• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Islam and Free Thinking

Doesn't surprise me too much. If that is what they want to do, they make excellent money, and they have safe working conditions, hypothetically I might not be adamantly against it. Obviously, it would not be something I would want to think about too much.

But, again, I have not been convinced that "sex as a service" is inherently bad. It seems that its illegality has caused most of the problems associated with it. The same can be said about the war on drugs in the US. It has created and funded the Mexican Cartels, which are destroying Central/South America.
How does that work? Mexico last time I looked was in North America.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
How does that work? Mexico last time I looked was in North America.
It sure is. But, the Mexican Cartels are infiltrating countries to the south, as well as various places in the US. Our demand for drugs is what has made them thrive so much. And, since legitimate companies cannot produce the drugs due to criminalization, the Cartels have hundreds of millions of US dollars flowing into their pockets every day.

It was funny when Mexico legalized drugs themselves in an attempt to curb this problem. I could not believe how stupid that was ... that they would expect anything to change. Unless Americans have alternatives to the Cartels, they will never be beaten. The legalization of marijuana cultivation in the US is certainly a good start though.

It sure is. But, the Mexican Cartels are infiltrating countries to the south, as well as various places in the US. Our demand for drugs is what has made them thrive so much. And, since legitimate companies cannot produce the drugs due to criminalization, the Cartels have hundreds of millions of US dollars flowing into their pockets every day.

It was funny when Mexico legalized drugs themselves in an attempt to curb this problem. I could not believe how stupid that was ... that they would expect anything to change. Unless Americans have alternatives to the Cartels, they will never be beaten. The legalization of marijuana cultivation in the US is certainly a good start though.
President Felipe Calderon was a pretty fast track guy, 2006 sent in the troops; 2009 realises that isn't working so tries legalisation for personal use; 2011 he is in New York City saying for the second time that the US should be thinking of a market solution. How many US Presidencies have rolled over and there is still a fixation on military and punitive solutions? Will they never learn? Sicily 1941 - Mafia under the gun; '42 some loop-de-loop thinks involving 'Lucky' Luciano in post-invasion Sicily is a good idea; '43 Mafia back in the saddle again. Fast forward to the Afghan adventure; pre-9/11 the Taliban had the drug lords under the cosh; post-9/11 the warlords are pushing again with gusto. Hindsight: we should have backed the Confederacy; the US is more often the problem than the solution.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
President Felipe Calderon was a pretty fast track guy, 2006 sent in the troops; 2009 realises that isn't working so tries legalisation for personal use; 2011 he is in New York City saying for the second time that the US should be thinking of a market solution. How many US Presidencies have rolled over and there is still a fixation on military and punitive solutions? Will they never learn? Sicily 1941 - Mafia under the gun; '42 some loop-de-loop thinks involving 'Lucky' Luciano in post-invasion Sicily is a good idea; '43 Mafia back in the saddle again. Fast forward to the Afghan adventure; pre-9/11 the Taliban had the drug lords under the cosh; post-9/11 the warlords are pushing again with gusto. Hindsight: we should have backed the Confederacy; the US is more often the problem than the solution.
When it comes to the War on Drugs ... you are 100% right.

mahasn ebn sawresho

Thread is the name of freedom of expression in Islam
But interlocutors exceed this topic
And debating in dress and prostitution
This escape from the substance of the matter
Dress is a personal freedom can not be prevented
Women have the freedom to wear what they want
This is the personal freedom
If the Islamic countries to prevent these freedoms
Yes Islamic countries prohibit women from wearing costumes
And also calls for the veil
But does the veil and clothing is a testament to the high ethical axioms ??
I'd say not
The proverb says ( from the outside but it is engraved on the inside is full of dirt )
Yes Islamic societies ostensibly to prevent blatant Dress
But from the inside is an adulteress communities
When a woman wears a beautiful skirt that does not mean it's an adulteress
And when he charms this does not mean it's an adulteress
But when a man riding more than this is the real adultery
He committed adultery with soles in Islam
Temporary marriage is adultery with real
Altgehich is real adulteries
So the dialogue that deals with ideas
Here Islamic Thought in applications over 1400 years
Do you have sex with slaves is acceptable
Islam calls for sex slaves and this verse the word of God and that the Muslims
So the beauty of women in their freedom
Because God is beautiful and loves beauty
And women in the real image of Avdha image from behind the Islamic headscarf
Because they are black such as crows seem scared panicked
I respect a *****
Nor respected veiled
Because you know she is a ***** owns Liberty
While veiled human being is no freedom for her and this is what it looks scared and disappear behind the veil of Islam , fearing the oppressor and not a choice

mahasn ebn sawresho

to--Smart_Guy Ditto!
If the views of naked women to Athbha ?? Why live in America ?? refer to Saudi Arabia ???
This is their country and they are free to dress ?? and they are free to drink alcohol also ??
Thy God, which prevents you from these scenes will give you the most beautiful Horiat in Paradise
But your wife will look poor to you and you have sex with them ??
Poor ??? Mzloumat Muslim women in the world and in the Hereafter also ??

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
to--Smart_Guy Ditto!
If the views of naked women to Athbha ?? Why live in America ?? refer to Saudi Arabia ???
This is their country and they are free to dress ?? and they are free to drink alcohol also ??

What are you talking about? Did I say otherwise?
Or are you trying to make me look like a bad guy? I'm Batman :D
Having that said, why wouldn't I live in America? I still live in Saudi Arabia by the way, and as an overall to me, both places have their own preferences.
You seem to not understand my posts.

And what's up with quoting that "ditto" :p

Thy God, which prevents you from these scenes will give you the most beautiful Horiat in Paradise
But your wife will look poor to you and you have sex with them ??
Poor ??? Mzloumat Muslim women in the world and in the Hereafter also ??

Thy God? :D

I don't think you know well about the subject. Preventing those things aren't just because God wanted them, but for reasons I explained all over this thread :)

My wife will look poor to me? Dude, paradise if for both men and women. They both will get whatever they want because over there God himself will take care of allowing no harm to come no matter what's done. Using the specifics is not reasonable if you don't have good knowledge about the overall concept.

mahasn ebn sawresho

Having that said, why wouldn't I live in America? I still live in Saudi Arabia by the way, and as an overall to me, both places have their own preferences.

And what's up with quoting that "ditto"
You're talking about yourself
That is why I think you're living in America
But speech is a comprehensive
If every Muslim rejects Western traditions of dress and faith
Why stay there ??
Why publish teachings obscurantism there ??
Return to your country ??
There enjoyed the sweetness of Islam
In terms of preventing women from going out of the house
And also wear the hijab and Altkab

mahasn ebn sawresho

I don't think you know well about the subject. Preventing those things aren't just because God wanted them, but for reasons I explained all over this thread :)

My wife will look poor to me? Dude, paradise if for both men and women. They both will get whatever they want because over there God himself will take care of allowing no harm to come no matter what's done. Using the specifics is not reasonable if you don't have good knowledge about the overall concept.
Did you mean that your wife enjoys in heaven with males Alhoriat also ???
Please explain to me the rights of women in the Islamic paradise ??
God uterus ??
Do you think that women have the right to have sex in paradise such as male ??
I forgot to offer you a wonderful book
The author's name is Simon of Cyrene
Book Name ( Mohammed and Christ )
And the wonderful words for paradise in Islam
He nightclub written on the door for males only

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
You're talking about yourself
That is why I think you're living in America
But speech is a comprehensive
If every Muslim rejects Western traditions of dress and faith
Why stay there ??
Why publish teachings obscurantism there ??
Return to your country ??
There enjoyed the sweetness of Islam
In terms of preventing women from going out of the house
And also wear the hijab and Altkab

I'm afraid I don't understand what you are saying. Are you implying that I live in America because I know English and that every single country in the world should be the exact same in all traditions and customs?

Did you mean that your wife enjoys in heaven with males Alhoriat also ???
Please explain to me the rights of women in the Islamic paradise ??
God uterus ??
Do you think that women have the right to have sex in paradise such as male ??
I forgot to offer you a wonderful book
The author's name is Simon of Cyrene
Book Name ( Mohammed and Christ )
And the wonderful words for paradise in Islam
He nightclub written on the door for males only

Dude, what I said was clear. Everyone gets what they want in paradise, full stop (or period).

There is no use trying to come up with examples to embarrass me to make me change my mind :)

mahasn ebn sawresho

I'm afraid I don't understand what you are saying. Are you implying that I live in America because I know English and that every single country in the world should be the exact same in all traditions and customs?
This is what I understood from you through my words with you
In any case, is not important for me because I am speaking here of Islamic thought and thought is in Saudi Arabia and the United States and carries the same features
Dude, what I said was clear. Everyone gets what they want in paradise, full stop (or period).

There is no use trying to come up with examples to embarrass me to make me change my mind
You have to ask scholars ??
The Koran also ??
Male Muslims Alhoriat them ??
But what does your wife do ???
Do you get Horie evocative ???
Mental question ??
The Koran gives you the answer ??
The scholars also ??
Divine Justice ???
It is equal ??
Why not be the God just here ???

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
This is what I understood from you through my words with you
In any case, is not important for me because I am speaking here of Islamic thought and thought is in Saudi Arabia and the United States and carries the same features

I can't say that I understand what you are trying to say, but I indeed don't live in USA. Nice people there tho and I don't mind living there.

You have to ask scholars ??
The Koran also ??
Male Muslims Alhoriat them ??
But what does your wife do ???
Do you get Horie evocative ???
Mental question ??
The Koran gives you the answer ??
The scholars also ??
Divine Justice ???
It is equal ??
Why not be the God just here ???

There is no point asking scholars in such a thing. All the Quran said was that men are promised beautiful women in paradise. I can't understand why you keep coming up with weird assumptions because of it.

leibowde84

Veteran Member

And what's up with quoting that "ditto" :p

Very well put, Smart_Guy.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
Thank you :)

Please know that I'm not trying to make fun of Mahasn with my style. We go way back and I enjoy his company :)
Didn't think that at all. Just thought that you came back with a thoughtful and civil response. Always like to give props when people are smart and civil.

mahasn ebn sawresho

to-Smart_Guy
Anas may Allah be pleased with him that the Prophet , peace be upon him

He ( the believer is given in Paradise force such and such intercourse .

It was said , O Messenger of Allah , or tolerate it? He will be given one hundred men ) force ,

Narrated by al- Tirmidhi
Koran and talked about the beauty of the women of Paradise said :( and Hur eye,

Like unto preserved pearls )
God Almighty has seen Poplar Belhassen and beauty,

That's it and that God saw this to be reached very Hassan and Beauty

( Deeds bounties Hassan , what agents Lord Tkzban , Poplar booths in tents)
These descriptions of the Koran
Jamal Alhoriat in Paradise
But the Koran did not speak
On the status of Muslim women in paradise Why ??
Is Paradise written by male Muslims only ??
Why do Muslim women in paradise ??
Her husband has intercourse force equivalent to a hundred men
And **** with Alhoriat beauties of God Qur'an, factory ???
It hypotheses mentality ??
You answered

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Didn't think that at all. Just thought that you came back with a thoughtful and civil response. Always like to give props when people are smart and civil.

Sorry, I just wanted be on the safe side and mention it. I didn't mean to imply something like you thought that it was. My English is failing me :D

to-Smart_Guy
Anas may Allah be pleased with him that the Prophet , peace be upon him
He ( the believer is given in Paradise force such and such intercourse .
It was said , O Messenger of Allah , or tolerate it? He will be given one hundred men ) force ,
Narrated by al- Tirmidhi
Koran and talked about the beauty of the women of Paradise said :( and Hur eye,
Like unto preserved pearls )
God Almighty has seen Poplar Belhassen and beauty,
That's it and that God saw this to be reached very Hassan and Beauty
( Deeds bounties Hassan , what agents Lord Tkzban , Poplar booths in tents)
These descriptions of the Koran
Jamal Alhoriat in Paradise
But the Koran did not speak
On the status of Muslim women in paradise Why ??
Is Paradise written by male Muslims only ??
Why do Muslim women in paradise ??
Her husband has intercourse force equivalent to a hundred men
And **** with Alhoriat beauties of God Qur'an, factory ???
It hypotheses mentality ??
You answered

I don't see a problem there.

Men are the brute force on earth that can destroy it and it makes sense to approach them specially and encourage them to be lenient and righteous by mentioning some of the intriguing specifics in Paradise.

If you read the Quran, you will find that there are tons of general paradise qualities mentioned to no specific gender. The Quran mentions mother Mary so many times with good word and the wife of the Pharaoh getting a mansion in Paradise.

It is wrong to think that the Quran does not promise anything to women.

Allow me to repeat one thing (like I did many times before) but with further explanation; everyone gets whatever they want in Paradise with no boundaries of what so ever. No harm will ever come to anyone since God himself will take care of that. Coming up with examples to make it feel wired does not change that fact.

mahasn ebn sawresho

Sorry, I just wanted be on the safe side and mention it. I didn't mean to imply something like you thought that it was. My English is failing me :D

I don't see a problem there.

Men are the brute force on earth that can destroy it and it makes sense to approach them specially and encourage them to be lenient and righteous by mentioning some of the intriguing specifics in Paradise.

If you read the Quran, you will find that there are tons of general paradise qualities mentioned to no specific gender. The Quran mentions mother Mary so many times with good word and the wife of the Pharaoh getting a mansion in Paradise.

It is wrong to think that the Quran does not promise anything to women.

Allow me to repeat one thing (like I did many times before) but with further explanation; everyone gets whatever they want in Paradise with no boundaries of what so ever. No harm will ever come to anyone since God himself will take care of that. Coming up with examples to make it feel wired does not change that fact.
Well -
I want you to texts from the Koran
For women in the Islamic paradise ???
Because I know that all the verses speak of the men
And Alhoriat women ??
2. As for Mary, the wife of Pharaoh is another matter
3. Mary in the Koran , which is the sister of Aaron
It is not the Mother of Christ
Because the Mother of Christ is not the sister of Aaron
There are 2000 years between Mary, the sister of Aaron and Mary the mother of Christ
4. Do you think that the wife of Pharaoh go to heaven ???
I want you to texts from the Koran or the chatter to support your hypothesis ?