• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Israel Wants Escalation With Iran

Sargonski

Tell me. How many hateful, condemning posts have you uploaded condemning Palestinian terrorists?

Another bout of fallacious nonsense -- Crimes of the Islamist terrorists doesn't change the reality of the IDF terrorists.

I have posted hundreds of hateful posts condeming the terrorist actions of radical Islamist Terrorists .. How many hateful posts condeming terrorist actions - war crimes - crimes against humanity of the IDF have you posted.

Talk about "Outrageous" log in own eye .. Sup mate .. how many hateful posts condemning the War crimes and Terrorist actions of Bibi and Genocide Joe have you posted ..

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Another bout of fallacious nonsense -- Crimes of the Islamist terrorists doesn't change the reality of the IDF terrorists.
There are anamolous incidents regarding the IDF in Gaza, for example, the tragedy when a riot broke out at food trucks and the IDF killed a bunch of civilians, or the killing of the aid workers in the convoy that Israel clearly had coordinated with and which was marked (and a LOT of people got disciplined for it).

But lets talk about flinging words like "terrorist" and "genocide" around indiscriminately. I cannot support that, because terrorism and genocide are both very real, very horrendous things, and it does a disservice to their actual victims when people fling the terms around as a form of hyperbole and propaganda.

Terrorism is when a group uses unlawful violence, especially against civilians, as a means to induce terror in a population, in order to achieve political ends. War is not terrorism. When the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor, and the US went to war to defend itself, that cannot be said to be terrorism, even when we used the bomb.

Genocide is the pursuit of the death of all people in a given race, nationality, tribe or religion. The IDF has no policy of genocide. Its focus is on eliminating the terrorist group, Hamas, a voluntary organization which is intent on destroying Israel and killing all the Jews. Even though many Palestinians are being killed, they are NOT the targets. It is not the purpose of the Israelis to kill all Palestinians. Deaths from collateral damage are not genocide. These deaths are occurring, not because of Israeli policy, but because of the policy of Hamas to embed among civilians. Now Hamas, on the other hand, very definitely has a policy of genocide. Article 7 of its charter calls for the killing of all Jews. Not even just all Israelis (which would be genocide too). But all Jews.

Sargonski

There are anamolous incidents regarding the IDF in Gaza, for example, the tragedy when a riot broke out at food trucks and the IDF killed a bunch of civilians, or the killing of the aid workers in the convoy that Israel clearly had coordinated with and which was marked (and a LOT of people got disciplined for it).

But lets talk about flinging words like "terrorist" and "genocide" around indiscriminately. I cannot support that, because terrorism and genocide are both very real, very horrendous things, and it does a disservice to their actual victims when people fling the terms around as a form of hyperbole and propaganda.

Terrorism is when a group uses unlawful violence, especially against civilians, as a means to induce terror in a population, in order to achieve political ends. War is not terrorism. When the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor, and the US went to war to defend itself, that cannot be said to be terrorism, even when we used the bomb.

Genocide is the pursuit of the death of all people in a given race, nationality, tribe or religion. The IDF has no policy of genocide. Its focus is on eliminating the terrorist group, Hamas, a voluntary organization which is intent on destroying Israel and killing all the Jews. Even though many Palestinians are being killed, they are NOT the targets. It is not the purpose of the Israelis to kill all Palestinians. Deaths from collateral damage are not genocide. These deaths are occurring, not because of Israeli policy, but because of the policy of Hamas to embed among civilians. Now Hamas, on the other hand, very definitely has a policy of genocide. Article 7 of its charter calls for the killing of all Jews. Not even just all Israelis (which would be genocide too). But all Jews.

You are rambling on aimlessly .. I never said anything about Israel committing genocide in Concentration Camp Gaza -- Nor did I say that war was terrorism -- although War can be terrorism .. suggesting you are having definition troubles but .. never said that in any case ... so just you having some made up conversation with yourself in vein attempt at strawman fallacy.

Israel has committed hundreds of terrorist acts over the Years .. What is this nonsense you are talking about -- the hit on the Syrian Embassy being an act of War style Terrorist Attack .. but I was referring to those prior to Oct 7 .. hundreds of them .. and by the Settlers .. how many terrorist attacks on the Palestinians in the West bank .. since Oct 7 .. too many to count.

The UN has called out Israel on these violations of international law .. terror attacks called " targeted assassinations" the victims "Collatoral Damage" - a fancy word for intentional killing of civilians.

When you level a 5 story building .. in a crowded neighborhood .. not during war time .. cause some bad guy happened to wander into the building .. killing many civilians .. thats called "Terrorism" mate .. but if that term you don't like .. call it Crime against Humanity .. I don't care .. Terrorism or Crime against humanity - as the Irish delegation say "The Hague is too good for Bibi" he is guilty either way .. and Genocide Joe for complicity ..

and what a pile of laughs friend .. going off about "Genocide" desperate to nit pick some definitional comma. Its called "Ethnic Cleansing" if that term makes you feel better .. which has been going on for 70 years don't ya know .. didn't get any of those numerous memo's from the UN .. heck .. even USA has criticized Israel things have gotten so bad .. Oh .. and were talking before Oct 7 .. Good grief the Holocaust being committed after that date. Does that word make you feel better than "Genocide" .. Holocaust ! .. well if you want to be technically correct .. there you have it.

but never mind that .. were talking prior to Oct 7 .. Ethnic Cleansing .. the Zionist Charter.. to Cleanse the Land .. and the hundreds of war crimes - crimes against humanity -- international law violations of an occupier on the indigenous people of the land .. Apartheid .. if you want another word .. Warsaw Ghetto if you want word describing post Oct 7 .. brown shirts don't have nothing on Bibi and Genocide Joe.

Israeli pilots refuse to fly assassination missions​

The 27 pilots sent a letter to the commander of Israel's airforce refusing to carry out duties, which include track and kill operations, in the West Bank and Gaza Strip. One of the pilots told Israeli television that the letter said: "We, veteran pilots and active pilots alike...are opposed to carrying out illegal and immoral attacks, of the type carried out by Israel in the territories.

"We, who have been educated to love the state of Israel refuse to take part in airforce attacks in civilian population centres. We refuse to continue harming innocent civilians."

Thats' back in 2003 mate ... this extremist Zionist Terror Team .. so bad their own Pilots banded together and refused to fly. Mass atrocity .. crime against humanity been the name of the game for 7 decades .. with perhaps a few breaks here and there..

Sargonski

I'm done. Since you won't respond to my points, it makes no sense for me to reply.

Darn tootin your done .. and of course I responded to your points .. the problem is that you have no reply .. position crucified .. The Ethnic Cleansing no Lie .. "From the River to the Sea" says Bibi .. and all the world agrees .. not like its some mystery what gone down in the Gaza Concentration Camp .. Those Warsaw Ghetto Brown Shirts ain't got nothing on Bibi .. don't ya see .. the Irish delegation to the UN say "The Hague is too Good for Bibi" and the rest of the world agree .. so it ain't nothing for you to flee .. from this playground scene :)

Cheers mate :)

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
It really started back in the first and second centuries, when the Romans kicked most of the Jews out.
Off the thread a bit, but I couldn't find your post that I was looking for, so I hope you will overlook. I came across today an article about a Polish Roman Catholic who was persecuted by the Nazis. His name was Josef Szajna, an artist among other things, and his story is very interesting. He stood his ground and suffered. I admire him. And I look forward to being his friend, alive. :)
There's more on him, but that is a precis about him. Take care.

YoursTrue

P.S. @IndigoChild5559 That is certainly not to say that religion AND nationalism has not played a very big part in the world's troubles. Very big part. And that is another reason why I believe the biblical account of many things. but -- won't go into it now. Take care.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Off the thread a bit, but I couldn't find your post that I was looking for, so I hope you will overlook. I came across today an article about a Polish Roman Catholic who was persecuted by the Nazis. His name was Josef Szajna, an artist among other things, and his story is very interesting. He stood his ground and suffered. I admire him. And I look forward to being his friend, alive. :)
P.S. @IndigoChild5559 That is certainly not to say that religion AND nationalism has not played a very big part in the world's troubles. Very big part. And that is another reason why I believe the biblical account of many things. but -- won't go into it now. Take care.
FYI, I don't mind your going off the thread a bit.
You don't derail it. And you add to the discussion.

YoursTrue

FYI, I don't mind your going off the thread a bit.
You don't derail it. And you add to the discussion.
aw...thank you. I try to be open-minded. There are some people that will stand their ground, but unfortunately with many it comes and goes. Like for instance, (not to get off the subject) juror selection. Again, moving in another direction, yes, people are inclined to go with family values and indoctrination. So when governments call to war -- it's kind of a sad thing. And yes, I believe that all wars will cease in the future because of what I have learned from the Bible.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
aw...thank you. I try to be open-minded. There are some people that will stand their ground, but unfortunately with many it comes and goes. Like for instance, (not to get off the subject) juror selection. Again, moving in another direction, yes, people are inclined to go with family values and indoctrination. So when governments call to war -- it's kind of a sad thing. And yes, I believe that all wars will cease in the future because of what I have learned from the Bible.
I expect wars to become deadly
in different, new, & exciting ways.
All I can do is advocate for peace,
hope for the best, & plan for the
wurst.
(Yes, I plan for sausage.)

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Jews recognize Righteous Gentiles. In Israel, there is a monument called Yad Vashem, dedicated to the memory of those non-Jews who helped Jews during the holocaust, often at their own expense.