• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Israel-Gaza : unsurprising news of the day

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member

You might be right if Israel took its own civilian population and used them as suicide weapons.

Only one faction does that. Unless I'm wrong here on this line.
You wrong at all.
Just evils whatever religion, justify killing innocent by bombs or suicide.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Well additionally to my previous response, every conflict has its sides.

I find it difficult to garner sympathy involving a or any group that kills its own women and children by strapping ordinance to them and sending them into crowds of people to detonate themselves.

It's not a wonder that such living 'ammo' is included in a response that is to a degree, indifferent to an enemy's civilians since they tend to be used as weapons themselves.

It's almost parallel to the "baby killers" in Vietnam.
Yes i understand you as pro Israel, killing Palestinians civilian ok.
Due to international law hospital and camp refugees and bombing civilian in safe zoom that Israel said Gaza people to go, Is war crime.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
To stop the conflict, all Hamas would have to do is to stop firing missiles, release hostages, and then promise to put down arms.
Conflict is not about hamas or Hizballah, it's about regime type apartheid racist regime planted inside Arab world.
I think
Israel won't be reach safe, until this racist criminal regime gone. Replaced by people feel humanity more than race.

Last edited:

Orbit

I'm a planet
Conflict is not about hamas or Hizballah, it's about regime type apartheid racist regime planted inside Arab world.
The reality is that Israel is not just going to disappear as a nation, so Hamas and Israel are going to have to work together for a two-state solution. If they don't, none of it will ever end.

InChrist

Free4ever
I hear regularly about kindness, forgiveness,
& peaceful intent towards each other by both
Muslims & Jews. It's frequent on my local NPR
station, which strives for balance & calm in this
as never before.
I hear regularly of kindness between both Jews and Arabs in Christ…

An Outreach Like No Other

Home of Jesus the King Church decided to do something completely unexpected. At a time when the Jewish and Arab people would look at each other with suspicion, the believers of both backgrounds organized a humanitarian outreach.

Members of the Church in Nazareth prepared dozens of food packages and delivered them to Holocaust Survivors and new Jewish immigrants in a neighboring town. Concurrently, with a befriended Messianiccongregation they delivered food packages to Muslim families in need around Nazareth.

“We wanted to show the Jewish and Muslim people the love of Jesus through acts of kindness and mercy,”pastor Shalash continued. “We needed them to see how a Jew and an Arab can stand together in love and forgiveness; working together for the greater good of Israel in the name of Jesus Christ.”

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
The Rev and another poster said they had observed good people from both sides of the conflict being supportive of each other. You wanted to know their names. Putting the ridiculous nature of that demand aside, I see the kind of interactions they are describing on twitter daily. Do you want their names? Why would that even be relevant as these are not famous people whose names you would know anyway?

This wasn’t the original question though,nothing to do with individuals on either side on twitter or radio,I asked for examples of acts of kindness shown by Palestine to Jews.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Ah, your use of "Arab World" in this context clearly shows the level of bigotry you're willing to stoop to.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Ah, your use of "Arab World" in this context clearly shows the level of bigotry you're willing to stoop to.
There is no bigotry from by calling area of majority.
Like I said western world , or Asian world, me mention to area incluse to majority.nothing mean as racist.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I wonder how pro Israel denial the truth that main reason of this conflict is occupation and oppresion and aparthied regime of Israel,and siege of Gaza people , why should people living under this type of regime don't have the right to resist ?

libre

Skylark
The outrage in response to strategy is ...

... barely discernible and reminiscent of the response to the depraved sexual violence perpetrated on October 7.
How do you interpret or see as the reason for the silence?
It's something you've gestured at in other threads but I don't really understand your perspective.

Bthoth

*banned*
Hamas by not putting non combatants in danger is a start and fighting it out military against military is a start.

They want civilian casualties to occur , so the bleeding hearts and sympathetical can support their side and vilify Israel to their advantage.

A tactic used by terrorists that works swimmingly by all accounts
HAMAS does not have a military. Israel has oppressed the population of Gaza and Palestine for a long time. The majority on the earth as represented by the UN have condemned the illegal occupation that israel continues for decades.

There is nothing required to vilify israel.

Even the prophets have in writing of tanakh choice words to say about israel.

HAMAS does not have a military. Israel has oppressed the population of Gaza and Palestine for a long time. The majority on the earth as represented by the UN have condemned the illegal occupation that israel continues for decades.

There is nothing required to vilify israel.

Even the prophets have in writing of tanakh choice words to say about israel.
If I were a Gazan, I would surrender myself to Israel, reject the customs of my fathers, adopt a new way of life, and do something else entirely including change my religion.

But that's just me. I mean, I have solutions that would work for me, and I would excel, because I am who I am.

The reality is that Israel is not just going to disappear as a nation, so Hamas and Israel are going to have to work together for a two-state solution. If they don't, none of it will ever end.
Maybe Israel should convert them to the Jewish religion. Have the Mizrahim show them the way.

If not, then how about forced conversions to Christianity?

Bthoth

*banned*
I hear regularly of kindness between both Jews and Arabs in Christ…

An Outreach Like No Other

Home of Jesus the King Church decided to do something completely unexpected. At a time when the Jewish and Arab people would look at each other with suspicion, the believers of both backgrounds organized a humanitarian outreach.

Members of the Church in Nazareth prepared dozens of food packages and delivered them to Holocaust Survivors and new Jewish immigrants in a neighboring town. Concurrently, with a befriended Messianiccongregation they delivered food packages to Muslim families in need around Nazareth.

“We wanted to show the Jewish and Muslim people the love of Jesus through acts of kindness and mercy,”pastor Shalash continued. “We needed them to see how a Jew and an Arab can stand together in love and forgiveness; working together for the greater good of Israel in the name of Jesus Christ.”

That is one of the best posts on this topic, that I have witnessed in a long time.

Bthoth

*banned*
If I were a Gazan, I would surrender myself to Israel, reject the customs of my fathers, adopt a new way of life, and do something else entirely including change my religion.

But that's just me. I mean, I have solutions that would work for me, and I would excel, because I am who I am.
The problem is, most in GAZA lost their fathers to israel's IDF long ago.

The majority of GAZA are women and fatherless children. They have no guidance and were born into oppression.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I wonder how pro Israel denial the truth that main reason of this conflict is occupation and oppresion and aparthied regime of Israel,and siege of Gaza people , why should people living under this type of regime don't have the right to resist ?
There is a reason why disbelievers go to hell. They are not sincere to the truth of God and his Messengers, you expect them to be sincere to politics? Why brother. I expect evil to be their ways.

There a few exceptions (@Revoltingest ) but majority are oppressive towards the truth to the extent, they don't care who is right in a conflict and who is wrong. They don't care at all. They rather have their pride.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
@Godobeyer, we Muslims need to unite. This is the first thing that has to happen and we ought to come to agreement about truth as quickly as possible.

The patchwork unity is not going to work, but rather, on understanding the truth and light, will the hearts be united.