• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Jesus God

Status
Not open for further replies.

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
logician said:
What about those who think god doesn't exist?

Your own sincerely-held religious beliefs are non-sequitur. We're debating whether Jesus actually lived, not whether you believe God exists.

EnhancedSpirit

High Priestess
Ronald said:
Mizz. EnhancedSpirit, by your comment, it seems to me you are saying you can walk on water! I and you are unable to minimize our selves into a "hardahl", that we then are able to do as he/Yeshua did and walk upon the water.
Oh, we of little faith, increase our faith that we may do your will!
Amen
Shalom
Peter also walked on the water . . . . ye of little faith.
Matt 14:26 And when the disciples saw him walking on the sea, they were troubled, saying, It is a spirit; and they cried out for fear.
27 But straightway Jesus spake unto them, saying, Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid.
28 And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water.
29 And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.
30 But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me.
31 And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?

Ronald

EnhancedSpirit said:
Peter also walked on the water . . . . ye of little faith.
Matt 14:26 And when the disciples saw him walking on the sea, they were troubled, saying, It is a spirit; and they cried out for fear.
27 But straightway Jesus spake unto them, saying, Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid.
28 And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water.
29 And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.
30 But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me.
31 And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?
If thou have no doubt, come hither to me walking upon the water? I wont hold my breath, as I might turn an icky shade of blue, while I wait.
Oh,by the way, if any mountain gets in your way, just say move over there out of my way. I am sure I will see you in about ????? hours, days, weeks, months, years, eons?
Oh well! What ever!
Shalom

Status
Not open for further replies.