• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ISIS Enshrines a Theology of Rape

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Until You are attacked and a victim of genocide. You will never understand what it takes to stop all these people who surround You from Killing You, Generation after Generation. I believe that God Knew that and the History of the Bible proved thus to be the FACT.
So why didn't god bestow his mercy upon the innocent and show them the flaws of their pagan ways and convert them?
It's still not an excuse to commit genocide and kill everyone, and claim virgin women as "your own." Marrying the man who killed everyone you knew while you were still young? You don't see major issues with such an arrangement?

leibowde84

Veteran Member
It was not in the best Interest of the Hebrews - to Adopt and Educate these Young Males of the Amalekites and the Midianites. Perhaps these MALES had Genetic problems and Mental problems - that were a potential danger to the Hebrews.

it is a possibility that they were partly INSANE or genetically Deformed in mental Stability.
You bring up a Good point though - We don't Know that - HOWEVER .

The jews did not wish to release them into the hands of their Enemies, to make the Warrior Class of their enemies larger and more powerful. And the fact that the Amalekites and the Midianites were Determined to eXterminate the Jews and ROUSE up the Other Canaanites to do the Same. Caused the jEWS to find it best to destroy their entire tribe, Forever.

it sounds Horrible. But place yourself in that Place in Time. Surrounded by Overwhelming and More Powerful Enemies who Outnumber You. Wiping out the Amalekites and the Midianites Who were SWORN and totally committed - to eXterminate Your Family and People would be - the ONLY, Sole chance - for Eternal Survival.

AND - it Worked. A successful choice. = The jEWS are still alive and they made the Best Choice and took the Amalekites and the Midianites and removed their Seed forever. The ISHMAELITES and EDOMITES are another eXample of Gods eXtermination of His enemies, Who Continually Attacked and terrorized the Jews.

There are no Ishmaelites left. Perhaps this makes you Sad. ?
Alright, just read your first two paragraphs and realize the extremely racist undertones. And the strange thing is, you don't even have any real evidence to base that on.

mahasn ebn sawresho

I think I get your point, but, if this is true, doesn't this fuel the conception that Islam is a dangerous force in the world? I mean, whenever people are moved to violence due to religious beliefs, we need to act
Seriousness inherent in the teachings of Islam
Muslim immigrant to your country
Looking for halal meat, and refrain from eating your flesh
Muslim immigrant to your country wants to build mosques
Muslim immigrant to your country gather in small places and this will be great with the passage of time
This is what happened in France and Bertania
Wherever there is a large Muslim communities
You will notice the strange traditions you
In the future they will demand an Islamic province
Because Islam is a religion and state
Islam is not complete without a state
Islam is not a religion spiritual
It was a racist and colonialist and expansionist idea idea
The Koran says (You are the best nation on earth to people Propagation of Virtue and forbidding what is wrong)
Islam and dangerous lurk in the jihad for God
Christianity is not where these teachings
Judaism is not where these teachings
Buddhism do not know these teachings

mahasn ebn sawresho

If you aren't criticizing Islam, than I do not understand the point you are trying to get across.
I want to show you that I do not criticizing Islam
But I explain He said the teachings of Islam
This is not a criticism
He truth as it is
When the rape Elisediat and Christians in Iraq
Caused by the teachings of Islam
Because the teachings of Islam produces terrorists on the model of bin Laden and Abu Musab al-Zarqawi and Islamic history in which many of these

mahasn ebn sawresho

9/11 didn't really wake anyone up.
It just led to rash behavior.
A couple trillion dollars later, our initial illusion that Iraqis would welcome us as liberators is long dead.
If we attacked ISIS to utterly destroy them, it is unlikely that it would turn out as we now envision.
War is a very costly, deadly & unpredictable business.
You are completely Mahte
When the Americans came to Iraq and shot down Saddam Hussein's regime
What happened then ?
They were taken from editors and friends of the occupiers and infidels
I hope that this mis Atakerroa
Saudi Arabia will not pay you money
Saudi Arabia supports the Islamic state in Iraq
Because they are of school Alsnyh

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You are completely Mahte
When the Americans came to Iraq and shot down Saddam Hussein's regime
What happened then ?
They were taken from editors and friends of the occupiers and infidels
I hope that this mis Atakerroa
Saudi Arabia will not pay you money
Saudi Arabia supports the Islamic state in Iraq
Because they are of school Alsnyh
I don't understand this post or even some of the words in it.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Christianity is not where these teachings
Judaism is not where these teachings
They DO have those! Atrocities that people find in the Koran, you'll find them in the Bible. But, with the Bible, people make excuses for it. I think what a very large problem with the Middle East has been it's only been about a century sense the end of the Ottoman Empire, which means back during the Islamic Revolution in Iran the older generations would have remembered the "good ole days" when their was an Islamic State; their "officially recognized" boundaries were not drawn up themselves, but rather a group of mostly Westerners.
But, if anything, Christians have a kingdom that is to come, in the future, and even without mentioning forming a state Christianity formed many of them, and is essentially what the Vatican is. Christianity did it just because it could, without any mandate or mentions of a Christian state. And there are several mainstream Republicans in America who believe it must be made into a Christian theocracy, or at least brought as close as they can get it to one. Christianities power in the American courts is just starting to wane after being in the center of American politics for roughly one-and-a-half centuries.

dust1n

Zindīq
I want to show you that I do not criticizing Islam
But I explain He said the teachings of Islam
This is not a criticism
He truth as it is
When the rape Elisediat and Christians in Iraq
Caused by the teachings of Islam
Because the teachings of Islam produces terrorists on the model of bin Laden and Abu Musab al-Zarqawi and Islamic history in which many of these

Gotcha.

mahasn ebn sawresho

They DO have those! Atrocities that people find in the Koran, you'll find them in the Bible. But, with the Bible, people make excuses for it. I think what a very large problem with the Middle East has been it's only been about a century sense the end of the Ottoman Empire, which means back during the Islamic Revolution in Iran the older generations would have remembered the "good ole days" when their was an Islamic State; their "officially recognized" boundaries were not drawn up themselves, but rather a group of mostly Westerners.
But, if anything, Christians have a kingdom that is to come, in the future, and even without mentioning forming a state Christianity formed many of them, and is essentially what the Vatican is. Christianity did it just because it could, without any mandate or mentions of a Christian state. And there are several mainstream Republicans in America who believe it must be made into a Christian theocracy, or at least brought as close as they can get it to one. Christianities power in the American courts is just starting to wane after being in the center of American politics for roughly one-and-a-half centuries.
Christians believe in the Gospel
I hope that does not confuse Christianity and Judaism
Christianity sprang from Judaism
But it is quite different from

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Christians believe in the Gospel
I hope that does not confuse Christianity and Judaism
Christianity sprang from Judaism
But it is quite different from
The Gospels refer to specifically the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. Christians also believe in the rest of the NT, as well as believing in the OT.

Mitch M

Hi leibowde84. Please to not Twist the Scriptures by pretending that The Hebrews were Conducting a RACE War.

The War was caused by the Amalekites

The Amalekites attack Israel though. In Numbers 14:45, they attack Israel again while they are still in the desert. In Judges 3:13 they join in with the Moabites in attacking Israel.

In Judges 6:3, they invade Israel “whenever the Israelites planted their crops”, and together with the Midianites “devour the produce of the land… and leave no sustenance in Israel and no sheep or ox or donkey” (6:4).

Later in Judges 6 and 7 they invade again and are fought off by Gideon. The Amalekites show that generation after generation, they are at war with Israel and with God.

The jEWS did not want to Adopt their Surviving Children NOR Free them to allow them to Grow up to attack them tomorrow. It was nothing to do with Race. please be honest about the bible.

You simply have no scriptures - for Your faith.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
You simply have no scriptures - for Your faith.
Just so you are aware, you said that to someone who is a Christian.
And such aggressions do not justify genocide and murdering innocents. That would literally be no different than some government decided to kill off all Americans just because they had to fight off a puppet dictator America had installed, while fighting against the US military because the government used it to economically exploit the country that decided it's going to kill all Americans.

dust1n

Zindīq
please Keep in mind that these Canaanites Attacked the Hebrews First and made war on them when they were traveling on their way from Egypt. They were trying to eXterminate them. So the Hebrews Won the War. Killed Everyone of them But were allowed to SAVE the VIRGIN Women who could be made into CLEAN future Wives for them.

Sorry, the ethics are laughably silly. Just another reason why I find religious people suspicious and dangerous, at least the moment genocide apologetics come out.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Sorry, the ethics are laughably silly. Just another reason why I find religious people suspicious and dangerous, at least the moment genocide apologetics come out.
The reason I find such a mentality to be a tragedy is that not all religious people are like that. My ex's mom, a devoted Catholic, voted democrat for the first time back in '12 because the issue of health care was something that directly effected her daughter and her daughter's significant other. She is the type who would literally give the homeless the shirt off her back and every dime in her pocket to help. Asides from me ex, she is the first person to see me in "drag" and she said nothing, she did not judge me, but she did compliment me on how a couple of pictures of me look feminine, and she is the first person to ask me if I would rather be considered female over male. Overall, I have to say she is the nicest person I have ever met, and while she may flip her Dutch-******* (her words, and I agree from what I have seen) of a husband the bird every now and then, she epitomizes what a Christian should be according to word of their lord.
Actually, I miss her more than I do my ex, especially around the holiday season and her wonderful, awesome, mouth-orgasm cooking. But especially because she helped me to realize that someone's religion isn't what matters, it is solely the person that matters and nothing more.

Last edited:

Mitch M

All real wars bring death to Civilians. When You are surrounded and outnumbered You survive by reducing the numbers of the enemy and their ability to reproduce.

And You keep doing this until the war is won the the enemy is crushed, defeated and unable to attack or aid other attackers. Ever again.

Mitch M

Yes. The original Hebrews were Directly from Syrian Descent. Abraham and Sarah were Syrian. They were incestious and polygamous. Creating a Distinctive PURE SEED , OFFSPRING , a Generation of a Family that has had a Culture, Language, Artifact record, Written History, Genealogy and VALID Historical recorded CLAIM. For the last 6000 years.

No other People on earth have done this.

The Family of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Islam does not have this. Before Mohammud, there is no *( REAL TIME ) record of ISHMAELITES in any Word History.

outhouse

Atheistically
The original Hebrews were Directly from Syrian Descent. Abraham and Sarah were Syrian

False

Abraham is said to be a literary creation. He factually has no historicity outside theology and mythology.

Early Israelite's were from displaced Canaanites who were polytheist.

They were incestious and polygamous

Unsubstantiated rhetoric.

Creating a Distinctive PURE SEED , OFFSPRING , a Generation of a Family that has had a Culture, Language, Artifact record, Written History, Genealogy and VALID Historical recorded CLAIM. For the last 6000 years.

Factually false.

Israelites did not exist until roughly 1200 BC at which time they were proto Israelites who used Canaanite mythology and deities, their alphabet and pottery.

Not only that there were many culture involved here, not one old culture.

No other People on earth have done this.

Plenty of culture wrote mythology.

The Family of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Factually have no historicity as existing.

Scholars agree there were all a literary creation.

Mitch M

True - Abraham has no history outside of the Old Testament.. However Islam and Catholicism - Neither FAITH has any HISTORY - in Preserved Scriptures * ( for their FAITH. )

And Abraham, Jacob and their Children were Polygamous and practicing marriage to Brothers, Sisters and Cousins.
They were incestious and polygamous. With the Bible promoting and defining Polygamy as a normal, Holy way of marriage.

No other race on earth has Claimed to have a Distinctive PURE SEED , OFFSPRING , a Generation of a Family For the last 6000 years

that has had a Culture, Language, Artifact record, Written History, Genealogy and VALID Historical recorded CLAIMs. No other Raced of people can Provide the Evidence that is provided by the Hebrew.

Plenty of culture wrote mythology. But they have no genealogy, No artifacts, no record of a preserved history.

Just as them., You HAVE NOTHING.

there is no other literary creation on earth that has the People with RECORDS of genealogy, artifacts, records of a preserved history and Genetic preservation as the jEWS.

sadly You have no FACTS or Scriptures for Your Claims.

outhouse

Atheistically
genealogy, artifacts, records of a preserved history

Much FACTUALLY has no credibility.

You HAVE NOTHING.

False I have all of academia behind me as well knowledge.

Just because you don't know it, or refuse it means little.

Abraham has no history outside of the Old Testament..

The biblical accounts on this topic are not historical

Sir I will ask you to start providing credible sources if you keep using this misdirection and misrepresentation of credible known history.