• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Masturbation Healthy for You?

blackout

Violet.
I mean some people simply dotn like to masturbate

to not get too adult, some people dont like food in bed, others dont like to masturbate....

different strokes for different folks (pun intended)

Then they're just not doing it right.

The Great UV has spoken.

Mr Cheese

Then they're just not doing it right.

The Great UV has spoken.

of course not

as they don't like doing it

many women for example think that its their man's job to give them orgasms
not theirs

If you arent aware of this, fine...

that is all I am saying

Melissa G

Non Veritas Verba Amanda
Well, not s common as people who do feel the urge often. But im female and realy dont know exctly what men experience. Its hard enough for me to go without...

It's impossible to go very long without masturbation :) Do it as often as you like as my way of thinking and feeling.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
of course not

as they don't like doing it

many women for example think that its their man's job to give them orgasms
not theirs

If you arent aware of this, fine...

that is all I am saying

Since then they have created vibrators..LOL!!!

I cant say antyhing else..I'll get deleted..:yes:

Love

Dallas

Melissa G

Non Veritas Verba Amanda
Well, if you use the hotgvibe ring, you can give yourself a massive orgasm, you just out over two fingers and away you go :)

Love

Melissa

Mr Cheese

Well, if you use the hotgvibe ring, you can give yourself a massive orgasm, you just out over two fingers and away you go :)

Love

Melissa

hmmm sounds wonderful...

:p do you like older guys? (just kidding)

but um this is the public place...
I think you should restrain yourself a lil

Melissa G

Non Veritas Verba Amanda
lol, it's a remakable piece of engineering, I mean it's for guys to wear, but like I say, girls can use it with wonderful results ;)

Mr Cheese

Many more women do than you would want to believe..It might hurt your masculine ego.:D

Love

Dallas

not at all, I like toys and masturbation

I think anyoen that doesnt is unhealthy, sexually

I was merely playign devil's advocate and stating there are exceptions....frightingly many

as I pointed out mainly due to religion and/or abuse....but not always
some simply dont like masturbation..... "thats what a man's for" is their thinking...

DarkSun

:eltiT
not at all, I like toys and masturbation

I think anyoen that doesnt is unhealthy, sexually

I was merely playign devil's advocate and stating there are exceptions....frightingly many

as I pointed out mainly due to religion and/or abuse....but not always
some simply dont like masturbation..... "thats what a man's for" is their thinking...

Yeah, see, I've never been abused... and I don't think my religion is the cause of me not masturbating either.

What's more, I'm not gay. :eek:

It's impossible to go very long without masturbation :) Do it as often as you like as my way of thinking and feeling.

I haven't masturbated in more than four years... not that I'm counting. :eek:

It wasn't that hard for me.

Last edited:

Alceste

Vagabond
I think it's healthy, but I'm not all that into it these days. I've been kind of depressed and anxious lately. Actually, it would probably help. What on earth am I doing on RF?? *logs off*.

Melissa G

Non Veritas Verba Amanda
Well, like everything else, you have to be in the mood for it, I mean anxiety isn't going to make you feel sexed up. You need to be in a relaxed state of mind, the impulse to masturbate like most things, originates in the brain, usually with me it's an erotic thought, just thinking about some hot girl I've seen is enough.

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
Well, like everything else, you have to be in the mood for it, I mean anxiety isn't going to make you feel sexed up. You need to be in a relaxed state of mind, the impulse to masturbate like most things, originates in the brain, usually with me it's an erotic thought, just thinking about some hot girl I've seen is enough.

Actually I'm more likely to need it if I'm really stressed. lol...

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic
I don't masturbate.
I don't see what the big deal is here. Masturbation doesn't do anything. I've tried it several times and it does NOTHING. It does NOT produce orgasms, it rarely gives any noticable feelings of pleasure, and it does NOT cause ejaculations.
Why does everyone tell me about how fun and healthy and relieving it is?
And yes, I read the wikipedia article on how to masturbate, I know I'm doing it right.
Is something wrong with me?

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't masturbate.
I don't see what the big deal is here. Masturbation doesn't do anything. I've tried it several times and it does NOTHING. It does NOT produce orgasms, it rarely gives any noticable feelings of pleasure, and it does NOT cause ejaculations.
Why does everyone tell me about how fun and healthy and relieving it is?
And yes, I read the wikipedia article on how to masturbate, I know I'm doing it right.
Is something wrong with me?

Well, it certainly isn't normal but that doesn't mean it's wrong. I can't really comment though because I've never heard such a thing...
Unless you are pre-pubescent? If you are young then you may need to wait a little longer before the drive kicks in...