• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Islamic Books

iloveislam

Muslim
Tenets of Faith

t_TenetsOfFaith.jpg

DOWNLOAD

This book discusses the Islamic Creed and its Pillars

The Contents of this book include:

Belief in Allah
The Sources
Belief in the Angels
Belief in the Books
The Messengers
The Last Day
Divine Decree
Fruits of the Aqeedah

iloveislam

Muslim
AL-QUR'AN
The Miracle of Miracles

dt_cover3.jpg

DOWNLOAD

It should not be surprising that a book of God has always contained within it scientific facts that have only came to light in the past century. But the Qur'an goes beyond that, as this short booklet reveals.

From the introduction of the booklet, 'I think it is necessary that we have a clear picture of what we mean by a miracle. Here are some definitions:- "An event that appears so inexplicable by the laws of nature, that it is held to be supernatural in origin or an act of God."

"A person, thing or event that excites admiring awe." "An act beyond human power, an impossibility." It is logical that greater the impossibility, greater the miracle. For example, should a person expire before our very eyes and is certified dead by a qualified medical man, yet later on a mystic or a saint commands the corpse to 'arise!', and to everybody's astonishment the person gets up and walks away, we would label that as a miracle. But if the resurrection of the dead took place after the corpse had been in the mortuary for three days, then we would acclaim this as a greater miracle. And if the dead was made to arise from the grave, decades or centuries after the body had decomposed and rotted away, then in that case we would label it the greatest miracle of them all!'

iloveislam

Muslim
Answers to "Born-Again" Preachers'

dt_answers-to-born.gif

DOWNLOAD

The simple beauty of understanding where people are coming from in their thinking and having proper knowledge of Islam and the methodology of explaining Islam, is demonstrated here to show how close some of the statements against Islam are to actually in fact verifying the proof that Islam is the only correct religion with Allah. These questions are from a man that Allah has been testing with belief in Christianity & Islam. The answers are provided from Today Islam's Sheik Yusuf Estes.

iloveislam

Muslim
Islam is your Birthright

188-IslamYourBirthright.jpg

DOWNLOAD

"Islam is Your Birthright" is a commendable effort and a sincere call upon you to go through it, considerably thinking and impartially judging for yourself, whether or not, to follow a religion addressed to all humankind, everywhere, at all times.

iloveislam

Muslim
Muhammad - The Messenger of Allah (may Allah praise him)

Prohpet_mohamed-e.jpg

DOWNLOAD

This book talks about the life story of Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention, and his beautiful manners. It also brings to light statements for contemporary figures in Western society, who spoke favorably of Prophet Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention.

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
If you are interested in a book dealing with a specific subject then just let me know insha'Allah.

eselamu alaykum brother. may Allah the Allmighty reward you and your family with Jannah inshallah.

i'd like to ask you about something; i've been looking every where to find a Quran teaching program (arabic text and recitation) that recites the whole surah and also the ayat. do you have any links inshallah, where i can find that.
you're doing a good job with this thread keep it up. ;)

neves

eselamu alaykum brother. may Allah the Allmighty reward you and your family with Jannah inshallah.

i'd like to ask you about something; i've been looking every where to find a Quran teaching program (arabic text and recitation) that recites the whole surah and also the ayat. do you have any links inshallah, where i can find that.
you're doing a good job with this thread keep it up. ;)

Quran Explorer

iloveislam

Muslim

Wa'aliykum as-salaam wa rahmathullah

May Allah reward you as well as your family with Jannah too.

i've been looking every where to find a Quran teaching program (arabic text and recitation) that recites the whole surah and also the ayat. do you have any links inshallah, where i can find that.

Personally I find the website Quran Explorer very useful as brother neves had suggested.

Here's the main webpage Quran Recitation and Translation Online in Arabic, English, and Urdu

It has some unique features which many other websites do not have, such as:

• 6 different very beautiful recitors.
  • The recitation can begin anywhere you prefer - even if you select a specific Ayah
  • Juz number
  • Hizb number
  • colour coding to make reading and learning of Arabic easier
  • also various translation along with the main Arabic script.
Is this what you were searching for or would you also like tafsir of the Qur'an or of specific Surah?

you're doing a good job with this thread keep it up.

Jazakullah Khair

iloveislam

Muslim
Muhammad (peace be upon him)
The Natural Successor to Christ (peace be upon him)

864_pd299303full.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Authored by Ahmed Deedat, this book discusses about Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) as the final Messenger of Allah and a successor to Jesus (peace be upon him).

iloveislam

Muslim
Relationships of the Great
Prophet Muhammad Presents His Brother Jesus to Mankind

bookE.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Prophet Muhammad Presents His Brother Jesus To Mankind (Peace And Blessings Be Upon Them).

The Qur'an states:

"Behold! the angels said: "O
mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah." [Al-Qur'an 3:45]

iloveislam

Muslim
THE TRUE MESSAGE OF JESUS CHRIST PEACE BE UPON HIM

TheTrueMessageJesusChrist-A.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Written by Dr. Bilal Philips, this is an easy to read book which focuses on Prophet Jesus and his beautiful message.

iloveislam

Muslim
Way to the Qur'an

way_to_the_quran.jpg

READ HERE

This book is born out of the conviction that the Qur’an, is as relevant for us today as it was 1400 years ago. This inspirational work shows how to approach the Qur’an in order to develop a better understanding.