• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Muhammad true or false Prophet?

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
There was no requirement for the Prophet (sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam) to follow the ʾInjīl; nor was there (or is there) any requirement for a Jew, a Christian, a Muslim – or any other follower of a sacred scripture – to observe any Book other than their own. People are given different paths to follow:
‘We have assigned a law and a path to each of you. If Allāh had so willed, He would have made you one community, but He wanted to test you through that which He has given you, so race to do good: you will all return to Allāh and He will make clear to you the matters you differed about.’ (Al-Ma’ida: 48).
The message is clear: Whatever path we happen to be on – whatever law we happen to follow – we are each of us called to do good.
Was Muhammad (sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam) a true prophet? As far as I am concerned…yes! As far as you are concerned….no!
I trust my judgement; you trust yours. It is what it is. Allāh (subḥānahu ūta'āla) knows best
!

This is one of my favorite verses in the Koran. Do not judge others ... Allah knows best ... Thanks for sharing. All can follow their own path. No need to fight other religions.

I believe Peace will only be if people follow this verse and stop trying evangelizing/proselytizing. I really don't understand why people find it important to impose their faith on others

Niblo

Premium Member
This is one of my favorite verses in the Koran. Do not judge others ... Allah knows best ... Thanks for sharing. All can follow their own path. No need to fight other religions.

I believe Peace will only be if people follow this verse and stop trying evangelizing/proselytizing. I really don't understand why people find it important to impose their faith on others

Agreed! Thank you for your kind reply.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Was Muhammad (sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam) a true prophet? As far as I am concerned…yes! As far as you are concerned….no!
Just the fact that people ask if Muhammad was a prophet is reason enough to doubt.
My fave is the story of Muhammad splitting the moon. That one is hilarious!

Niblo

Premium Member
Just the fact that people ask if Muhammad was a prophet is reason enough to doubt. My fave is the story of Muhammad splitting the moon. That one is hilarious!

Thank you for your comments.

‘The Hour draws near; the moon is split. Yet whenever the disbelievers see a sign, they turn away and say, “Same old sorcery!” They reject the truth and follow their own desires.’ (al-Qamar: 1-3).

In a footnote, Professor M. A. S. Abdel Haleem writes that the splitting of the moon is: ‘One of the signs of the Day of Judgement. The Arabic uses the past tense, as if that Day were already here, to help the reader/listener imagine how it will be. Some traditional commentators hold the view that this describes an actual event at the time of the Prophet, but it clearly refers to the end of the world.’ (‘The Qur'an’).

Other scholars also opine that these verses refer to the end times (e.g. Al-Rāghib al-Iṣfahānī; Alī ibn Muḥammad al-Māwardī; and Abu’l-Qāsim Maḥmūd ibn ʿUmar al-Zamakhsharī).

I see no reason to disagree with these people; although I know that others do. That is for them.

Have a great day, and very best regards.

j1i

Smiling is charity without giving money
Hmm. You are a Muslim apologist. You say you are an independent jury with no interest in lying.

Do you understand that since you are a Muslim Apologist you cannot truthfully state that you are an independent jury.

Also, much of what follows, is quotes from the Koran. Do you think anyone would read them?

The only thing that posting a link to a video "proves" is that you know how to post a link to a video. Do you understand the meaning of the word "prove".

I just echoed the claim that the Koran bears a positive image of Christianity
I have made it clear that I am familiar with the Qur'an
The Koran carries negative references to Christian belief in the Trinity no more

I do not urge you to change your religion but I want to show the truth
The Koran criminalizes the idea of the Trinity

Is this fair?

j1i

Nothing you can say will cause any discomfort.

All you have done is clarify your personal opinions.

And with all my wishes for rationality to prevail.

I appreciate your kind feelings that reflect your innocence
But not all children see as medicines have been considered a dessert even me

I spoke wisely
I searched for the truth and found that Muhammad was mentioned in the Old Testament and gospel of Barnabas
How do you want me to reject faith in Muhammad knowing that he is mentioned in the Scriptures
I am an independent jury and the judgment of Islam is clear and I hope you that be rational

Why did not comment on this content :eek:
1500-year-old Bible found, Jesus (PBUH) foresees Prophet Muhammad’s (PBUH) arrival - The Siasat Daily

before 2000 year :eek:

In being an independent and neutral entity

I am an independent jury and I am recognized for my nobility and honor :cool:

Your rejection of faith is personal freedom :p

As a CIA informant will proved that this is proof and evidence :D

Because of the testimony of Christians and Jews to prove Muhammad in the Scriptures I became a Muslim
I did not bring anything from me
Your fathers are those who say these words, and not me :confused:

with respect
GOD bless you and mercy you

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Holy steaming piles of codswallop. I think I now understand why there have been no scientific discoveries come out of the Muslim world for the last 500 years. Muslims are chasing phantoms... and find it a meaningful pursuit to boot.

and a delightful person too!

That said, at 62 following a distinguished career in Hi Tech, I don't think I'd brag about my (alleged) nobility or (perceived) honor. It's a bit of an odd thing to say, really. In all fairness, in my neck of the woods, if someone claims they are noble and honorable... it's usually a VERY strong sign that they are the opposite.

j1i

Holy steaming piles of codswallop. I think I now understand why there have been no scientific discoveries come out of the Muslim world for the last 500 years. Muslims are chasing phantoms... and find it a meaningful pursuit to boot.

and a delightful person too!

That said, at 62 following a distinguished career in Hi Tech, I don't think I'd brag about my (alleged) nobility or (perceived) honor. It's a bit of an odd thing to say, really. In all fairness, in my neck of the woods, if someone claims they are noble and honorable... it's usually a VERY strong sign that they are the opposite.

Thank you for communicating
Your claim that I am not honest is logical
People doubt God, it is normal to doubt people

brother please answer this
Secret £14million Bible in which 'Jesus predicts coming of Prophet Muhammad' unearthed in Turkey
this link
I've brought you a evidence from the crime scene
Secret £14million Bible in which 'Jesus predicts coming of Prophet Muhammad' unearthed in Turkey | Daily Mail Online
and this

This surviving gospel from burning and modification
from Two thousand years ago
He speaks of Muhammad's prophecy clearly
I did not offer anything of myself
It has proved that the version is very old before the advent of Muhammad and also in a region far from the Arabian Peninsula

and this is real evidence Yusuf_Estes an American preacher from Texas who converted from Christianity to Islam
I never speak
They are the ones who speak and come out with the facts

If I consult with the CIA department
They prove the validity (legitimacy) of my words by what they call possibility (Trace evidence)

I am not deceptive and it is my right to get a convincing answer
I do not want to change the course of talk and accusations
This language is cheap in dispersing the axes
In the end I follow the faith of Abraham
For in the time of Abraham the devil had no chance of changing or modifying the religion

AMEN:)

ecco

Veteran Member
But I say truth and evidence that this is true and this is a mistake
I have viewed my article from my experience of reading in Quran
As an independent jury I have no interest in lying
I just echoed the claim that the Koran bears a positive image of Christianity
I have made it clear that I am familiar with the Qur'an
The Koran carries negative references to Christian belief in the Trinity no more

I do not urge you to change your religion but I want to show the truth
The Koran criminalizes the idea of the Trinity

Is this fair?

But you evaded my comment. As a Muslim Apologist, you cannot truthfully state that you are an independent jury.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery

Secret £14million Bible in which 'Jesus predicts coming of Prophet Muhammad' unearthed in Turkey
this link
Secret £14million Bible in which 'Jesus predicts coming of Prophet Muhammad' unearthed in Turkey | Daily Mail Online
and this

It has proved that the version is very old before the advent of Muhammad and also in a region far from the Arabian Peninsula

and this is real evidence Yusuf_Estes an American preacher from Texas who converted from Christianity to Islam
I never speak

They prove the validity (legitimacy) of my words by what they call possibility (Trace evidence)

For in the time of Abraham the devil had no chance of changing or modifying the religion

I genuinely appreciate you sincerity, but this claim is such a stretch that it does stretch credulity. This is fringe thinking, at best.

But you evaded my comment. As a Muslim Apologist, you cannot truthfully state that you are an independent jury.
Precisely!
When one has skin in the game (or a vested interest) one is not impartial.
One cannot have it both ways.
@j1i

j1i

I did not run away
But I could not find the answers to the links I set

I can safely negotiate
All in the subject I tried to answer until I put new information to benefit and restore your calculations in this topic

I want you to understand the truth of what the Qur'an mentions
Just a detailed explanation no more
This will make it easier for you to search in the future
Carrying for faith as a Muslim does not mean that I unjust non-Muslim
I have many Christian friends
I love you Christians Jews and all mankind we should be brothers

sister or brother
I know that sadness is inside you because of chaos
We all pray for mercy
AMEN

ecco

Veteran Member
I appreciate your kind feelings that reflect your innocence
But not all children see as medicines have been considered a dessert even me
What innocence? I rationally reject your scripture.

I searched for the truth and found that Muhammad was mentioned in the Old Testament and gospel of Barnabas

Your search for the truth went only as far as your strict Muslim upbringing allowed.

How do you want me to reject faith in Muhammad knowing that he is mentioned in the Scriptures

I don't care one way or the other if you accept or reject anything.

Because I didn't bother to read it. Why would I? Story books are plentiful. There are many far more interesting than the Quran.

In being an independent and neutral entity
You are not independent and neutral, that is evidenced by your highly biased writings. When you continue to post Muslim views and continue to state that you are independent and neutral you are committing a falsehood. When you continue to post Muslim views and continue to state that you are independent and neutral you are showing you are neither noble nor honorable. Is that approved by your religion?

Because of the testimony of Christians and Jews to prove Muhammad in the Scriptures I became a Muslim

What were you before you were a Muslim?

I do not need or want you "blessings". If you continue to be disrespectful, I will have no choice but to bestow Satan's hand on your forehead.

ecco

Veteran Member

I did not run away
But I could not find the answers to the links I set

More evasion. You are a Muslim Apologist. You have no basis to call yourself unbiased. You have no basis to call yourself an independent jury. You have no basis to call yourself neutral.

Those are falsehoods. Why do you persist?

I love you Christians Jews and all mankind we should be brothers sister or brother
Your fellow Sunnis and Shiites cannot even act like brothers. They set a bad example. Which are you?

I know that sadness is inside you because of chaos
We all pray for mercy
AMEN
You know so little. As long as you stay in your religious cacoon you will continue to know little.

j1i

More evasion. You are a Muslim Apologist. You have no basis to call yourself unbiased. You have no basis to call yourself an independent jury. You have no basis to call yourself neutral.

Those are falsehoods. Why do you persist?

Your fellow Sunnis and Shiites cannot even act like brothers. They set a bad example. Which are you?

You know so little. As long as you stay in your religious cacoon you will continue to know little.

Please understand that I became a Muslim thanks to the guidance of Jews and Christians to me
This is true ☺️ swear

and this

I never speak

AMEN

ecco

Veteran Member
Please understand that I became a Muslim thanks to the guidance of Jews and Christians to me
This is true ☺️ swear

and this

I never speak

AMEN
Since you choose to proselytize instead of discussing issues, I'll not bother with you anymore.

Audie

Veteran Member

this link
and this

I never speak

How do you know it is 1500 years old?

That date is obviously approximate, but,
how do you get the age at all?

Oh, try "May God bless you and have mercy on you"

j1i

How do you know it is 1500 years old?

That date is obviously approximate, but,
how do you get the age at all?

Oh, try "May God bless you and have mercy on you"

by news paper
This is scientifically proven to be the version before the Prophet Muhammad 1400

Turkish authorities discovered the text in May 2012 in the building of Justice in Ankara, and claimed that it is 1,500-2,000 years old and was written by St. Barnabas, a disciple who became a Christian after Pentecost.

My father was an atheist and lived an atheist but people think he is a Muslim
And was greatly influenced by it and then took turns around religions

Judaism and Christianity had a profound impact on me to believe in Muhammad's prophecy
Of course, it was through Jews and Christians who became Muslims

Audie

Veteran Member
by news paper
This is scientifically proven to be the version before the Prophet Muhammad 1400

Turkish authorities discovered the text in May 2012 in the building of Justice in Ankara, and claimed that it is 1,500-2,000 years old and was written by St. Barnabas, a disciple who became a Christian after Pentecost.

My father was an atheist and lived an atheist but people think he is a Muslim
And was greatly influenced by it and then took turns around religions

Judaism and Christianity had a profound impact on me to believe in Muhammad's prophecy
Of course, it was through Jews and Christians who became Muslims

Ah you know because a news paper said it is so.

Them you say it is "scientifically proven". But give
no details.

Many Christians say that the "Shroud of Turin" is
"scientifically proven" to be, Jesus' burial shroud.

So, first off, there is NO SUCH THING as "scientific
proof".

Then too, a quick google search for this book
provides me with the info that it is not written
in the language of its purported day.

Many signs of it being a forgery.

But you say it is real because you read a
newspaper and watched a youtube vid.

Nowhere near good enough.

j1i

Ah you know because a news paper said it is so.

Them you say it is "scientifically proven". But give
no details.

Many Christians say that the "Shroud of Turin" is
"scientifically proven" to be, Jesus' burial shroud.

So, first off, there is NO SUCH THING as "scientific
proof".

Then too, a quick google search for this book
provides me with the info that it is not written
in the language of its purported day.

Many signs of it being a forgery.

But you say it is real because you read a
newspaper and watched a youtube vid.

Nowhere near good enough.

Yes they can prove that they are before the Prophet Muhammad
The second reason is that Jesus did not crucify
But the traitor turned his image to Jesus

this is what wrote in quran
5:157. And for their saying, “We have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the Messenger of God.” In fact, they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him, but it appeared to them as if they did. Indeed, those who differ about him are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it, except the following of assumptions. Certainly, they did not kill him.

Yusuf Estes an American preacher from Texas who converted from Christianity to Islam explain lots of the mysterious files

When the old man speaks, listen to him
It is a century of time
A sea of experiments
A mountain of emotions
The rest of life :)

note
It is nice to have the subject of counter-posts otherwise the site will become boring
Such participations do not mean proselytizing but spreading the spirit of knowledge, participation and the activation of cognitive thought

(Knowledge Management) :D

Audie

Veteran Member
Yes they can prove that they are before the Prophet Muhammad
The second reason is that Jesus did not crucify
But the traitor turned his image to Jesus

this is what wrote in quran
5:157. And for their saying, “We have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the Messenger of God.” In fact, they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him, but it appeared to them as if they did. Indeed, those who differ about him are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it, except the following of assumptions. Certainly, they did not kill him.

Yusuf Estes an American preacher from Texas who converted from Christianity to Islam explain lots of the mysterious files

When the old man speaks, listen to him
It is a century of time
A sea of experiments
A mountain of emotions
The rest of life :)

note
It is nice to have the subject of counter-posts otherwise the site will become boring
Such participations do not mean proselytizing but spreading the spirit of knowledge, participation and the activation of cognitive thought

(Knowledge Management) :D

Unsurprisingly, you again completely fail to
back up your claim that t he book is legitimate.

"Yes they did prove" is worthless, just repeateing
what you said earlier. And, it is not true.
You claimed scientific proof; there is no such thing.

Cognitive thought? Spirit of knowledge?
You are just spouting nonsense, facts not in
evidence.

Then off you go preaching again.

But keep it up, the more you say, the more
discredit you bring to your "faith".