• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Islamaphobia, bigotry, hate, and cruelty!

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Thank you for the quote PopeADope. You have moved my needle with Mormonism on the left and Raelism on the right far to the left. Raelians consider Mohammed a prophet, but Mormons still have vestiges of violence in their Temple ceremony.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Sometimes calling these things out informs a person.
Sometimes it reinforces their convictions. Especially in terms of religion, merely calling someone out constitutes a recognition that the "heathen/infidel" is reacting against the righteousness of the original claim. I saw this as an almost ubiquitous reaction Christians had when called out on their bigotry during our recent SSM debate.
There are more tactics than merely yelling at a person.

I was called out about bigotry, hate, and mass-killings in the Bible, and I can't thank people enough for calling it out!
And yet, you can only speak for yourself.

As a result, i no longer defend the Bible!
Well that's your choice.

You can can convert a person from a hateful text by calling it out!
You can also radicalize them.

Now I condemn all hatred, psychopathic bigotry, and tyranny, thanks to people pointing it out!
A noble goal, indeed. But do not loose yourself to the very hate you condemn. You haven't yet, sure. But you currently walk that tightrope.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Sometimes it reinforces their convictions. Especially in terms of religion, merely calling someone out constitutes a recognition that the "heathen/infidel" is reacting against the righteousness of the original claim. I saw this as an almost ubiquitous reaction Christians had when called out on their bigotry during our recent SSM debate.

Well that's your choice.

A noble goal, indeed. But do not loose yourself to the very hate you condemn. You haven't yet, sure. But you currently walk that tightrope.
The only thing required for hatred, dark-aged tyranny, sexism, homophobia, torture, pedophilia, polygamy, mutilation, and psychopathic killings in the name of God, to triumph in our world, is for good people to do nothing, remain silent, or defend it, like i see people at RF and in real life doing regularly!

Many of the people defending Muhammad and his teachings, were the types of people he victimized.

That sounds comparably ridiculous as a Jew defending Nazism when it's errors are pointed out!

Is this what we've become?

Has reason , common sense, and survival instincts been thrown out the window?

I've pointed out hatred, calls to violence, and psychopathic torture and mutilation, and the very people who are condemned by the text, are defending it! o_O

Unbelievable! I hope I die young rather than live a full lifespan in such a sick irrational world! :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Spiderman

Veteran Member

Well that's your choice.

Yes, i love Muhammad. I also love Jeffrey Dahmer and Ted Bundy! I love men who are tormented with psychopathic desires to torture, mutilate, and kill people! I hope they get purified of their sickness and get to heaven!

That doesn't mean I excuse what they did. And I hope the countless millions of people harmed by Muhammad's wrath, will find it in their hearts to forgive the man.

Muhammad was orphaned as a baby. He had no one. :( I feel for the man. I really do.

But we should never consider angry psychopathic tortures, mutilation, and hatred in it's ugliest forms (and mass-killings) to be considered infallible and God-inspired!

Yes, being orphaned can create sociopathic tendancies, and we must treat such people with compassion.

But sometimes, when your dog gets rabies, you put the dog down out of love for him.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Thank you for the quote PopeADope. You have moved my needle with Mormonism on the left and Raelism on the right far to the left. Raelians consider Mohammed a prophet, but Mormons still have vestiges of violence in their Temple ceremony.

It seems I was able to reach at least one soul. Im so glad my efforts have not been in vain!

If I can get the light to shine in the heart of one person, my efforts were worth it! :)

I speak in the name of love, compassion, and freedom! :heart:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I don't just love psychopaths. I love Idolators, Polytheists, Islamic extremists, All Muslims, Jews, Protestants, homosexuals, atheists, liberals, conservatives, confused people, and all other people.

If Islamic extremists killed my whole family and cut off my hands and feet, as the Qur'an says, well I hope I would still love them and pity them for being so mislead by the example and teachings of Muhammad!

But sometimes you can love someone while still protecting yourselves and society from them.

This thread is about love, compassion, mercy, and freedom!:sunflower::hibiscus:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
My only intention in creating a thread like this, is to stir up fervor for human decency, freedom, and social justice!:holdinghands:

Feminists complain about the wage gap between men and women. What about women forced to wear burkas or get molested, disfigured, denied an education, not allowed to drive, or stoned to death for some accusation of adultery?

From what I gather, many of the people for women's rights, defend Islam when you point out some of the blatantly obvious truths about it!

I would rather die than be a woman under many of the Islamic regimes that rose to power in the 21st century. Not to mention, many women who weren't Muslim were treated less than human and sold as sex slaves under these regimes.

Radical Sunnis even committed such atrocities against their fellow Muslim Shiites.

When Christian regimes do this it is equally sickening, but in the 21st century, it is far FAR more prevalent in Islam!

This hatred and crimes against humanity will be enabled by our silence and political correctness!

If i can get one person to see the light, then my efforts were worth it!:thumbsup:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
@SomeRandom
I bicker with, but still look up to you like you're my Mother! :smileycat:

Why do you think liberals are so quick to object to what I'm doing here?

I'm defending women's equality, gay rights, freedom of speech, freedom from dark-aged tyranny, love, mercy, compassion, non-violence, and human decency, all of which so many liberals claim to cherish. So why are liberals so apathetic about arguably the greatest threat to such virtues and luxuries?, and sometimes they are straight up offended when a person simply points out verifiable facts about it, and label them "Racist" or "Islamaphobe"!

I'm the first person at RF to admit I have many faults, and apologize when I have errored in judgement. However, I see nothing to apologize for. I'm not sorry that I have a passion for social justice and an intense aversion for torturing and disfiguring people. If Muslims kill me, I'm okay with that, I just want them to kill me quickly is all I ask. None of this mutilation and torture in the Qur'an, please!

Sir Doom

Cooler than most of you
Yes, the behavior is quite fascist, which is why I compared the two.

No it isn't. You compared them to level shame at those who condemn fascism and defend Islam. You are attempting to paint fascism as a lesser evil with a greater stigma.

What you seem to be unwilling to recognize is that the aspects of Islam that you don't like ARE fascism. It's like a reverse strawman or something. But you want to lay it at the feet of Muslims as if they are responsible in the same way that fascists are responsible for what they do. Except they aren't all fascists, and your are practically letting fascism off the hook anyway since they 'aren't as bad'.

And yes, i would rather go to a gas chamber or firing squad than be a woman or Religious minority under various Islamic regimes that rose to power in my lifetime.

I would make the decision to die without hesitation over a full lifespan like that!

You do understand that victims if the Holocaust lived for years in agonizing and atrocious situations from as 'mild' as making the bullets that will inevitably kill their own families to as horrible as enduring months of unnecessary surgery for 'research' purposes. That's all before the firing squad and gas chamber.

That is, of course, irrelevant as attempting to compare one atrocity to another is pointless hair-splitting.

I don't believe for a second that you know what it's like to be in either situation. Sharing your opinion on which brand of pointless brutality and oppression happens to be more to your liking is frankly, disgusting.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
No it isn't. You compared them to level shame at those who condemn fascism and defend Islam. You are attempting to paint fascism as a lesser evil with a greater stigma.

What you seem to be unwilling to recognize is that the aspects of Islam that you don't like ARE fascism. It's like a reverse strawman or something. But you want to lay it at the feet of Muslims as if they are responsible in the same way that fascists are responsible for what they do. Except they aren't all fascists, and your are practically letting fascism off the hook anyway since they 'aren't as bad'.

You do understand that victims if the Holocaust lived for years in agonizing and atrocious situations from as 'mild' as making the bullets that will inevitably kill their own families to as horrible as enduring months of unnecessary surgery for 'research' purposes. That's all before the firing squad and gas chamber.

That is, of course, irrelevant as attempting to compare one atrocity to another is pointless hair-splitting.

I don't believe for a second that you know what it's like to be in either situation. Sharing your opinion on which brand of pointless brutality and oppression happens to be more to your liking is frankly, disgusting.
Okay, I'm the first to admit when I'm wrong.

I painted the wrong picture.

I would take a firing squad, a gas chamber, death by electrocution, or get my head cut off as ISIS does over living a full life-span in an Islamic Theocracy. I've studied enough of it, and what happens to people like me in those situations. They sent a guy to prison for ten years in Saudi-Arabia for just saying online some mild criticisms of the government, and saying how much better they would do under secularism. I didn't see anything in his blog attacking Islam.

If people spend ten years of their life behind bars for mildly accusing the government, pointing out the facts about Muhammad and the Qur'an would certainly lead to a worse punishment! So, yes, to live a full lifespan under such a regime, or die a quick death, I would not hesitate to take a quick death.
Living as a man who hates tyranny and dark-aged aged policies, and under a government where speaking the facts gets a person decades in prison, would be FAR worse than death for me!

But, I don't know what it would be like to be the victim of medical tests for research purposes. So, I can't in any way say I'd prefer that. But under an Islamic Theocracy, it would be an entire lifetime of misery for me. In a Nazi death camp, it could be over in less than a year, especially if I grabbed the electric fence or attacked a guard! That sounds better than a lifetime under dark-aged tyranny and bigotry where you can't even speak the truth!

Sir Doom

Cooler than most of you
And again, you double-down. I told you comparing atrocities is pointless hair-splitting so you spend three paragraphs doing exactly that in even more detail.

Do you honestly think your fantastic notions of what hurts more furthers your point that Islam is worse than Fascism?

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
@PopeADope You mistake my misgivings as criticism or even objection. I have told you repeatedly that I hasten to move out of your way when you call out such things.

I'm just saying that your approach might not always elicit the consequences you hope for. One should ideally use an olive branch or at least use language that is devoid of emotional furore when trying to changer another's mind. I mean at least that's what I hear.
And I do not know why Liberals oppose anything. I am Australian, American politics amuses me but I do not understand either side of them.
I'm flattered you take my silly posts to heart and look up to me. I'm not real good with heartfelt words or whatever, but I'll try. You're emotional, but your heart is in the right place. And your outlook is somewhat endearing.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
And again, you double-down. I told you comparing atrocities is pointless hair-splitting so you spend three paragraphs doing exactly that in even more detail.

Do you honestly think your fantastic notions of what hurts more furthers your point that Islam is worse than Fascism?

Where did I say Islam is worse than fascism?

I said Mussolini's "Doctrine of Fascism" contained far FAR less hate, calls to violence, and I remember nothing about torturing and mutilating opponents of Fascism. The Qur'an actually contains the graphic torture, mutilation, crucifixion, pouring boiling water upon, and severing limbs of some non-muslims. So, yes, I consider the Qur'an to contain much more psychopathic content, dehumanizing opponents, and hate than Mussolini's "Doctrine of Fascism".

That is not in any way saying Islam is worse than Fascism!

However, I would prefer a firing squad or gas chamber, to living as a woman, or living as a lover of freedom and free-speech, in an Islamic Theocracy! I wouldn't hesitate to be put out of my misery rather than live a full life-span of torture under such dark-aged tyranny. Yes, to live such a life, where I'm surrounded by dark-aged bigotry, and can't speak the truth, would be ABSOLUTE TORTURE! Year after year! Death is better. Far better imo!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
@PopeADope You mistake my misgivings as criticism or even objection. I have told you repeatedly that I hasten to move out of your way when you call out such things.

I'm just saying that your approach might not always elicit the consequences you hope for. One should ideally use an olive branch or at least use language that is devoid of emotional furore when trying to changer another's mind. I mean at least that's what I hear.
And I do not know why Liberals oppose anything. I am Australian, American politics amuses me but I do not understand either side of them.
I'm flattered you take my silly posts to heart and look up to me. I'm not real good with heartfelt words or whatever, but I'll try. You're emotional, but your heart is in the right place. And your outlook is somewhat endearing.
I don't think I accused you of objections to my criticisms. If I did, my bad, but I don't recall doing so...

I asked you a question about Liberals. I have had liberal atheists defend this stuff elsewhere. Not so much on this thread. I don't get why Liberals would defend what is arguably the greatest threat against the virtues, rights, luxuries, and freedom that liberals claim to cherish. I wasn't saying you are liberal...I don't think I was...but you do seem to defend many of the values liberals are fighting for!

Regarding my heartfelt words being a bit much. I understand! That mushy stuff can make a person uncomfortable. My bad! LOL! :blush:

gnostic

The Lost One
What you though he did (bad stories) is doubtable had no good resources.
I would reject immediatly any hadith contradict with Quran teaching.

https://quran.com/21/107
And We have not sent you, [O Muhammad], except as a mercy to the worlds.
The problem is that the Qur’an isn’t a history book, nor are any of the Hadith.

The Qur’an itself isn’t a good resource.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
What you seem to be unwilling to recognize is that the aspects of Islam that you don't like ARE fascism.

Thank you Jesus! You are actually making my point! You are seeing the light! If only others could see the same blatantly obvious fact you just pointed out! I'd be floored! Good job, sir! My hat goes off to you for that one! :thumbsup::handfist::handok::)

Sir Doom

Cooler than most of you
Yes, comparing the Quran to the doctrine of fascism, and then repeatedly stating you'd rather endure the atrocities of fascism over those of Islam is absolutely saying Islam is worse than fascism.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Yes, comparing the Quran to the doctrine of fascism, and then repeatedly stating you'd rather endure the atrocities of fascism over those of Islam is absolutely saying Islam is worse than fascism.
No sir, I'm afraid it is not!

I'm preferring dying a quicker death over a life-time of torture. That isn't saying one is better than the other. Just my preference of one quicker evil death over another!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I actually admire you for calling a spade a spade and recognizing the policies of Islamic Theocracies as fascism.

Yes, there is far more hate, calls to violence, torture, dehumanizing opponents, and psychopathic writings in the Qur'an than Mussolini's "Doctrine of Fascism". Why don't you prove otherwise?

Yet, it's perfectly acceptable to criticize Fascism. I have seen online or in real life, liberal atheists, Pagans, Christians, Hindus, Jews, and New-agers, speak highly of Muhammad and the Qua'ran, and come to their defense, when they are precisely the targets and victims of Muhammad and his hateful text, as well as the victims of Islamic Theocracies.

That is about as ridiculous as a Jew defending Nazism!

In Saudi-Arabia, if a woman wears a bikini, that is such a TERRIBLE crime, but sexually assaulting her for doing so is acceptable, because the attitude there is "the unveiled whore was asking for it."

A man says the truth about Muhammad, the Qur'an, and the Fascist government on a blog, and he gets ten or more years in prison!

Yes, living in such a cesspool of tyranny, misogyny, double-standards, bigotry, bullying, and repulsive, ridiculous policies, would be a lifetime of torture for me.

I feel so sorry for the women and the lovers of freedom and rational thought who must abide by such dark-aged madness. It would be a total nightmare for me! :mad: Id not hesitate to take a quick death instead!

anti-Semitic (hard to believe considering Muhammad was Arab as Arabs are a Semitic people as well)

Ignoring the fact that applying highly anachronistic terms like antisemitic to 7th C figures makes very little sense as nobody considered they has a 'semitic' identity then...

That's a bit like say Francophone Africans are a Latin people. Semitic is a linguistic marker only and has nothing to do with genetics which can clearly be demonstrated by modern science (Jews are similar to Levantines, Anatolians and Southern Europeans; Peninsular Arabs are not). We have moved past the genealogy of the Bible in this regard.

Anti-semite only applies to Jews anyway.