• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Israel-Gaza : "Netanyahu vows no Palestinian state ..."

Bthoth

*banned*
What does that have to do with Hamas terrorists dressing up as KKK members and teaching children how to be suicide bombers?
I do not judge the whole mess on a few radicals. The thread is about a nut case, that does not see palestinians as human beings that have a right to live in palestine. That lack of justice is why terrorist even begin.

Laniakea

Not of this world
I do not judge the whole mess on a few radicals. The thread is about a nut case, that does not see palestinians as human beings that have a right to live in palestine. That lack of justice is why terrorist even begin.
Hamas members who dress up like KKK members, and teach children how to be suicide bombers aren't human beings.
I await your whataboutism in response.

Bthoth

*banned*
Hamas members who dress up like KKK members, and teach children how to be suicide bombers aren't human beings.
if you think that they are bad, they get worse when you oppress human beings. Animals fence in a concentration camp of displaced human beings, then fire phosphorus munitions on the civilians, bomb the housing buildings and then cut off the water, fuel, electricity and food supplies. Not even the KKK could do that.

Laniakea

Not of this world
if you think that they are bad, they get worse when you oppress human beings. Animals fence in a concentration camp of displaced human beings, then fire phosphorus munitions on the civilians, bomb the housing buildings and then cut off the water, fuel, electricity and food supplies. Not even the KKK could do that.
Wow! Way to make excuses for Hamas members recruiting children to blow themselves up in the name of antisemitism!

Bthoth

*banned*
Wow! Way to make excuses for Hamas members recruiting children to blow themselves up in the name of antisemitism!
I am not making excuses you are constantly creating hatred of human being without knowing if the pictures that you used are make believe.

The antisemitic word is for trolling. A trope for the weak minded.

Unless you cannot show a hate for Jews or Judaism, just for contesting israel, then shut up with the use of that false accusation.

I have been siding with Jews and defending Jews and Judaism for perhaps longer than you have been alive.

Israel is an apartheid. With decades of evidence. If you do not comprehend those facts, then you must not even have any work on the subject before commenting.

Laniakea

Not of this world
Oh my! Falsely screaming "Antisemitism"
because Israel is criticized for war crimes.
To attack such criticism with semitic slurs
is to defend the genocide.
Your "war crime" accusation has no basis in fact. Just another way of attacking the Jewish people.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I would love there to be a cease fire, but the history of that with Hamas is that it only gives them time to regroup and assemble more weapons.

All Hamas has to do is to stop fighting and surrender as some have already done, and then turn over the hostages. But they won't do that en masse, and for more than one reason.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I would love there to be a cease fire, but the history of that with Hamas is that it only gives them time to regroup and assemble more weapons.

All Hamas has to do is to stop fighting and surrender as some have already done, and then turn over the hostages. But they won't do that en masse, and for more than one reason.
All Israel had to do was end apartheid, torture, mass
punishment, state terrorism, murder, & theft. But
they chose to continue oppressing Palestinians.
Violent retaliation was inevitable. It remains so.

Bthoth

*banned*
Oh my! Antisemitism denial. How very special.
Why do you deny your hatred?

I side with Jews and Judaism. And concur with jews, that israel DOES NOT represent Jews or Judaism.

Adoption of anti-Semitism definition curbs free speech: Report | Human  Rights News | Al Jazeera

Israel: The Jewish State or haven for all? | USU

Israel has done more damage to Jews and the people of Judaism that anything since ww2.