• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Israel-Gaza : unsurprising news of the day

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Conflict is not about hamas or Hizballah, it's about regime type apartheid racist regime planted inside Arab world.
I think
Israel won't be reach safe, until this racist criminal regime gone. Replaced by people feel humanity more than race.
It is about that. Israel was created as a tool for colonialism by freemasons, and they convinced many of the Jews. Many Jews weren't wanted in the West with the population they had and they convinced them to make an apartheid state.

It was a kill in two birds, and part of it was to use this state to keep monarchies and dictatorships in place. It would be used as a justification.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
@Godobeyer - the reliance on God is key. Remember who saved believers by Messengers in the past in the moments of peril. The Mahdi is not a Nabi, but is a Messenger.

It is upon God to deliver the believers at the moment of peril as he done countless times in the past.

We just got to keep our faith and keep resisting, and try to awaken to the Quran, and we will be victorious one way or another.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
HAMAS does not have a military. Israel has oppressed the population of Gaza and Palestine for a long time. The majority on the earth as represented by the UN have condemned the illegal occupation that israel continues for decades.

There is nothing required to vilify israel.

Even the prophets have in writing of tanakh choice words to say about israel.
The group certainly qualifies as a paramilitary with clear support from Iran's military.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
There is a reason why disbelievers go to hell. They are not sincere to the truth of God and his Messengers, you expect them to be sincere to politics? Why brother. I expect evil to be their ways.
I'm sincere that belief in sky fairies is bogus.
And I'm sincere in politics & other areas.
There a few exceptions (@Revoltingest ) but majority are oppressive towards the truth to the extent, they don't care who is right in a conflict and who is wrong. They don't care at all. They rather have their pride.
Many of my fellow heathens are sincere too.
If you look around the forum, you'll find that
we tend more to support Palestinians, &
oppose Israel many human rights crimes.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Not really news, but it's a relevant unsurprising
thing I heard today on NPR. A rabbi was interviewed
about the deaths in Gaza. She made an interesting
comment about how some were were murdered
by a missile.
When Israelis are murdered, it's by Hamas.
But Palestinians are murdered by inanimate objects.

Bthoth

*banned*
The group certainly qualifies as a paramilitary with clear support from Iran's military.
What is so clear? How many tanks and phosphorus shells does iran give to HAMAS? Will they give HAMAS one of the few nukes that they have?

Weapons index? Many American's have more than that in their home weapons safe.

Does the other url claim that iran trained the HAMAS terrorists? They could just use TIK TOK videos from the ayatollah playing the part of Osama bin laden (the arab)

Why use Iran for training? Palestinians have more experience at urban warfare and building home made weapons than Iran has. They have lived under oppression for over half a century. Heck, they could just steal the know how from israeli IDF training camps. They have spies throughout israel. They could be getting direct intelligence from the wives of the IDF colonels on a daily basis.

Iran could give them a rocket to put up a HAMAS satellite with the capability to upgrade them with laser beams that they get for Christmas from the Russian Santa Klauski. That's it, the christmas trees will be rockets in disguise with children opening presents as human shields. OMG

Do you think that story will be on JPOST next week? With proof and evidence?

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
HAMAS does not have a military. Israel has oppressed the population of Gaza and Palestine for a long time. The majority on the earth as represented by the UN have condemned the illegal occupation that israel continues for decades.

There is nothing required to vilify israel.

Even the prophets have in writing of tanakh choice words to say about israel.

Really,what are the Al Qaasam brigades?.

Bthoth

*banned*
Really,what are the Al Qaasam brigades?.
Another tangent...... But:

"
According to the Al-Qassam Brigades, its aims are:

To contribute in the effort of liberating Palestine and restoring the rights of the Palestinian people under the sacred Islamic teachings of the Holy Quran, the Sunnah (traditions) of Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) and the traditions of Muslims rulers and scholars noted for their piety and dedication"

Makes sense even if i am not a supporter of islam. What's your point?

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Another tangent...... But:

"
According to the Al-Qassam Brigades, its aims are:

To contribute in the effort of liberating Palestine and restoring the rights of the Palestinian people under the sacred Islamic teachings of the Holy Quran, the Sunnah (traditions) of Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) and the traditions of Muslims rulers and scholars noted for their piety and dedication"

Makes sense even if i am not a supporter of islam. What's your point?

Quoting you “HAMAS does not have a military”, the point is they do.

libre

Skylark
Personally it’s not a blame game but I will ask you for evidence of Palestinian kindness to Jews?.

PS don’t mention the “Gharkad Tree”.
Your avatar appears to be a crusader.

Do you expect us to believe you have any kindness to Muslims, when you have chosen to represent yourself with the iconography of a Christian who set out to admonish the sin of heretics and nonbelievers by murder?

I took a class on the history of Terrorism in 2017 at University and they taught that the Crusades were the first instance of modern terrorism.

Last edited:

Bthoth

*banned*
Quoting you “HAMAS does not have a military”, the point is they do.
Armed civilians rebelling against oppression?

You call that a military?

How many members? How many divisions? Where are the aircraft? Why would they be unable to defend themselves if a military?

i guess, you can find me in error by using wiki definition but it is very clear, that HAMAS cannot defend themselves or the palestinians from apartheid nor oppression

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
HAMAS has no military. Lots of names, lot's of rebels and lots of simple firearms, but no planes, no aircraft carriers, no tanks and no phosphorus artillery shells.

But still the ability to kill 1200 unarmed people at a peace concert but that’s the way they roll,fight the weak and unarmed,been that way before the PLO.

The Al Qaasam brigades are the military wing of Hamas,many martyrs that will never be remembered,just proxy fodder.