• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Italian writer against women choosing the bear: hating men has become fashionable

Kfox

Human males have weaponized sex and pregnancy against females since the species has existed.
When you look at the number of men whose lives are ruined because a woman imposed fatherhood on him; sometimes even when the baby isn’t his, it is obvious human females have weaponized sex and pregnancy against males since the species has existed
The primary thing that has permitted the elevation of the status of women has been bodily autonomy, full stop.
Nobody; male nor female has complete bodily autonomy. As the old saying goes; your right to swing your fist ends where my nose begins.
And that's been torn away from women in the United States. They are literally second class citizens now.
Absurd!

Last edited:

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Not if it's Brad Pitt.
Let me understand.
So you prefer a Grizzly bear's company?

Over Brad Pitt's company?

I mean...I guess all of my female friends would do anything, literally anything to remain all alone with Brad Pitt in a log cabin lost in the woods...
;)
They would even hide his car keys...so he can't drive away...

libre

Skylark
I guess all of my female friends would do anything, literally anything to remain all alone with Brad Pitt
Unless you've gone out of your way to cultivate an exclusively Brad Pitt obsessed friend group, this is almost certainly not the case.
Many women I know, if not most of them would be appalled by these projections.

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
Let me understand.

I mean...I guess all of my female friends would do anything, literally anything to remain all alone with Brad Pitt in a log cabin lost in the woods...
;)
No. I think most people, women included, would prefer Brad Pitt over a bear any day. You didn't quite catch the meaning.

Brad is an avid motorcyclist, BTW. So he and I already share a lot in common.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Unless you've gone out of your way to cultivate an exclusively Brad Pitt obsessed friend group, this is almost certainly not the case.
Many women I know, if not most of them would be appalled by these projections.

Actually you are not understanding my point.
The fact that many women would still pick bear over Brad Pitt, clearly shows that the problem is man. Male. A male individual.

The problem is not the statistical dangerousness of a random man in the wood, also because countless women run into strangers every day, in isolated spaces. Nothing happens to them.

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
Actually you are not understanding my point.
The fact that many women would still pick bear over Brad Pitt, clearly shows that the problem is man. Male. A male individual.

The problem is not the statistical dangerousness of a random man in the wood, also because countless women run into strangers every day, in isolated spaces. Nothing happens to them.
I still don't believe many or anyone would choose encountering a bear over Pitt.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Let me understand.

;)

I think the point a lot of people might be making is that the whole question is silly to begin with. I've seen these kinds of "would you rather" games on message boards, which can be kind of fun.

As an example, someone might ask, "Would rather spend an hour listening to Klingon opera or Vogon poetry?" Now, there's a far more important question which should be addressed by the internet masses.

From what I can gather here, you're saying that women might be afraid of the ordinary, generic "everyman," but if it's someone like Brad Pitt, then the scenario changes and all bets are off.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I think the point a lot of people might be making is that the whole question is silly to begin with. I've seen these kinds of "would you rather" games on message boards, which can be kind of fun.

As an example, someone might ask, "Would rather spend an hour listening to Klingon opera or Vogon poetry?" Now, there's a far more important question which should be addressed by the internet masses.

From what I can gather here, you're saying that women might be afraid of the ordinary, generic "everyman," but if it's someone like Brad Pitt, then the scenario changes and all bets are off.
That was the point of Pani's article.
It was to show how something so frivolous like a simple playful survey reveals the feminist indoctrination on how badly men are perceived.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
That was the point of Pani's article.
It was to show how something so frivolous like a simple playful survey reveals the feminist indoctrination on how badly men are perceived.

Yeah, I can see that to some extent. In my observation, I rarely encounter these kinds of attitudes in real life. It's mostly on the internet where many of the perceptions about men seem to percolate like this.

Last edited:

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member

Yeah, I can see that to some extent. In my observation, I rarely encounter these kinds of attitudes in real life. It's mostly on the internet where many the perceptions about men seem percolate like this.
I do see it in the partial application of the law...that women get a privileged treatment in any divorce case, even if they are the guilty party.
So feminism has distorted family law and twisted the sacred principle of juridical equality of the spouses, per Constitution.
19th Century: the husband has a privileged position
20th Century: there is the juridical equality of the spouses
21st century: the wife has a privileged position.
From one extreme to the other through a too short period of balance and equality.

Example: real case. A husband in Northern Italy owns a house. He is married to a woman and has a daughter with her. He finds out that the wife cheats on him with another man. He gets the evidence and goes to court, suing his wife.

The judge gives the house to the woman and entrusts the daughter to her. Now in that house the woman and her new husband live.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Yes, it is - Roe v. Wade should be restored immediately and never should have been struck down by this (apparently) misogynistic country. Then, maybe, increasing numbers of women wouldn't rather encounter a bear in the woods than a human male.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Yes, it is - Roe v. Wade should be restored immediately and never should have been struck down by this (apparently) misogynistic country. Then, maybe, increasing numbers of women wouldn't rather encounter a bear in the woods than a human male.
Well...statistics show that abortion has nothing to do with rapes.
But with women who don't use contraception and abort because they can't afford to become parent.

395-348.png

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member