• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Islam = peace

gnostic

The Lost One
The Truth Only. You are still ignoring and evading the questions.

• Is blowing up buses for of civilians an act of terrorism or not?
  • Is blowing up people at the market an act of terrorism or not?
  • Is blowing up people having their meals in restaurants an act of terrorism or not?
These are not military target, and the Hamas have stated their responsibility in each of these acts. They deliberately hit those civilian targets.

So did the Hamas go against the Qur'an or not? Or do you think these targets are appropriate act of resistance? Will you continue to make excuses for the Hamas' acts of terrorism?

What part of terrorism do you don't understand, the truth only?

Terrorism is deliberate act of hitting soft targets, such as airports, restaurants, hotels, buses, murders of civilians in public areas, abduction of civilians and holding them as hostages. Anywhere else, it would be considered terrorism, but only a Muslim would call these acts as resistance, when Muslim extremists commit these same acts.

Try answering my questions for once, and not dodging around.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
JerryL said:
Why isn't the Muslim community up in arms about this? Why aren't muslims in droves enlisting in a muslim run army going in to put an end to these actions in the name of Allah? Doesn't Islam demand it?

If muslims leaders have one word and one action there would be no gulf war in the first place. Muslims leaders don't agree with each other most of the time. Some have very strong relations with USA and some others have with Israel. If there was a real islamic army exist there would be no such a thing called "Israel" in the first place.

They are now just pathetic, hopeless and puppet leaders.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
JerryL said:
But you just asserted that Islam can support killing babies as long as you name them "resistors".

Please don't play games around. Islam is clear in this matter. It's not allowed in islam to kill civilians.

jewscout said:
so islam is against killing innocents...

but it can be justified so long as it's classified as "resistance", right?

It's ok to kill women and babies in your scripture jewscout. Do you want me to quote?

Just ask for it.

JerryL

If muslims leaders have one word and one action there would be no gulf war in the first place. Muslims leaders don't agree with each other most of the time. Some have very strong relations with USA and some others have with Israel.
You didn't answer my question. Why isn't the Muslim community up in arms about this? Why aren't muslims in droves enlisting in a muslim run army going in to put an end to these actions in the name of Allah? Doesn't Islam demand it?

If there was a real islamic army exist there would be no such a thing called "Israel" in the first place.
The army of Turkey is run by Muslims, as are armies of the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Jordan, Iran, Pakistan, Malaysia, Indonesia, etc, etc.

Why aren't muslims enlisting in froves into a Muslim army to help end the slaughter of innocent Muslim civillians in places like Iraq and Ruwanda?

They are now just pathetic, hopeless and puppet leaders.
So is your answer "because no Muslim leaders would send their army"? If so, why aren't they joining the peacekeeping groups from other nationalities? Muslim civillians are being tortured and executed, there are mass rapes and genocides, and the Muslim community seems mostly worried about whether they can wear scarves in French schools and whether others view them as violent.

I view them as ineffectual.

Please don't play games around. Islam is clear in this matter. It's not allowed in islam to kill civilians.
Well, the avowed Muslim "the Truth Only" said quite the contrary. Would you care to explain why you are a Muslim and he is not?

AbuQuteiba

gnostic said:
The Truth Only. You are still ignoring and evading the questions.
  • Is blowing up buses for of civilians an act of terrorism or not?
  • Is blowing up people at the market an act of terrorism or not?
  • Is blowing up people having their meals in restaurants an act of terrorism or not?
These are not military target, and the Hamas have stated their responsibility in each of these acts. They deliberately hit those civilian targets.

So did the Hamas go against the Qur'an or not? Or do you think these targets are appropriate act of resistance? Will you continue to make excuses for the Hamas' acts of terrorism?

What part of terrorism do you don't understand, the truth only?

Terrorism is deliberate act of hitting soft targets, such as airports, restaurants, hotels, buses, murders of civilians in public areas, abduction of civilians and holding them as hostages. Anywhere else, it would be considered terrorism, but only a Muslim would call these acts as resistance, when Muslim extremists commit these same acts.

Try answering my questions for once, and not dodging around.

As usual, the thread that started initially to discuss religious scriptures, has become a debate about justifying peoples actions all over the world.

gnostic. The answer to the first three questions is that yes, they are acts of terrorism. And yes, Hamas doing so has gone against the Qur'an and the teachings of the Prophet Muhammed (PBUH). In Islam, the attacking of civiallians is NOT allowed, and their abduction is NOT allowed.

Now, as a muslim here on this forum, replying to your post on this thread, why should i justify the acts of some muslim/s some "i'm not sure" how many miles away? ou see, here comes the problem, becuase the people that commit these terrorist attacks call themselves muslims, all muslims have to justify those poeple's acts. Subhan Allah, i don't see anybody on this thread (or anywhere else for that matter) wanting Jews to justify the acts of Israel on Lebanon. For Gods sake, the first place they hit was an airport. Why is that considered ok? And why is that considered fighting terrorism? Is that not terrorim?

Please gnostic, stop asking muslims on this forum to justify the acts of terrorist groups around the world.

JerryL said:
[/color]These would be the same Palestinians who, during WWI, rebelled against their own Muslim government?[/font][/b]

So the babies are covered as "soldiers" under the Quran and should be killed?

no
Islam is againts killing children , women and old poeple

gnostic said:
You still haven't answer my questions.

I am not saying that the Israeli soldiers are innocent; I was saying that the people that were killed in bombing of buses, restaurants and markets are civilians, just like non-militant Palestinians who are killed by Israeli soldiers.

I was asking you if these killing of Israeli civilians that the Hamas proudly admit to, an act of terrorism and morally wrong according to your Qur'an? Is it really "self defence" when the Hamas deliberately hit civilian targets? The Hamas has declare complete destruction of Israel, don't you think they mean they would kill any Israeli, including civilians?
Islam is againts killing children , women and old poeple

but all poeple living in occupied pelastenian land they are involved in the Isrealian crimes, even if they are not soliders .
becuase they are supporting the Isrealian strategy
by living in other poeple's land

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
the truth only said:
Islam is againts killing children , women and old poeple but ...
Precisely! This, in my opinion, is the strain of "Islam" that civilized society must quarantine and eradicate.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
JerryL said:
Why aren't muslims enlisting in froves into a Muslim army to help end the slaughter of innocent Muslim civillians in places like Iraq and Ruwanda?

why aren't they joining the peacekeeping groups from other nationalities? Muslim civillians are being tortured and executed, there are mass rapes and genocides,

Politics dude.

and the Muslim community seems mostly worried about whether they can wear scarves in French schools and whether others view them as violent.

You are mixing up things. This is a personal religious beliefs but the pervious one you mentioned is about governments and only governments.

Would you care to explain why you are a Muslim and he is not?

Excuse me !!! :areyoucra

JerryL

The Truth said:
Excuse me !!! :areyoucra
He has expressly said, twice now, that it's OK to target civillians living in "occupied palestinian lands". You've expressly stated that Islam prohibits targeting civillians.

You cannot both be right. So which one of you is denying the Quran?

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
JerryL said:
He has expressly said, twice now, that it's OK to target civillians living in "occupied palestinian lands". You've expressly stated that Islam prohibits targeting civillians.

You cannot both be right. So which one of you is denying the Quran?

Did he said, the Quran told us to kill the civilians?

I don't think so.

If he has an opnion so it's his and i'm here in no position to say who is muslim and who is not. We all are brothers and sisters in Islam and God only is the one who decided who is muslim and who is not, the one who will judge all.

Thank you for your concern dear Jerry. :)

fullyveiled muslimah

Evil incarnate!
shema said:
was mohommed a peaceful man? 100% peaceful...yes or no answer.

This is a trick question. If TT says no then you will be justified in whatever you already think of the prophet. If TT says yes then you will probably start talking about the wars that muslims used to have during that time.

Excuse me if I'm wrong, but I don't think I am.

fullyveiled muslimah

Evil incarnate!
champion said:
As usual, the thread that started initially to discuss religious scriptures, has become a debate about justifying peoples actions all over the world.

gnostic. The answer to the first three questions is that yes, they are acts of terrorism. And yes, Hamas doing so has gone against the Qur'an and the teachings of the Prophet Muhammed (PBUH). In Islam, the attacking of civiallians is NOT allowed, and their abduction is NOT allowed.

Now, as a muslim here on this forum, replying to your post on this thread, why should i justify the acts of some muslim/s some "i'm not sure" how many miles away? ou see, here comes the problem, becuase the people that commit these terrorist attacks call themselves muslims, all muslims have to justify those poeple's acts. Subhan Allah, i don't see anybody on this thread (or anywhere else for that matter) wanting Jews to justify the acts of Israel on Lebanon. For Gods sake, the first place they hit was an airport. Why is that considered ok? And why is that considered fighting terrorism? Is that not terrorim?

Please gnostic, stop asking muslims on this forum to justify the acts of terrorist groups around the world.

Exactly...... I wana know why we must be able to stop people from running countries how they do it, whether its wrong or right. I mean I'm all the way in chicago. How do I know the intimate details of an Iraqis day to day life? Or why can I stop hamas from doing what they do? I'm the first to admit that things need fixing as far as muslims are concerned, but why are we singled out as the worst group of people on the face of the earth?

shema

fullyveiled muslimah said:
This is a trick question. If TT says no then you will be justified in whatever you already think of the prophet. If TT says yes then you will probably start talking about the wars that muslims used to have during that time.

Excuse me if I'm wrong, but I don't think I am.

Ok, but either way, if the answer is yes than were the wars an example of your peace? if the answer is no then what kind of wars did muslims have?

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
fullyveiled muslimah said:
This is a trick question.

I know that my sister. Don't worry.

Anyway, i believe he was pretty so peaceful during all his life amongest muslims. :)

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
shema said:
Ok, but either way, if the answer is yes than were the wars an example of your peace? if the answer is no then what kind of wars did muslims have?

If some people broke into your house and they have weapons, and your wife and children were there and there is no way to get out of that situation except by fighting them back, will you forsake your family alone and flee from the house because you are a peaceful man?

Sorry but this is cowardness.