• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It is time to dump trump.,.,NOW

james dixon

Premium Member
The Founding Fathers designed impeachment for someone exactly like Donald Trump

https://tinyurl.com/ya2ebmf5

It Is Time To Talk Impeaching Trump

1. to accuse (a public official) before an appropriate tribunal of misconduct in office.

Pathological lying is a form of “misconduct in office” making it an impeachable offence

Dump is a pathological liar and that is NOT what we want as our President.
We, the citizens of this great Nation must act NOW
What say you, fellow Americans-?

Pathological lying (also called pseudologia fantastica and mythomania) is a behavior of habitual or compulsive lying.[1][2] It was first described in the medical literature in 1891 by Anton Delbrueck.[2] Although it is a controversial topic,[2] pathological lying has been defined as "falsification entirely disproportionate to any discernible end in view, may be extensive and very complicated, and may manifest over a period of years or even a lifetime".[1] Individuals may be aware they are lying, or may believe they are telling the truth

Psychotherapy appears to be one of the only methods to treat a person suffering from pathological lying. No research has been performed regarding the use of pharmaceutical medication to treat pathological liars

Impeachment is the process by which a legislative body formally levels charges against a high official of government. Impeachment does not necessarily mean removal from office; it is only a formal statement of charges, akin to an indictment in criminal law, and is thus only the first step towards removal. Once an individual is impeached, he or she must then face the possibility of conviction via legislative vote, which then entails the removal of the individual from office.

Presidential Impeachment Process

Presidential Impeachment is a two stage Constitutional process. The full power of Impeachment and the removal of a sitting President resides within Congress. The actual impeachment of a President is the sole power of the House of Representatives. Once a President is impeached, the power of removing the President shifts to the U.S. Senate.

The House of Representatives starts the impeachment process by publicly investigating the charges and holding hearings. If the House of Representatives votes against impeachment the process is over and the President is not Impeached.

If the House of Representatives votes for Impeachment of the President, the process moves forward with the drawing up of the Articles of Impeachment (The official criminal charges for removal from office). The President has now been officially impeached per the United States Constitution. Once the Impeachment process is final, trials are then held in the U.S. Senate to convict or acquit the President of the Articles of Impeachment drawn against him.

It Is Time To Talk Impeachment

Trump could also be charged with obstruction of justice

b.t.w. 30 days in jail would bring him back down to earth as well

Do you agree--?

james dixon

Premium Member
~~~~~~~~Republican Party~~~~~~~~

Let this be a warning in spades, Trump is dragging your party through the pig farm slug pit. Please hold your nose, don’t breathe or open your eyes cause you be in the disgusted land of ooze.

If you don’t save your party from this blogger-but you will not only lose what integrity you have but every seat in Congress.

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member

More Americans should have thought of that on election day. The 'Pathological Liar' impeachment approach? Good luck with that. Maybe just focus on defeating him in the next national election.

james dixon

Premium Member

More Americans should have thought of that on election day. The 'Pathological Liar' impeachment approach? Good luck with that. Maybe just focus on defeating him in the next national election.

Pathological lying is a real illness that is in some cases treatable but for most lyre's the treatment just does not work.

In most cases I could care less if someone on the street is a pathological liar. But for employees who work for me & lie to me they are fired on the spot.

If you know the President of the USA is a pathological liar and still you drop to your knees when he passes by you have a problem.

james dixon

Premium Member
Good luck with that. Maybe just focus on defeating him in the next national election.

next national election may be too late. If he gets us into WW3 I am going to come back here and tell you I told you so. That is if I survive the first wave of the WW3 attack.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
The Founding Fathers designed impeachment for someone exactly like Donald Trump

https://tinyurl.com/ya2ebmf5

It Is Time To Talk Impeaching Trump

1. to accuse (a public official) before an appropriate tribunal of misconduct in office.

Pathological lying is a form of “misconduct in office” making it an impeachable offence

Dump is a pathological liar and that is NOT what we want as our President.
We, the citizens of this great Nation must act NOW
What say you, fellow Americans-?

Pathological lying (also called pseudologia fantastica and mythomania) is a behavior of habitual or compulsive lying.[1][2] It was first described in the medical literature in 1891 by Anton Delbrueck.[2] Although it is a controversial topic,[2] pathological lying has been defined as "falsification entirely disproportionate to any discernible end in view, may be extensive and very complicated, and may manifest over a period of years or even a lifetime".[1] Individuals may be aware they are lying, or may believe they are telling the truth

Psychotherapy appears to be one of the only methods to treat a person suffering from pathological lying. No research has been performed regarding the use of pharmaceutical medication to treat pathological liars

Impeachment is the process by which a legislative body formally levels charges against a high official of government. Impeachment does not necessarily mean removal from office; it is only a formal statement of charges, akin to an indictment in criminal law, and is thus only the first step towards removal. Once an individual is impeached, he or she must then face the possibility of conviction via legislative vote, which then entails the removal of the individual from office.

Presidential Impeachment Process

Presidential Impeachment is a two stage Constitutional process. The full power of Impeachment and the removal of a sitting President resides within Congress. The actual impeachment of a President is the sole power of the House of Representatives. Once a President is impeached, the power of removing the President shifts to the U.S. Senate.

The House of Representatives starts the impeachment process by publicly investigating the charges and holding hearings. If the House of Representatives votes against impeachment the process is over and the President is not Impeached.

If the House of Representatives votes for Impeachment of the President, the process moves forward with the drawing up of the Articles of Impeachment (The official criminal charges for removal from office). The President has now been officially impeached per the United States Constitution. Once the Impeachment process is final, trials are then held in the U.S. Senate to convict or acquit the President of the Articles of Impeachment drawn against him.

It Is Time To Talk Impeachment

Trump could also be charged with obstruction of justice

b.t.w. 30 days in jail would bring him back down to earth as well

Do you agree--?
Ok. Good luck.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
I think Trump is an absolutely dreadful man to hold the office of President, for a wide variety of reasons (his continual falsehoods not the least of them). But hysteria is rarely a solution to anything, especially in a democracy that still aspires to be ruled by law. And he was, whatever I or anybody might think, duly and lawfully elected President. Thus, the only way to undo that -- if it was a huge mistake -- is through lawful due process.

Anyone who thinks otherwise does not, in fact, truly believe in democracy.

james dixon

Premium Member
NOTE: Is the text is too small to read just hold down the [CTRL] key while rolling your mouse roller up or down

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
If lying was misconduct we would have no politicians left to impeach him.

Beat me to that one.

george-carlin-2.jpg

Jesster

Friendly skeptic
Premium Member
I already dislike Trump. What do you think I can do about it? The best I've got right now is my vote in the next election.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
If lying was misconduct we would have no politicians left to impeach him.
If all the liars were eliminated most of the human race would disappear.

The point to me is not lying but his violation of the oath of office. That's the proper area to consider for impeachment.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

The point to me is not lying but his violation of the oath of office. That's the proper area to consider for impeachment.
Another view.....
Dubya got us (with bi-partisan support from Congress) in to 2 useless wars.
He wasn't impeached.
Obama promised to end them, but he continued them.
He wasn't impeached.
Trump hasn't started any wars (yet).
We're gonna impeach him because people call him a liar?

This is all going nowhere fast.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I already dislike Trump. What do you think I can do about it? The best I've got right now is my vote in the next election.
At least there is some existing sensibilities. Better than all this kindergarten whining and moaning how gawd awful Trump is.

Kemosloby

Premium Member

Not if he had his fingers crossed. Besides, if they impeached people for violating their oath of office there would be none in office to impeach him.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
~~~~~~~~Republican Party~~~~~~~~

Let this be a warning in spades, Trump is dragging your party through the pig farm slug pit. Please hold your nose, don’t breathe or open your eyes cause you be in the disgusted land of ooze.

If you don’t save your party from this blogger-but you will not only lose what integrity you have but every seat in Congress.

You are literally the reason Trump will win the next election, and Pence the next two (if he makes it). if not it's gonna be Ivanka X2. :D

Listen to everything you said, and then ask yourself, "Am I like 100% full tilt?" Calling Trump insane isn't just hyperbole, it's verging on your own madness. Nothing he's done since he's entered office has been this drastic.

Sorry, I feel your opinion is just too biased to one side to even consider your posts a conversation. You want to proselytize your political beliefs, and it's just as annoying as when you do as the Jehovah's Witnesses. Meanwhile, we have to sit here contemplating which of our eyes to gouge out with a fork.

Kuzcotopia

If you can read this, you are as lucky as I am.

His constant lying is becoming a problem for the GOP. . . But you're right. It's not an impeachment strategy.

2018's election is the key, but "impeach trump" should not be the slogan. If "vote against Trump" was going to work, it would have worked in 2016.

All the democrats need is an actual economically liberal platform, and honest, scandal-free candidates. . . Neither of which seems to be a priority. *sigh*