• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

is the regime of Israel "racist " ?

F0uad

Israeli-Arab, female and headed for the Knesset | The Times of Israel

Arab women in the Israeli Knesset.

For the Israel haters, can you name one Jewish woman in the Parliament, legislature, or even in the local government of any Arab or Muslim nation?
Morocco's first Jewish female candidate eyes parliamentary elections - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

And i don't hate Israel i hate its policies towards Palestinians and neighboring countries nothing more.

To point out:

Kakon is the first Jewish woman to have run for parliament in Morocco. But the country has had some prominent male Jewish politicians, including Serge Berdugo as tourism minister in the 1990s.
One of Morocco's best-known royal advisors, Andre Azoulay, is also a Jew. Azoulay now advises King Mohammed VI after first working with his father Hassan II.

Last edited:

Pastadamus

Morocco's first Jewish female candidate eyes parliamentary elections - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

And i don't hate Israel i hate its policies towards Palestinians and neighboring countries nothing more.

To point out:

Kakon is the first Jewish woman to have run for parliament in Morocco. But the country has had some prominent male Jewish politicians, including Serge Berdugo as tourism minister in the 1990s.
One of Morocco's best-known royal advisors, Andre Azoulay, is also a Jew. Azoulay now advises King Mohammed VI after first working with his father Hassan II.

How can we be sure this isn't just for show?

A lot of countries have fake opposition parties to create the image of "democracy" but in reality they are controlled by the government.

Straw Dog

Hitler said : Germany is only for pure gendar of german people , and so some the leader of Israel , they said the land of Israel/palestine is only for jews , Natanyaho always ask Abas to admit that israel is Yahudi .(jewish only) .

Netanyahu: No peace until Palestinians accept Israel as Jewish state - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

The blatant truth is that both sides have committed war crimes in the past. The evidence is there for anyone who wishes to actually examine the historical relationship in detail. The evidence is obvious for anyone NOT in denial.

To make you feel better, I'm willing to admit that the U.S. has also committed war crimes in the past. The Just War Theory doesn't tend to be very popular when it comes to power plays and politics. We're all heroes when we get to write the history books.

F0uad

How can we be sure this isn't just for show?

A lot of countries have fake opposition parties to create the image of "democracy" but in reality they are controlled by the government.

:sarcastic Do you know anything about Politics and how is this relevant?

O wait your banned..

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Israel is a Jewish state and many religious minorities live there as full citizens.

Druize, Arab, Christian, all live in Israel as citizens with voting rights. In fact the Druize serve in the Idf.

amm , Israel is multi races , why Netanyaho want to declare Israel as Jewish state ?!!!!

and why the goverment of Israel don't built homes to Druizs and Arabs and Chritains citizen as it's built to the jews !!!!!

edited
add question :

why the goverment of Israel welcome the Jews to come to "citezn " in Palestine , don't want the palestinian back !!!

Last edited:

Assad91

Shi'ah Ali
Well it is a state where some say it's "Jewish Character" needs to be upheld and preserved.

Maybe the question needs to be, is Netanyahu a racist? Yes

F0uad

Well it is a state where some say it's "Jewish Character" needs to be upheld and preserved.

To make it easier all extreme right wring parties are racist.

Flankerl

A state with a "jewish character" is obviously wrong. Contrary to states with a "Muslim character". Those are good.

Oh no a state with jewish holidays as state holidays. How horrible.

F0uad

A state with a "jewish character" is obviously wrong. Contrary to states with a "Muslim character". Those are good.

Nice way to curve around the real point he was making.

Assad91

Shi'ah Ali

Oh? That is what they mean when they say they need to preserve the "Jewish Character"? A reason why they do not wish to allow Palestinians citizenship, and try so hard to get Jews to move to Israel? I'm sure more Arab politicians would destroy state holidays:rolleyes:

Flankerl

Oh? That is what they mean when they say they need to preserve the "Jewish Character"? A reason why they do not wish to allow Palestinians citizenship, and try so hard to get Jews to move to Israel? I'm sure more Arab politicians would destroy state holidays:rolleyes:

Yeah it sounds like a good idea to let people into your country who grew up hating you and your country.

So let them in, what could possibly go wrong.

sandandfoam

Veteran Member
I do not believe Israel is perfect. No nation is.
However, I think it is absurd to say that Israel is racist. Moreover, I cannot help but feel that anti-Israeli sentiment is often a thin mask for expression of anti-Jewish prejudice.

F0uad

I do not believe Israel is perfect. No nation is.
However, I think it is absurd to say that Israel is racist. Moreover, I cannot help but feel that anti-Israeli sentiment is often a thin mask for expression of anti-Jewish prejudice.

With all respect i think no-one is showing that kind of behavior being critical about atrocities that are committed by the government is logical?