• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ISKCON debunked by dvaita school

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
What authority do the Dvaita schools have to debunk Gaudiyas? There are many different views and different sects in Hinduism.
How can you stop Gaudiyas or an Advatist from respecting Sri Ramanujacharya or Sri Madhvacharya?
You follow Vishishta Advaita. Madhva must have debunked even Vishishta Advaita somewhere or the other. If you do not have anything to do with either of them, why interfere in a matter that pertains to Dvaita and Achintya Bheda-abheda Advaita?

Last edited:

kalyan

Aspiring Sri VaishNava
Aup, the Rig-Veda refers to Sriman Narayana alone as supreme. Hymns to Indra are not referring to Indra the deva, but it refers to the definition, 'leader'.
leave him be, he may be just jealous that he do not have a proper understanding and you have more than him :p

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
The ten books of RigVeda do not mention the word 'Narayana' even once. Show me if it is otherwise. The word did not exist for RigVedic Arayns.
"Vishnu and Rudra, the prominent deities of later Hinduism (Rudra being an early form of Shiva), are present as marginal gods."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rigvedic_deities
I do have a problem with this statement in Wikipedia. Why are they saying that Rudra is an earlier form of Shiva? Rudra was an Aryan deity and Shiva was an indigenous deity. Both are prehistorical.

Last edited:

ratikala

Istha gosthi
Namaskaram Kalyan ji

leave him be, he may be just jealous that he do not have a proper understanding and you have more than him :p

What use is the understanding that you think you have when you do not respect others , ...if there is Jealousy anywhere displayed in this thread then it is in the hearts if the Haters who speak ill of others simply because they do not agree with what the Hater thinks or beleives , ......

ratikala

Istha gosthi
its a wonder that you are allowed to post in these forums..next time I will report u to mods

prabhu ji , ....prehaps it is you who should be reported for stiring up trouble and rudness to ones elders , ...but this is a Hindu matter which we should settle between ourselves , .....
there are many schools within Hinduism please accept that others are entitled to their own veiw , ....

even if you feel you have a point it can be aired without rudeness and in a less acusational manner , ....

ratikala

Istha gosthi
that gaudiyas are hijacking madhva sampradaya and madhvas don't have anything to do with them...In short he says, gaudiya/isckon is bull

Both the Gaudiya tradition Gaudiya and Iskcon have produced some very fine Devotees who have spread love of Sri Bhagavan throughout the world , ....what is ''bull'' about that ?

please tell me what is your problem ? .....do you not like Love of Krsna deing spread across the world ?

How come then that you hate so much the people who in the name of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu have done this seva to mankind , ....?

ratikala

Istha gosthi
Namaskaram shivomashekhar ji

Except, you have not posted the full story.

You missed the final letter in the series. It turned out that the Pejawar Swami who was praising ISKCON had no idea about the stories fabricated by Bhakti Vinoda Takur (on Chaitanya traveling back in time, appearing in Madhva's dream and making him cry).

When The Pejawar Swamy learnt about these fabrications, he issued this (final) letter -
http://www.dvaita.net/pdf/iskcon.pdf

prabhu ji your link does not work , .....

this is the last reference I can find

Pejavara Swami Letter

We are rather perturbed to come across an article said to contain a statemant issued by Poornaprajna Vidyapeetha about Madhwa and Gaudiya Sampradayas.

We have been emphasizing time and again that even though there are certain difference in a few aspects of the two Sampradayas, there are many more common grounds and Gaudiya Sampradaya is a part of Madhwa Sampradaya. We have great regard for Prabhupada who has spread Vaisnava Bhakti Siddhanta throughout the world.

We have been admiring him on various occasions also. We are pained to find that the article denigrates Prabhupada and is against our opinion and philosophy.

The whole issue will be reviewed and in our capacity as the chancellor of Poornaprajna Vidyapeeta, a message will be shortly published to strengthen the mutual harmonious relationship between the Sampradayas.

Sri Sri Vishwesa Tirtha Swamiiji

pejavara_ltr.gif

I would like to see your letter please post it here for all to see , ....then we may discuss , ...

ratikala

Istha gosthi
namaskaram ji

Besides, after the scandals 15 years ago, when Prabhupada's hand picked disciples - who were to carry the torch forward - were caught and indicted for a series of cases on child abuse, etc., ISKCON lost its attraction. Today, people are much more well educated on the dangers of getting into such cults and so the earlier frenzy has long been dead.

who were Srila prabhupadas Hand picked disciples , .....it seems that many forget that his hand picked Deciples were not these raskals of who you speak but Fine Devotees like Gour Govinda Swami , ....

hdg-front-cover-opt.jpg
Gour Govinda Sami is one of the truely hand picked disciples you should read about his history , there are also other hand picked Gurus like my own who is Bharatiya , ..Who Prabhupada precicely ordered to Continue the liniage Because being Bharatiya they were better equiped to do so , ....

Today, people are much more well educated on the dangers of getting into such cults and so the earlier frenzy has long been dead.

you think you are so well educated ? ...then please read about the true Gurus of ISKCON .....

why only do you concentrate on the novice sanjasis who fell down , when there are Glorious Sanyasis like Gour Govinda Maharaja , .....

ratikala

Istha gosthi
namaskaram Kalyan ji

I am not taking a step back now as the proofs are right in front of my eyes as clear as the sky..You are trying to live in denial and not accepting the truth that isckon and Gaudiya have completely frauded people trying to corrupt histories of famous scholars and promoting anti vedic teachings.....You cannot keep people in dark in Internet age for much longer

neither can you rely on the internet as there is good , bad and complete nonsenceical ramblings of Egos and Fools who wallow in myre of maya , ...

History needs works...u cannot create people out of thin air

Srimad Bhagavad Gita was not writen by Sri Krsna himself it was writen later like the Ramayan and Mahabarata were by scribes , .....yet these are accepted histories , ...

Last edited:

kalyan

Aspiring Sri VaishNava
Just to mention: 1) Advaita by no means precludes bhakti.

2) Hatred gets nobody anywhere, regardless of target. Do your work in love and detachment.
Thread was opened to EXPOSE the truth, so I don't think I need suggestions. So please keep it for yourself.

kalyan

Aspiring Sri VaishNava
namaskaram ji

who were Srila prabhupadas Hand picked disciples , .....it seems that many forget that his hand picked Deciples were not these raskals of who you speak but Fine Devotees like Gour Govinda Swami , ....

hdg-front-cover-opt.jpg
Gour Govinda Sami is one of the truely hand picked disciples you should read about his history , there are also other hand picked Gurus like my own who is Bharatiya , ..Who Prabhupada precicely ordered to Continue the liniage Because being Bharatiya they were better equiped to do so , ....

you think you are so well educated ? ...then please read about the true Gurus of ISKCON .....

why only do you concentrate on the novice sanjasis who fell down , when there are Glorious Sanyasis like Gour Govinda Maharaja , .....
Do you work for Isckon, clearly the FINAL letter from madhvas prove it all...Madhvas have nothing to do with you, so don't try to drag madhvas or VA's into discussion.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
The Isckon has helped many people, so I believe if anyone don't like them, then its their problem, they need to realize what is truth from fiction and stop clinging to their culture and beliefs of that culture;.

kalyan

Aspiring Sri VaishNava
As long as there is love within their beliefs, nothing more than that matters.
I don't think so, the character called chaitanya was created and he has ZERO works to his name, ISKCON from time and time again uses this character and in this process, it tries to tamper the vedic texts and corrupt the life histories of prominent scholars like Madhva. If you read my OP in full, you will get an understanding of the topic

psychoslice

Veteran Member
I don't think so, the character called chaitanya was created and he has ZERO works to his name, ISKCON from time and time again uses this character and in this process, it tries to tamper the vedic texts and corrupt the life histories of prominent scholars like Madhva. If you read my OP in full, you will get an understanding of the topic
It sound to me that you are too conditioned in your beliefs, let go and maybe you will learn something new.

kalyan

Aspiring Sri VaishNava
Namaskaram shivomashekhar ji

prabhu ji your link does not work , .....

this is the last reference I can find

Pejavara Swami Letter

We are rather perturbed to come across an article said to contain a statemant issued by Poornaprajna Vidyapeetha about Madhwa and Gaudiya Sampradayas.

We have been emphasizing time and again that even though there are certain difference in a few aspects of the two Sampradayas, there are many more common grounds and Gaudiya Sampradaya is a part of Madhwa Sampradaya. We have great regard for Prabhupada who has spread Vaisnava Bhakti Siddhanta throughout the world.

We have been admiring him on various occasions also. We are pained to find that the article denigrates Prabhupada and is against our opinion and philosophy.

The whole issue will be reviewed and in our capacity as the chancellor of Poornaprajna Vidyapeeta, a message will be shortly published to strengthen the mutual harmonious relationship between the Sampradayas.

Sri Sri Vishwesa Tirtha Swamiiji

pejavara_ltr.gif

I would like to see your letter please post it here for all to see , ....then we may discuss , ...

I now understand why the link does not work :D

Here is the final letter

Narayana-smaranas to the followers of ISKCON,

We are very much pained to note that you have
been undertaking public propagations of some
imaginarily fabricated incidents such as the story
of Gouranga etc., which would disgrace the es-
teemed personality of Jagad-guru Sri
Madhvacharya. It has created sorrowful anger
among the devotees of Sri Madhva. We feel that
such unworthy practice may cause for crisis in
harmonious relationship between the followers of
Madhva and ISKCON. Therefore, we strongly
advise you to withdraw the statements of such
baseless matters, and to ensure that it will not be
continued in future.

Ithi Narayana Smaranas

kalyan

Aspiring Sri VaishNava
It sound to me that you are too conditioned in your beliefs, let go and maybe you will learn something new.
Thanks but I am not asking for your suggestions The intention of the thread is anti-vedic practices of iskcon in fooling people

Status
Not open for further replies.