nor should there be. If he gives information that is great. But he needs to be locked up for the rest of his life.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Ok. Someone should shank his ***. We don't need him and he is taking up time and space.
Epstein could be called a "dirt bag", but that would be unfair to bags of dirt.
Nonetheless, there's a huge constitutional & civil rights problem when prisons
use inmate violence to impose punishment far in excess of their sentence.
This is heinously illegal & a violation of civil rights. But they get away with
it because so many either don't care, or as in the post above, even advocate
for extrajudicial punishment imposed capriciously & imperiously with impunity.

The Reverend Bob

Epstein could be called a "dirt bag", but that would be unfair to bags of dirt.
Nonetheless, there's a huge constitutional & civil rights problem when prisons
use inmate violence to impose punishment far in excess of their sentence.
This is heinously illegal & a violation of civil rights. But they get away with
it because so many either don't care, or as in the post above, even advocate
for extrajudicial punishment imposed capriciously & imperiously with impunity.
It's tradition.

Enoch07

Premium Member
Oh okay. I've just heard that from people from the bay now I know.

Only reason I know is I watch a lot of prison documentaries. Cho mos must die is almost the only thing that all the other convicts agree on. Often times cho mos are used as sacrificial lambs to appease the race gangs blood lust. Got a white cho mo new in jail? Let the Mexicans know so they can shank him, and vice versa.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Not always.
To move from "unconstitutional" to "not always" is detente.
Woohoo!
Most don't even get a chance at that. And why should they get special protection?
Because of the constitutional prohibition against cruel & unusual punishment.
To be shanked would qualify as both.
Moreover, it exceeds the prision's authority to impose punishment over &
above the sentence based upon how they feel about the perp's crimes.