• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is it Possible to Experience God?

ellenjanuary

It is an evolutionary adaption in that we have evolved all manner of communication before actually leaning to speak. I contend that when the ordinary mystery of evolutionary processes produces error in brain formulation, that which has evolved to process signal from noise while maintaining sequential continuity occasionally processes simultaneity. For most units a single instance destabilizes the network, game over. For a select few conceptual adaption from a unit designed to simulate a visual environment ain't no big, another protective adaptation in the form of agency detection kicks in, a figure is visualized, three separate manifestations of I is merely extension of simulators validating their fitness by predicting every moment before it occurs, and a prophet appears, merely an adaptive predictive device warning culture of trend.

God merely is. Making god into something else... why haven't we evolved? why is everything always the same? Atheists like to speak of enlightenment and technology. Believe me, it was purely accidental. Some foolish "image of a creator god" actually got creative, thought, gee, it would sure be cool if we could spread more word, why don't we just build a machine? I mean how expressly forbidden can scripture declare... animate... idol... how dare you! And that was all it took to invalidate intelligent design. The was Luther, there was reform; there was painters actually daring to paint...

Don't you know that we are hunter-gatherers whose ability to manipulate the environment developed faster that our ability to understand it? So the gathers gathered, the hunters hunted. The one true false idol was discovered by the gathers, the hunters were defanged. And a natural quarrelsomeness was suppressed through the artifice of religion for no greater moral purpose than growth of commerce. That is why i believe in evolution. One might think the masters of the world could predict disaster in the making, but oh, no! Internet? That is merely another market for our goods. That is not what i am seeing. I am seeing hunters reawakening. I am seeing old gods return. And despite how much I contend past is past, I am a witch. Cannot tell me nothing about Christianity being anything other than a matter of sheeple and programming.

Clouds. Jeez... animal returns to natural environment... speaks of god's majesty when what is experienced is evolution... well, thank you. I do not profess to communicate, but it is a good feeling having done something.

Primordial Annihilator

Think of it this way: how many times in your life have you been forced to choose something at random (like when you're searching for your car keys and you choose the places in your house to start in a pseudo-random way)? How many times out of those have you gotten the result you wanted on the very first time?

You see, statistics is governed by two laws, the law of large numbers and the central limit theorem. Even though every other time you choose things randomly are totally independent of this event, when you collect a sufficiently large enough pool, they will tend toward the mean. That you will find the right four digit code is not that extraordinary if you think about all the times you've heard someone say "hello" behind you, and you look over your right shoulder only to discover that he's not there and you have to look over your left.

You see you are talking utter and complete bollocks..left shoulder right shoulder odds are 2-1 the odds of the code being correctly entered at random are 10000-1.

I have already mentioned I KNEW the code was right anyway....so dont insult my intelligence and try to tell me its statistical chance..wish I hadnt bothered mentioning it.

Last edited:

chinu

chinu
But I know this pleasure comes from masturbation or sex, because I can disprove it by analyzing the same circumstances and remove sex and masturbation from them, and lo' and behold, I don't feel the pleasure and excitement.

Can you do the same thing with divine experience? What is it that you're removing in that case? Will you deprive this person from that pleasure every time? And will this person feel this excitement every time the circumstances needed for a divine experience to work are there?

And what logical pathway made you draw the conclusion that this pleasure is in fact evidence of a divine experience? Asking someone if they felt pleasure last night is not the same thing as asking for evidence that this person had sex or masturbated last night.

From where the pleasure comes ?
Pleasure always comes from inside not outsite wheather it is for a sec or endless.
It is a big doubt that it comes from outside.

What is the reason of pleasure ?
Our attentions or exietments or concentrations on the opposite sex or other things.

What is the relation of God with pleasure ?
We can also say God as source of Endless pleasure.

Like: "Sun" and its "Rays"
So as: "God" and its "Pleasure" or "Divine Sound" or "Necter" etc....

>>>What is it that you're removing in that case? <<<

Concentration or attention from inside.

>>> And will this person feel this excitement every time the circumstances needed for a divine experience to work are there?<<<

Once it is learned to drive any car or scooter can you forget ?

>>>And what logical pathway made you draw the conclusion that this pleasure is in fact evidence of a divine experience?<<<

Pleasure is Pleasure,
for a sec OR endless,
God means Endless pleasure, only pleasure only pleasure no mind.

In hindi Pleasure means "Anand"
God means "Parmanand"
Parm+Anand = Grand+pleasure.

>>> Asking someone if they felt pleasure last night is not the same thing as asking for evidence that this person had sex or masturbated last night. <<<

It all depends on our attentions or exietments created less or more before it happens really.

Pleasure always comes from inside ourself not Outside,
It is a great confusion.

_/\_Chinu.

nrg

You see you are talking utter and complete bollocks..left shoulder right shoulder odds are 2-1 the odds of the code being correctly entered at random are 10000-1.

I have already mentioned I KNEW the code was right anyway....so dont insult my intelligence and try to tell me its statistical chance..wish I hadnt bothered mentioning it.
No, you're misunderstanding me. It is true that left-right shoulder have a 50% chance of being right, but what I meant was that you have to look at everytime you've encountered randomness throughout your life and check if they collectively regress towards the mean.

Let's put it like this: let's say you analyze a very large pool of russian roulette matches. You will see that they regress towards the mean, which is that every sixth shot is with a live bullet. Sometimes, there will be an anomaly, like the very first shot containing a live bullet, but they well be balanced out by the times a sixth shot has a live bullet in them if the pool is sufficiently large. This is the law of large numbers, and I guess this comes as no surprise to you.

Now, here's an extension of the law of large numbers. Let's say you also analyze a very large pool of dice rolls, a large number of russian roulette matches, a large number of lottery rafts where there is a 1 in 6 chance of getting anything and alot of other random scenarios where there is a 1 in 6 chance. The central limit theorem states, that if you find alot of anomalies in the russian roulette pool, they should be balanced out by something else, like the lottery drafts if the pools are sufficiently large, because all these independent pools will collectively regress towards a stable state.

Now, you're right that it only works for scenarios with identical distribution of probability, I shouldn't have put it like that. But if you build a pool with identical distributions of probability, and of sufficient size, I think you'll see that they regress towards the mean. Look at all the times you weren't hit by a car, didn't catch a disease (different diseases have different numbers, but depending on where you live, you can find alot with a 1 in 10 000 chance of infecting you), didn't get robbed and so on. If you allow youself to reach approximate values (for example, that your friend got sick, mugged or hit by a car) you can also beef it up to 50%, and then you can add the "left-right" shoulder to your pool. I think you'll see that they'll collectively regress towards the mean.

Last edited:

nrg

From where the pleasure comes ?
Pleasure always comes from inside not outsite wheather it is for a sec or endless.
It is a big doubt that it comes from outside.

What is the reason of pleasure ?
Our attentions or exietments or concentrations on the opposite sex or other things.

What is the relation of God with pleasure ?
We can also say God as source of Endless pleasure.
How did you prove this? Did you remove God and checked if pleasure was still here? Did the methods God uses to cause pleasure go through testing? How did you reach this conclusion?

chinu said:
Like: "Sun" and its "Rays"
So as: "God" and its "Pleasure" or "Divine Sound" or "Necter" etc....
If you try to grow plants without giving them access to sunlight, they'll die, so we know that they require sunlight.

chinu said:
Concentration or attention from inside.
But that still wouldn't prove that what you were concentrating on really exists. There's an awful lot of people masturbating to animated people, and even though they don't exist they cause pleasure. That's because masturbation is about fooling yourself into thinking that you're engaged in something you think is sexual, how do you know that this concentration and attention given to God isn't just the same thing, tricking yourself?

chinu said:
Once it is learned to drive any car or scooter can you forget ?
So experiencing God is a skill?

chinu said:
Pleasure is Pleasure,
for a sec OR endless,
God means Endless pleasure, only pleasure only pleasure no mind.
Please elaborate.

chinu said:
In hindi Pleasure means "Anand"
God means "Parmanand"
Parm+Anand = Grand+pleasure.
So, God is pleasure and nothing else?

chinu said:
It all depends on our attentions or exietments created less or more before it happens really.
chinu said:
Pleasure always comes from inside ourself not Outside,
It is a great confusion.

_/\_Chinu.
You're dodging the point. Just because a person says "yes, I felt pleasure last night" does not mean that he had sex. Explain why the same isn't true for God (and give me the reasoning that leads to this conclusion).

Primordial Annihilator

No, you're misunderstanding me. It is true that left-right shoulder have a 50% chance of being right, but what i meant was that you have to look at everytime you've encountered randomness throughout your life and check if they collectively regress towards the mean.

Let's put it like this: let's say you analyze a very large pool of russian roulette matches. You will see that they regress towards the mean, which is that every sixth shot is with a live bullet. Sometimes, there will be an anomaly, like the very first shot containing a live bullet, but they well be balanced out by the times a sixth shot has a live bullet in them if the pool is sufficiently large. This is the law of large numbers, and I guess this comes as no surprise to you.

Now, here's an extension of the law of large numbers. Let's say you also analyze a very large pool of dice rolls, a large number of russian roulette matches, a large number of lottery rafts where there is a 1 in 6 chance of getting anything and alot of other random scenarios where there is a 1 in 6 chance. The central limit theorem states, that if you find alot of anomalies in the russian roulette pool, they should be balanced out by something else, like the lottery drafts if the pools are sufficiently large, because all these independent pools will collectively regress towards a stable state.

Now, you're right that it only works for scenarios with identical distribution of probability, I shouldn't have put it like that. But if you build a pool with identical distributions of probability, and of sufficient size, I think you'll see that they regress towards the mean. Look at all the times you weren't hit by a car, didn't catch a disease (different diseases have different numbers, but depending on where you live, you can find alot with a 1 in 10 000 chance of infecting you), didn't get robbed and so on. If you allow youself to reach approximate values (for example, that your friend got sick, mugged or hit by a car) you can also beef it up to 50%, and then you can add the "left-right" shoulder to your pool. I think you'll see that they'll collectively regress towards the mean.

It was NOT a statistical anomaly...I KNEW the 4 digit code was right before I inputted it.

That removes any possibility it was pure chance.

It had nothing to do with math or statistical probablity...

Last edited:

nrg

It was NOT a statistical anomaly...I KNEW the 4 digit code was right before I inputted it.

That removes any possibility it was pure chance.

It had nothing to do with math or statistical probablity...
No, you had a hunch, a feeling that you were right. We all have that, all the time, regardless of wether they're actually true or not. That's why people make mistakes.

Primordial Annihilator

No, you had a hunch, a feeling that you were right. We all have that, all the time, regardless of wether they're actually true or not. That's why people make mistakes.

Well ok a hunch if that pleases you.

Either way...the code was not entered by 'random' typing of keys...I saw it in my mind....it felt correct....I was still very surprised it was correct.

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend nrg,

You're dodging the point. Just because a person says "yes, I felt pleasure last night" does not mean that he had sex. Explain why the same isn't true for God (and give me the reasoning that leads to this conclusion).

Personal understanding:
The difference in pleasures during ejaculation and meditative mind [no-mind] is that one is reaching the state of no-mind during loss of energy [ejaculation] and the other is no-mind with the energy intact. The same energy is retained and one can stay in such a state as long as one can still the mind takes back the space.
During ejaculation the energy is not only lost the shift between mind to no-mind and back to mind happens without one being conscious of it.
There is a way to merge or be in the no-mind even during sexual intercourse and it is labelled *tantra* where one retails the sperms and stay in coitus rather both the partners enjoy sex in the no-mind without losing the energy.
The choice is yours. There is a path for every individual only the individual has to find that suits him the best.

Love & rgds

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
I believe I would not be a Christian if it weren't possible to so experience.

Morse

To Extinguish
The Buddha never experienced such a thing as God. The Buddha experienced Nirvana, and never once did he describe Nirvana as "God."

He said this of Nirvana:

"Where there is nothing; where naught is grasped, there is the Isle of No-Beyond. Nirvana do I call it -- the utter extinction of aging and dying." -- the Buddha

Here he says that it's foolish to call Nirvana "God."

the Buddha: "Again, Mahamati, some philosophers owing to their foolishness declare this to be Nirvana: that there is a primary substance, there is a supreme soul, and they are seen differently by each, and that they produce all things from the transformations of the qualities." [Lankavatara Sutra]

the Buddha: "In this same class the disciples are the earnest disciples of other faiths, who clinging to the notions of such things as, the soul as an external entity, Supreme Atman, Personal God, seek a that is in harmony with them. There are others, more materialistic in their ideas, who think that all things exist in dependence upon causation and, therefore, that Nirvana must be in like dependence. But none of these, earnest though they be, have gained an insight into the truth of the twofold egolessness and are, therefore, of limited spiritual insights as regards deliverance and non-deliverance; for them there is no emancipation. They have great self-confidence but they can never gain a true knowledge of Nirvana until they have learned to disciple themselves in the patient acceptance of the twofold egolessness." [Lankavatara Sutra]

Sorry for the terribly late response! It's probably not relevant anymore, but I'll answer regardless. I believe you are misinterpreting what I mean by "God". The truly appropriate term would be sacredness, rather than "God". I was simply using the term "God" because it was what the OP used.

I do not believe in a personal "God" as was implied by my post, but rather a pantheistic atheist type view. There is no distinction between the sacred and the mundane, as they are one and the same. I make no statement as to a sacredness beyond us such as the Abrahamic God or some other such figure, but rather take a look at each molecule, each tree, each animal, and call that what is truly sacred.

I do interpret the concept of Nirvana as the extinguishing of desires, greed, et cetera, rather than sacredness ("God", as I foolishly called it earlier). I meant that those who have reached Nirvana are in tune with the sacredness, and that there is no distinction between the two because existence in itself is egoless to me. If I went on to elaborate about this, I'd inevitably begin to bring in some Daoist elements such as wu wei and the Tao/flow of the universe, because that is where the inspiration for much of it comes from.

But rest assured, to me there is no "God" in the sense that you thought I meant. :)

Schistosoma mansoni. Seriously disables 20,000,000 million as we speak and kills 280,000 a year. Does this express your god to you also?

_46059775_worm.jpg

Sure, that represents my god (sacredness is a better word). Can't speak for the others though.

But, what if there is no god, only a perception of one.??? Is there a way to know.???

For me, I find that we can only perceive at different levels.

I cannot answer for others, but I will maintain that it doesn't matter to me. If I experience sacredness and it exists, then I progress in direction X. If I experience sacredness and it turns out it doesn't exist, but I don't know it, I progress in direction X. It isn't a lie, it's simply apathy toward an unanswerable question, and living life according to your perceptions, interpretations, and experiences.

Although, I make no distinction between mundane and sacred, so I guess I could say that sacredness definitively exists. However, whether it is sacred in terms of absolutes is up for debate. But then again, I don't care either :)

chinu

chinu
How did you prove this? Did you remove God and checked if pleasure was still here? Did the methods God uses to cause pleasure go through testing? How did you reach this conclusion?

If you try to grow plants without giving them access to sunlight, they'll die, so we know that they require sunlight.

But that still wouldn't prove that what you were concentrating on really exists. There's an awful lot of people masturbating to animated people, and even though they don't exist they cause pleasure. That's because masturbation is about fooling yourself into thinking that you're engaged in something you think is sexual, how do you know that this concentration and attention given to God isn't just the same thing, tricking yourself?

So experiencing God is a skill?

Please elaborate.

So, God is pleasure and nothing else?

Exactly i don't know what are you asking, Anyhow once again i am telling what i know about pleasure:

Normal man use to take pleasures with the help of nine doors (eyes, ears etc..) facing outwards the body, But all these pleasures are for limited period.

Why for limited period ?
Because the main source of pleasure is INSIDE not OUTSIDE.

What is the evidence that pleasure comes from INSIDE not OUTSIDE ?
FOR EXAMPLE: Their is a get-together of some old friends and they are remembring & paying attention to their past days when they use to sit and eat icecream on the road side. So, Today they decided to do this again,
Now the icecream is same but the icecream became more delisious & Pleasureable why?
Because: Gettogether of the old friends has today created more attention to the icecream,
As on the other hand after eating the same icecream some people are going &saying that icecream is not as good as routine.

Another Example: Some gettogethers of the friends makes some girls or boys more attractive by talking about them again & again, Other wise their are also some other attractive boys & girls in the colleges or schools.

One more example: Some movies become more popular because of advertisements, otherwise there is not any shortage of other good movies.

Now the Q: is who takes the pleasure inside the Body ?
"Soul" takes the pleasure inside the body,

Now the Q: is why "Soul" is found of pleasure ?
"Soul" herself is a ray of pleasure which is disconnected by "Mind" from AGES with the source of pleasure (God) to get endless pleasure.

Now the Q: How "Mind" stops the "Soul" to get connected with source of pleasure (God) to get endless pleasure ?
By showing "Soul" the pleasures kept in the outside world like sex, eating, seeing, smelling, pride or ego.

Is the usage of these outside pleasures harmful for "Soul" ?
Yes!

Why ?
The limited usage of sex, seeing, etc..for the sake of reasonable needs of body & family are NOT harmful for "Soul" in finding the main source of pleasure (God).

But! the usage of these things for the sake of PLEASURE are definatly harmful for "Soul" in finding the main source of pleasure (God).
In fact in this case "soul" can never connect with main source,
"Soul" will be pushed again and again to deths & births by "Mind".

Saying of sages:
Things are for MAN
MAN is not for the Things.

Use things according to your limited & reasonable Need, Never use them for the sake of Pleasure.

Is GOD Pleasure ?
Yes!
Otherwise God is also a disturbed person like Us.
He always or continuesly flows in endless pleasure of "Love"
Infact he himself is "Love" and source of Pleasure.

The proofful answer to this Q: can only be known by really connecting with "Him" (God).

One more thing
Why mind gets pleasure during sex ?

During sex one reaches to the state of NO-MIND or Divine Pleasure for once.

Well this much
discussions will be continued happyly after further Replies.

_/\_Chinu.

Thales of Ga.

Skeptic Griggsy
To experience God or any other supernatural matter is to experience ones own thoughts! To argue otherwise, begs the question. First show that He or whatever exists in order for people to experience Him or it!

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friends,

To experience God or any other supernatural matter is to experience ones own thoughts! To argue otherwise, begs the question. First show that He or whatever exists in order for people to experience Him or it!

Friend skeptic griggsy has made a point where he has divided experiences to natural and supernatural. Fine even the same aspect of what he is asking to be shown am stating that being a part of *god* one cannot separate himself from that God as there is nothing which is outside God then how can God be experienced??

Love & rgds

chinu

chinu
First show that He or whatever exists in order for people to experience Him or it!

What is the geniune reason that "He" or "Whatever exist" to SHOW ?
Only who want to get rid from cycle of deths & births, Otherwise there is NO any other geniune reason to SHOW.

What is the geniune syptom of peoples who really want to get rid from deths & births ?
They heartly realize that they are entangled in the cycle of deths & births, On the other hand wordly peoples do not.

What are the geniune syptoms that they heartly realize that they are entangled in the cycle of deths & births ?
*They heartly realize that wordly pleasures like Sex, eating, etc cannont satisfy them compleatly.
*They heartly realize that wordly pleasures are temperoary not stable.

Finally what are the syptoms, or what can these people do, or how are they heartly perpared to get rid from cycle of deths & births & to become One with "God"?
* They are always heartly in search of person who can show them the right path towards God.
* They can leave all their important works to meet any TRUELY ENLIGHTENED PERSON, if they are told by anybody that he/she know one true person, they even go to meet that person if he/she is FALSE, Because for them their is no other more important work than this.
* They do not care for the caste or religion
* Over all they are ready for any type of sacrifice to see God.

Otherwise why to show "He" or "Whatever exist" ?
"He" (god) has not opened any GREAT RAMEN CIRCUS,
"He" is the father and king of this whole game of Universe, No body can know "Him" with intelligence.

The whole universe is "his" Game & he does't want to spoil "His" game, he has created this game for us to play,
He can only help us to get out of this Game when we are heartly TIRED.

The syptoms that we are heartly TIRED ?
I have tried my best to Explain above.

At the end what i want to say is ?

Saying of sages:
"Tiredness" is not the thing to Do, It apperas Natuerlly. OR
"Love" for "God" is not the thing to Do, It appers Natuerlly.

"God" is "Love"
"Love" is "God"

_/\_Chinu.

Last edited:

Christian Gnosis

Is it possible to experience god? Would you be able to know whether that question had a definite answer without having experienced god? Why or why not?

Personal opinion, we are experiencing god everyday, here and now. Would a god one can't experience be worthy of worship or devotion?

nrg

Exactly i don't know what are you asking, Anyhow once again i am telling what i know about pleasure:

Normal man use to take pleasures with the help of nine doors (eyes, ears etc..) facing outwards the body, But all these pleasures are for limited period.

Why for limited period ?
Because the main source of pleasure is INSIDE not OUTSIDE.
Why is pleasure that comes from the outside not as long lasting as the pleasure that comes from the outside? And, what do you really mean by coming from the inside? That we tell ourselves to feel pleasure? That our intestines casue pleasure?

chinu said:
What is the evidence that pleasure comes from INSIDE not OUTSIDE ?
FOR EXAMPLE: Their is a get-together of some old friends and they are remembring & paying attention to their past days when they use to sit and eat icecream on the road side. So, Today they decided to do this again,
Now the icecream is same but the icecream became more delisious & Pleasureable why?
Because: Gettogether of the old friends has today created more attention to the icecream,
As on the other hand after eating the same icecream some people are going &saying that icecream is not as good as routine.
... ?

What's the "inside"? Your old friends? Ice cream? You? Your thoughts? I don't understand what you mean.

chinu said:
Another Example: Some gettogethers of the friends makes some girls or boys more attractive by talking about them again & again, Other wise their are also some other attractive boys & girls in the colleges or schools.
What's the "inside" here? The conversation? The other people you're not talking about?

chinu said:
One more example: Some movies become more popular because of advertisements, otherwise there is not any shortage of other good movies.
What is the "inside" here? Advertisement?

chinu said:
Now the Q: is who takes the pleasure inside the Body ?
"Soul" takes the pleasure inside the body,
The "soul"? How did you reach the conclusion that it effects pleasure? Did you remove it and watch what happens when you tried to pleasure the individual? And how did you even reach the conclusion that it exists?

chinu said:
Now the Q: is why "Soul" is found of pleasure ?
"Soul" herself is a ray of pleasure which is disconnected by "Mind" from AGES with the source of pleasure (God) to get endless pleasure.
I'm afraid I'm opening up the flood gates and will be confronted by more gibberish, but what are your evidence for these outrageous statements?

chinu said:
Now the Q: How "Mind" stops the "Soul" to get connected with source of pleasure (God) to get endless pleasure ?
By showing "Soul" the pleasures kept in the outside world like sex, eating, seeing, smelling, pride or ego.
So, the ego is an "outside"? And you "connect" with these things?

And the rest is, frankly, just gibberish with dubious backing.

chinu

chinu
Why is pleasure that comes from the outside not as long lasting as the pleasure that comes from the outside? And, what do you really mean by coming from the inside? That we tell ourselves to feel pleasure? That our intestines casue pleasure?

... ?

What's the "inside"? Your old friends? Ice cream? You? Your thoughts? I don't understand what you mean.

What's the "inside" here? The conversation? The other people you're not talking about?

What is the "inside" here? Advertisement?

The "soul"? How did you reach the conclusion that it effects pleasure? Did you remove it and watch what happens when you tried to pleasure the individual? And how did you even reach the conclusion that it exists?

I'm afraid I'm opening up the flood gates and will be confronted by more gibberish, but what are your evidence for these outrageous statements?

So, the ego is an "outside"? And you "connect" with these things?

And the rest is, frankly, just gibberish with dubious backing.

nrg ji,
I think that there are some communication gaps between us because i am not so good in english, otherwise i think that from my side i have tried my level best.

So, may be some other time in any other fresh thread we can continue discussions with law & order of "God".
Anyhow leaving this subject for this time,

Wish you a "Merry Christmas" & "Happy New Year" in Advance.

_/\_Chinu.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Is it possible to experience god? Would you be able to know whether that question had a definite answer without having experienced god? Why or why not?

This is like asking if you can experience the universe by looking through a telescope; the answer is yes and no. Yes there is an experience of God but no! one does not experience the fullness of God.

There is no knowledge without experience only faith. Most of scientific knowledge is based on faith. We call it knowledge but without the experience it is only speculation that those doing the experiment actually got the results that they said they did.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Nobody here is experiencing god everyday of their life. If they really are, then please PM me and I will accept you as my guru.

God is a fact of human nature. Human nature is to become god. Otherwise why would this god concept arise at all? The god concept comes from human nature and it is verily a sign of the god nature of human beings. Nobody needs to be taught the god concept, it is natural to humans.
There is not a single human being on this planet that does not have the concept of god. Even the atheist has a concept of god. They believe in ideals like freedom, justice and love. This ideal aspect indeed is the god concept and only humans have the god concept. Animals do not have ideals. One must penetrate deep into their being to find the source of this god concept. That will be an experience of god.

Human nature can't become God. It already is god through the ego. Our spiritual nature is god through the superego.

The concept exists because of experience.

i have seen no evidence to support this.

It only seems that way because God is a part of our culture. Children raised without much education about God tend not to have a God concept.

There have been ideals of a different sort without God. A canibal might think you would make an ideal meal. Chances are any morality an atheist has, arises from cultural teaching.