• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It is time to dump trump.,.,NOW

Kuzcotopia

If you can read this, you are as lucky as I am.
Hate to depress you further, but the Presidential election is not until 2020.

I'd love to elate you further, so I'll let you know that the House of Representatives votes for impeachment, and that entire body is elected every two years.

Father

Devourer of Truth
Not gonna happen. sorry. the time it takes for all of that paperwork to go through he would already be out of office and running again

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Do you agree--?
No. And unless something definitive is found that makes him guilty of an actual crime, dreams of getting him impeached need to stop because it just looks bad. Especially over lying. At least add all his brinkmanship and trying to issue military orders via Twitter to the list.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
The Republicans themselves will impeach Trump when they figure it's to their advantage.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Of course, then we'll have Pence, a candidate that will most likely be much tougher to defeat than Trump.
"Aye, there's the rub." If enough Democrats clobber Bannon-type right wingnuts, we'll see.

Speaking of lying, I found this interesting. Given the number of relatively honest Republicans, the contrast between the best and worst is notable.

22780555_10212123524537447_4388518034217749693_n.jpg

james dixon

Premium Member
intr.v. blo·vi·at·ed, blo·vi·at·ing, blo·vi·ates Slang
To discourse at length in a pompous or boastful manner: "the rural Babbitt who bloviates about 'progress' and 'growth'"