• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Islam and Free Thinking

mahasn ebn sawresho

Sorry, I just wanted be on the safe side and mention it. I didn't mean to imply something like you thought that it was. My English is failing me
The question is clear, fluent in English
When you go to heaven for you and Muslim Mohammed has given you access card
They also give you a gift card entry extra you and to your wife
When entered paradise with your wife was waiting Horiat Paradise
But your wife from there waiting for ???
I want a clear answer from the Koran

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Well -
I want you to texts from the Koran
For women in the Islamic paradise ???
Because I know that all the verses speak of the men
And Alhoriat women ??
2. As for Mary, the wife of Pharaoh is another matter
3. Mary in the Koran , which is the sister of Aaron
It is not the Mother of Christ
Because the Mother of Christ is not the sister of Aaron
There are 2000 years between Mary, the sister of Aaron and Mary the mother of Christ
4. Do you think that the wife of Pharaoh go to heaven ???
I want you to texts from the Koran or the chatter to support your hypothesis ?
The question is clear, fluent in English
When you go to heaven for you and Muslim Mohammed has given you access card
They also give you a gift card entry extra you and to your wife
When entered paradise with your wife was waiting Horiat Paradise
But your wife from there waiting for ???
I want a clear answer from the Koran

You said you read and studied the Quran but your posts seem to prove otherwise!

Yes, I believe the Pharaoh's wife will go to Paradise. God is not unjust and wouldn't just deny Paradise to all other than Muslims. Here is Quran 66:11's translation:
And Allah gives an example of a female believer; the wife of Pharaoh, when she said: "My Lord, build a house in Paradise for me and save me from Pharaoh and his deeds and save me from the wrongdoing people."

I already explained why God specifically addressed men and promised them the beautiful female being and can't see how it is still unclear to you. The Quran does not deny women what men can have simply because a specific was mentioned to men but not women. See these verses:

16:97
Whoever does righteousness, whether male or female, while they are a believer - We will surely grant them a good life, and We will surely give them their reward [in the Hereafter] according to the best of what they used to do.

40:40
Whoever does an evil deed will not be recompensed except by the like thereof; but whoever does righteousness, whether male or female, while they are a believer - those will enter Paradise, being given provision therein without account.

4:124
And whoever does righteous deeds, whether male or female, while being a believer - those will enter Paradise and will not be wronged, [even as much as] the speck on a date seed.

You can see that the keyword is "believer" not a specific gender. Also the Quran does not mention that women will not get beautiful beings like men will, which is enough by common logic.

The Mary mentioned in the Quran is not the mother of Jesus? Did you really read the Quran?

Tumah

Veteran Member

Yes, I believe the Pharaoh's wife will go to Paradise. God is not unjust and wouldn't just deny Paradise to all other than Muslims. Here is Quran 66:11's translation:
And Allah gives an example of a female believer; the wife of Pharaoh, when she said: "My Lord, build a house in Paradise for me and save me from Pharaoh and his deeds and save me from the wrongdoing people."

I already explained why God specifically addressed men and promised them the beautiful female being and can't see how it is still unclear to you. The Quran does not deny women what men can have simply because a specific was mentioned to men but not women. See these verses:

Whoever does righteousness, whether male or female, while they are a believer - We will surely grant them a good life, and We will surely give them their reward [in the Hereafter] according to the best of what they used to do.

Whoever does an evil deed will not be recompensed except by the like thereof; but whoever does righteousness, whether male or female, while they are a believer - those will enter Paradise, being given provision therein without account.

And whoever does righteous deeds, whether male or female, while being a believer - those will enter Paradise and will not be wronged, [even as much as] the speck on a date seed.

You can see that the keyword is "believer" not a specific gender. Also the Quran does not mention that women will not get beautiful beings like men will, which is enough by common logic.

The Mary mentioned in the Quran is not the mother of Jesus? Did you really read the Quran?
Please don't think I am trying to make fun of him, because I'm really not. I just want to know: How do you understand what he is saying? It looks like he is writing something in Araibic and using Google Translate to turn it into English. But Google Translate isn't picking up on some of the words, so it just transliterates them. I've tried reading a number of his posts and I can't make heads or tails of what he's writing. Is it because you are picking up the Arabic words and context??

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Please don't think I am trying to make fun of him, because I'm really not. I just want to know: How do you understand what he is saying? It looks like he is writing something in Araibic and using Google Translate to turn it into English. But Google Translate isn't picking up on some of the words, so it just transliterates them. I've tried reading a number of his posts and I can't make heads or tails of what he's writing. Is it because you are picking up the Arabic words and context??

I honestly can't say that I do understand him for real. All I do is take the keywords he mentions and comment on them, coupled with that I already know the purpose of his posts, therefore what he's thinking, because we go way back. Or maybe because I studied English and a little of how languages works, or even because he repeated it so many times?!?! I think I just formed a habit in acting like I understand him.

I actually skipped so many of his posts that I couldn't understand after telling him in many others that I don't get his point.

The Arabic words he mentions actually confuse me more. I struggle to read the English written words of the Arabic ones to make them sound like what they should do in Arabic and often fail so I ask him about it. He usually responds with the Arabic word in Arabic script.

mahasn ebn sawresho

I studied Islamic law
And how it is interpretation of the Koran, but my memory is memorable because of the time
The interpretation of the Koran is in his own words
And can not be left clear text
Quranic text and clear
Do you think that your spouse will have the right to have sex with evocative Alhoriat equally with men ???
2 -
Pharaoh's wife was believed Pharaonic gods she did not know Unification
Islamist myth that your words
Who is the best Umm Mohammed, or the wife of Pharaoh
Umm Mohammed will go to the fire because she died on polytheism
While Samarra Pharaoh in Paradise
Islamist myth
2. Yes Mary in the Quran is the sister of Aaron
It is the sister of Moses
But Mary, the mother of Christ is the girl Joachim
There is a big time difference between Mary, the sister of Aaron and Mary the mother of Christ
It's historical mistakes Koran

mahasn ebn sawresho

Yes , use Google translation
Because I do not speak English well
But my words as clear as I think
In the subject of sex in paradise
Men having sex with Alhoriat
This is the word of the Koran
The question is
Why do women do ??
Do you also have sex with males Alhoriat ???

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
:neutral:

Muhammad's mother died before the message of Islam and there is nothing bad known against her so she is going to Paradise according to given knowledge. I think I explained that God would not deny Paradise by default to those not aware of His word.

Dude, I can't really follow you like this, or bringing different argument but of the same idea. You keep repeating stuff we talked about so many times before. I'm not imposing it on you saying it is the truth, I just said it as what I believe in. I don't see that's a good reason to keep repeating the arguments like that!

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
And why is your mind so fixed on "having sex" with them? If the company of women is just about having sex to you, it is not necessarily the same to others!

mahasn ebn sawresho

t0- Smart_Guy Ditto!
Now I am following an attack on the Saudi Houthis in Yemen
I think you news sequence
Fire has arrived in your homes
When he was killed and displaced thousands of Christians from Mosul , Iraq, Saudi Muslim did not move even a simple word
However, the Saudi bombing civilians Yemenis
Because the Shiites took control of the power in Yemen
Condolences to the people of Yemen

mahasn ebn sawresho

:neutral:

Muhammad's mother died before the message of Islam and there is nothing bad known against her so she is going to Paradise according to given knowledge. I think I explained that God would not deny Paradise by default to those not aware of His word.

Dude, I can't really follow you like this, or bringing different argument but of the same idea. You keep repeating stuff we talked about so many times before. I'm not imposing it on you saying it is the truth, I just said it as what I believe in. I don't see that's a good reason to keep repeating the arguments like that!
Wrote Muslims differ in stature and mother of Mohammed Is in Heaven or Hell
But the view is more correct it in the fire
The Koran refers to it too

mahasn ebn sawresho

And why is your mind so fixed on "having sex" with them? If the company of women is just about having sex to you, it is not necessarily the same to others!
This question must be sent to the Prophet Muhammad , and helped in the writing of the Koran
Do Muslim women in paradise you can have sex like men ?
It is practiced sex with them ??
If her husband was busy Balhoriat ??
Does God gives evocative Houry

Tumah

Veteran Member
Yes , use Google translation
Because I do not speak English well
But my words as clear as I think
In the subject of sex in paradise
Men having sex with Alhoriat
This is the word of the Koran
The question is
Why do women do ??
Do you also have sex with males Alhoriat ???
هذه هي الطريقة وأنا أفهم جيدا لك. كيف الكثير من المتاعب لديك فهم هذه هي الطريقة الكثير من المتاعب لقد فهم لك. هذا هو السبب باستخدام مترجم جوجل لا ستكون فكرة جيدة. أفضل إذا كنت تعلم الإنجليزية أولا أو تطلب من صديق
الذي يتحدث الانجليزية بشكل جيد لترجمة لك والرد على ذلك. وإلا فإنه سوف يكون من الصعب جدا على أي شخص التحدث معك.
Hopefully that will help.

mahasn ebn sawresho

هذه هي الطريقة وأنا أفهم جيدا لك. كيف الكثير من المتاعب لديك فهم هذه هي الطريقة الكثير من المتاعب لقد فهم لك. هذا هو السبب باستخدام مترجم جوجل لا ستكون فكرة جيدة. أفضل إذا كنت تعلم الإنجليزية أولا أو تطلب من صديق
الذي يتحدث الانجليزية بشكل جيد لترجمة لك والرد على ذلك. وإلا فإنه سوف يكون من الصعب جدا على أي شخص التحدث معك.
Hopefully that will help.
thank you brother
i am doing hard work
the important of any subject is the idea
i am know english but not very well
so you know arabic i am write to you this idea and you helpe me in translation
اذا كان اله الاسلام يمنح المسلم او يعطي المسلم حوريات وهذه الحوريات كما يقول القران لم يطمثهن انس ولا جان
وهذه صفات الحوريات في القران هن باكرات لم يفتض غشاء بكارتهن
والمسلم المذكر او الرجل عنده يوميا حوريات
السؤال هو
هل النساء المسلمات لهن نفس الحقوق في الجنة
هل يكون لكل امراءة مسلمة في الجنة حوري او عدد منهن حتى تمارس الجنس معه ؟؟
هذا سؤال العقل ؟
ماذا ستفعل النساء المسلمات في الجنة ؟؟
هل يتمتعن بالنظر الى رجالهن وازواجهن وهم يمارسون الجنس مع الحوريات ؟ظ
هل الجنة الاسلامية مكتوب عليها للذكور فقط
اتمنى ترجمة هذا النص بصورة حرفية مع الشكر والاحترام

Tumah

Veteran Member
thank you brother
i am doing hard work
the important of any subject is the idea
i am know english but not very well
so you know arabic i am write to you this idea and you helpe me in translation
اذا كان اله الاسلام يمنح المسلم او يعطي المسلم حوريات وهذه الحوريات كما يقول القران لم يطمثهن انس ولا جان
وهذه صفات الحوريات في القران هن باكرات لم يفتض غشاء بكارتهن
والمسلم المذكر او الرجل عنده يوميا حوريات
السؤال هو
هل النساء المسلمات لهن نفس الحقوق في الجنة
هل يكون لكل امراءة مسلمة في الجنة حوري او عدد منهن حتى تمارس الجنس معه ؟؟
هذا سؤال العقل ؟
ماذا ستفعل النساء المسلمات في الجنة ؟؟
هل يتمتعن بالنظر الى رجالهن وازواجهن وهم يمارسون الجنس مع الحوريات ؟ظ
هل الجنة الاسلامية مكتوب عليها للذكور فقط
اتمنى ترجمة هذا النص بصورة حرفية مع الشكر والاحترام
I don't know Arabic. I used Google Translate so that you would understand that it is very difficult to understand what you are saying.

Apparently though, Google Translate is better at translating English into Arabic, than Arabic into English.

mahasn ebn sawresho

I don't know Arabic. I used Google Translate so that you would understand that it is very difficult to understand what you are saying.

Apparently though, Google Translate is better at translating English into Arabic, than Arabic into English.
i am sorrey
I'm ready to explain any point you want me that you spelled
Here I made a question or offered Question
it Is a very simple question
Koran provides a description to Alhoriat
Muslim and masculine in Paradise gets a number of these Alhoriat
The purpose of Alhoriat is to **** them
Is this question clear , my brother
A woman at a Muslim to go to heaven do you give her God -Hawari ???
Is exercise sex with males Alhoriat also ??
Because the Justice and Equality of the laws of God ??
The second hypothesis
It is considered to men they have sex with Alhoriat ??
For these reasons
Is Paradise in Islam written on the door for males only ???
I guess the question is clear and obvious idea and wait for the answer from the Muslim holy texts explicit
So we know the situation of women in the Islamic paradise ??

Tumah

Veteran Member
i am sorrey
I'm ready to explain any point you want me that you spelled
Here I made a question or offered Question
it Is a very simple question
Koran provides a description to Alhoriat
Muslim and masculine in Paradise gets a number of these Alhoriat
The purpose of Alhoriat is to **** them
Is this question clear , my brother
Is exercise sex with males Alhoriat also ??
Because the Justice and Equality of the laws of God ??
The second hypothesis
It is considered to men they have sex with Alhoriat ??
For these reasons
Is Paradise in Islam written on the door for males only ???
I guess the question is clear and obvious idea and wait for the answer from the Muslim holy texts explicit
So we know the situation of women in the Islamic paradise ??
Ok I will show you the problem.

All the words in red are not English.
الكلمات باللون الأحمر ليست الانجليزية
The words in blue don't make sense in the sentence.
الكلمات باللون الأزرق لا معنى لها في الجملة.

The translation to English is not good. The sentences are not understandable in English.
ترجمة إلى الإنجليزية ليست جيدة. الجملتين ليست مفهومة باللغة الإنجليزية.

mahasn ebn sawresho

when a woman muslim goin to pardesa are the the god get to him an Nymphs male ??
as a man muslim ??