• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Israel-Gaza : "Netanyahu vows no Palestinian state ..."

libre

Skylark
I side with Jews and Judaism. And concur with jews, that israel DOES NOT represent Jews or Judaism.

Adoption of anti-Semitism definition curbs free speech: Report | Human  Rights News | Al Jazeera

Israel: The Jewish State or haven for all? | USU
Saying you side with Jews with pictures of Hasidics only is bizarre.

It's kind of like saying you side with Christians and then including some pictures of old-order Amish or Hutterites, as though they were somehow a majority demographic in Christianity (or worse, that the non-Amish were not real Christians).

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Wikipedia is not exactly a reliable source. I could change it myself to say whatever I want it to.
Bad edits are looked for & fixed.
Your defacing of articles wouldn't go well.
I notice that you don't address
the citations in the article.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
No, I claim that you're wedded to antisemitic tropes. Now, again, whom do you claim I hate?
That's just a sneaky way of calling him anti-semitic.
I don't think you hate Muslims or Palestinians generally.
But it appears from your posts that you don't value
their lives as much as you value Jews / Israelis.

Last edited:

Bthoth

*banned*
Saying you side with Jews with pictures of Hasidics is bizarre.
What's the difference? Honest souls can be anybody. In person, no Jew that I know approves of the ethnic cleansing. All of them see it. The biased do not ever consider what could make monsters out of human beings.
It's kind of like saying you side with Christians and then including some pictures of old-order Amish or Hutterites, as though they were somehow a majority demographic in Christianity (or worse, that the others were not real Christians).
That's a joke right? Do you need more or just the online bots?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
But the abuse should not be allowed.
I speculate that mods are cutting more than usual
slack because these are such contentious times.
Moreover, criticism of Israel & Judaism has been
a big taboo, but this is changing because of Israel's
massive brutality towards Palestinians. It's new
territory, & perhaps they tread lightly to allow
heated discussion.
This is not criticism of moderation.
Nay, it's rather positive.

Last edited:

Bthoth

*banned*
I speculate that mods are cutting more than usual
slack because these are such contentious times.
Moreover, criticism of Israel & Judaism has been
a big taboo, but this is changing because of Israel's
massive brutality towards Palestinians. It's new
territory, & perhaps they tread lightly to allow
heated discussion.
That one tropes is a character slur that can damage people.

I have watched this mess for a long time and in each issue, I seek to understand the cause.

There are actual problems in definitions and culturally accepted beliefs within our society.

libre

Skylark
In person, no Jew that I know approves of the ethnic cleansing. All of them see it. The biased do not ever consider what could make monsters out of human beings.
You don't know very many Jews if you don't know any that support what Israel is doing right now. Or are they not real jews?
:rolleyes:

libre

Skylark
They're not real human beings if they support what Israel is doing in Gaza and the West Bank
Calling jews not real human beings for supporting Israel is not the dunk you seem to think it is.
Going on the ignore list

Last edited:

Bthoth

*banned*
Calling jews not real human beings for supporting Israel is not the dunk you seem to think it is.
Going on the ignore list
Why do you use the term 'Jews' to identify the persons? Jews are the good guys and know better based on the culture and integrity of the belief system.

Bthoth

*banned*
You don't know very many Jews if you don't know any that support what Israel is doing right now. Or are they not real jews?
:rolleyes:
That is your assumption. I cannot ignore the integrity of Jews and Judaism, especially knowing Jews personally, intimately and directly.

It is how I can write without reservation, that israel has done more damage to Jews and the comprehension of Judaism, than anything since ww2.