• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is multiculturalism a failed experiment?

Choose one of the following

• Yes

• No

• Not sure

Results are only viewable after voting.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Have you ever considered the possibility that your Muslim friends could be Muslim in name only?

They are more likely to be apostates that are afraid to openly declare it.
Maybe the ones you keep referring to are Muslim in name only. :shrug:I'm not sure how you could know for sure, given that you apparently don't know a single Muslim person.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
This video explains why western people are reluctant to question their Muslim friends.

It's undeniable that Christians (like myself) don't give a damn if someone criticizes our religion.
You can say Catholicism sucks, Pelagianism sucks...nobody will have abnormal reactions

Last edited:

Notanumber

A Free Man
This is an example of why multiculturalism is a failed experiment in the UK.

Our Prime Minister would rather shutdown free speech on a subject that needs to be discussed than risk offending those that should be partaking in those discussions.

Just sweeping Islam under the carpet is not going to work. We need to allow educated and well-informed people to indentify the problem and find the answers.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
This is an example of why multiculturalism is a failed experiment in the UK.

Our Prime Minister would rather shutdown free speech on a subject that needs to be discussed than risk offending those that should be partaking in those discussions.

Just sweeping Islam under the carpet is not going to work. We need to allow educated and well-informed people to identify the problem and find the answers.

NAN...I would be disappointed in PM May, if I wasn't certain that she is literally "forced" to publicly condemn heroes like Spencer or Geller, or Molyneux...or Southern.

The sad truth is that powerful people (we all know who) have taken over and May speaks as if someone was pointing a knife to her throat.

Notanumber

A Free Man
NAN...I would be disappointed in PM May, if I wasn't certain that she is literally "forced" to publicly condemn heroes like Spencer or Geller, or Molyneux...or Southern.

The sad truth is that powerful people (we all know who) have taken over and May speaks as if someone was pointing a knife to her throat.

We have a political party leader that is prepared to put his head above the parapet, but he is accused of being far right and racist as a consequence.

This is the reason that the Prime Minister and her ilk are fearful of doing so.

The interviewer in this video is determined to discredit him instead of discrediting the ideology that he is criticising.

Unfortunately, with our parliamentary voting system it is unlikely that UKIP will gain power at the next General Election.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
If they were true followers of Muhammad, they would be practicing Taqiyya.
And if they were true Anglicans, they'd be persecuting Catholics:

VI. There is no other head of the Church but the Lord Jesus Christ.[13] Nor can the Pope of Rome, in any sense, be head thereof; but is that Antichrist, that man of sin, and son of perdition, that exalts himself, in the Church, against Christ and all that is called God.[14]

Westminster Confession of Faith

Right?

Notanumber

A Free Man
Can you identify any Hate Speech in this video?

If so, please indicate the point where it occurs so that we can discuss it.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Macron vs Salvini- Chacun à son gout

Dpx_WDYWwAAJWrc.jpg

Notanumber

A Free Man
Multiculturalism is now silencing the truth.

Europeans are free to say only what they are permitted to say by the unelected judges of the European courts. Truth is irrelevant. As the jurists reasoned in the case of Mrs. S., a person’s freedom to assert facts must be assessed in “the wider context” that balances “free” expression against — I kid you not — “the right of others to have their religious feelings protected,” as well as “the legitimate aim of preserving religious peace.”

European Court of Human Rights Ruling: Free Speech Bows to Sharia | National Review

Sharia in Europe: Human Rights Court Adopts Islamic Blasphemy Laws

Shad

Veteran Member
Multiculturalism is now silencing the truth.

Europeans are free to say only what they are permitted to say by the unelected judges of the European courts. Truth is irrelevant. As the jurists reasoned in the case of Mrs. S., a person’s freedom to assert facts must be assessed in “the wider context” that balances “free” expression against — I kid you not — “the right of others to have their religious feelings protected,” as well as “the legitimate aim of preserving religious peace.”

European Court of Human Rights Ruling: Free Speech Bows to Sharia | National Review

Sharia in Europe: Human Rights Court Adopts Islamic Blasphemy Laws

The pathetic left of Europe folded to feelings once again.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Here in Europe we thought it was bad enough when Mrs Merkel opened Europe’s borders to allow in over 1 million but this signifies the end of life, as we know it.