• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is it Possible the God actually has FOUR parts?

Eli G

If you do not know who God is, so you have to be speculating or philosophizing about how many things are inside of God... then you are simply an agnostic.

No one who study the Bible is agnostic. The Bible says WHO is the One God: Jehovah, the Father and God of Jesus.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
No one who study the Bible is agnostic.
Huh? I know quite a few who study the Bible who are atheists. In fact, it seems most atheists know the Bible better than most Christians! :)

You certainly have very strong opinions about these things. I tend to see such certainties as a weakness.

Eli G

I doubt it. They would have known that when they read "my name is the Lord and there is no God other than me", what it really says in Hebrew is: "They will know that I am Jehovah, and there is no one who saves without me".

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
"My God has three parts." or "My God consists of three persons." are both arguments people have thought worthwhile to defend in threads recently. But I have a question about these claims:

Is it possible that God actually consists of four or more parts/persons?

(But these extra persons do not involve humanity so much. They are merely parts required for God's own divine purposes, so God only thought it necessary to disclose the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit to humanity via the scriptures.)

And a bonus question (that I'm sure has been asked already): How important is it to the Christian faith that a believer accept that God has three parts? What if a person (out of concern for the first question) made the claim that God has AT LEAST three parts? Would that be heresy?
Not all Christian denominations are trinitarians. For those that are, it's probably pretty important. I have never been party to a challenge to that.

Eli G

Not all Christian denominations are trinitarians. For those that are, it's probably pretty important.
It is for them, even if the Scriptures says absolutly nothing about that manmade doctrine.

They may closed topics and delete posts that refute the doctrine with the Bible in some religious forums, and they can even ban participants accusing them of heretics, and not being Christians.

Colt

"My God has three parts." or "My God consists of three persons." are both arguments people have thought worthwhile to defend in threads recently. But I have a question about these claims:

(But these extra persons do not involve humanity so much. They are merely parts required for God's own divine purposes, so God only thought it necessary to disclose the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit to humanity via the scriptures.)

And a bonus question (that I'm sure has been asked already): How important is it to the Christian faith that a believer accept that God has three parts? What if a person (out of concern for the first question) made the claim that God has AT LEAST three parts? Would that be heresy?
Yes, the Trinity is the source of other divine sons and spirits IMOP.

WonderingWorrier

It should be possible.

Your question is open from God being one, to God being everything (and any number in between).

Like if everything comes from God, therefore God is every part.

It is like asking how many different boxes could I fit you in.

Audie

Veteran Member

No

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
They may closed topics and delete posts that refute the doctrine with the Bible in some religious forums, and they can even ban participants accusing them of heretics, and not being Christians.
Yeah, they're a lot like the JWs who call the Catholic church the Whore of Babylon.

WonderingWorrier

Have you considered sons of God (more than one).

As in Job:

"When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?" Job.

I can try to show you the children of God. Please listen/observe very carefully.

God is the husband figure:

"For thy Maker is thine husband; the Lord of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called". Isaiah

The wife is the grape vine, the children are the olive trees.

Thy wife shall be as a fruitful vine by the sides of thine house: thy children like olive plants round about thy table. Psalm.

Observe this (it can be read left to right, and up and down):

North - West - East
Bread - Oil - Wine
Corn - Olive - Grape
Moon - Star - Sun
Cattle - Goat - Sheep

Can you notice in a downward view the positioning of the Grape vine is in an Easterly position along with Sheep?

That is what makes the nonsense of the "marriage of the lamb" make sense. The wife is in the same place as sheep.

Can you notice that the star is in the westerly position along with the olive?

That is why it is exactly as said. The morning stars sing together as all the sons of God shout for joy.

"When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?" Job.

The sons of God (olive trees) are the stars. Same position.

Can you comprehend the logic of this?

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You may be better informed before expanding fake news and slander online.

JWs don't teach that.
I found that on this Fake News site right here. Do you recognize the site? https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/babylon-the-great/

Babylon the Great fits the profile of false religion. Rather than teaching people how to draw closer to the true God, Jehovah, false religion actually leads them to worship other gods. The Bible calls this “spiritual prostitution.” (Leviticus 20:6; Exodus 34:15, 16) Beliefs such as the Trinity and the immortality of the soul and practices such as the use of images in worship date back to ancient Babylon and continue to permeate false religion. These religions also blend their worship with love for the world. The Bible refers to this form of unfaithfulness as spiritual adultery.—James 4:4.

False religion’s wealth and showy display of it match the picture that the Bible paints of Babylon the Great, who is “clothed in purple and scarlet” and “adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls.” (Revelation 17:4) Babylon the Great is the source of “the disgusting things of the earth,” or the teachings and actions that actually dishonor God. (Revelation 17:5) The members of false religion are the “peoples and crowds and nations and tongues” who support Babylon the Great.—Revelation 17:15.
If you honestly believe that JWs do not identify the Roman Catholic Church as the Whore of Babylon, you're in serious denial.

Do you consider Catholics legitimate Christians?

Eli G

I found that on this Fake News site right here. Do you recognize the site? https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/babylon-the-great/

Babylon the Great fits the profile of false religion. Rather than teaching people how to draw closer to the true God, Jehovah, false religion actually leads them to worship other gods. The Bible calls this “spiritual prostitution.” (Leviticus 20:6; Exodus 34:15, 16) Beliefs such as the Trinity and the immortality of the soul and practices such as the use of images in worship date back to ancient Babylon and continue to permeate false religion. These religions also blend their worship with love for the world. The Bible refers to this form of unfaithfulness as spiritual adultery.—James 4:4.

False religion’s wealth and showy display of it match the picture that the Bible paints of Babylon the Great, who is “clothed in purple and scarlet” and “adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls.” (Revelation 17:4) Babylon the Great is the source of “the disgusting things of the earth,” or the teachings and actions that actually dishonor God. (Revelation 17:5) The members of false religion are the “peoples and crowds and nations and tongues” who support Babylon the Great.—Revelation 17:15.
If you honestly believe that JWs do not identify the Roman Catholic Church as the Whore of Babylon, you're in serious denial.

Do you consider Catholics legitimate Christians?
Well, the expression "Catholic Church" came to your mind when you read that, BUT IT'S NOT THERE.

There are thousands of other religions with those same doctrines which originate in Babylon; we know a lot of them as paganism.

Why did you think on that church when you read that? :rolleyes:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Laws of God.

Oooooo lots of gods in space first owning O God or scattered law of God...stars.

Law infinity space owned the holding of the body of all energy.

Every one energy mass type is owned by infinity. The law. Mother term.

What's no longer present is energy mass itself.

So you have huge energy masses as it's type energy hadn't been consumed.

To many variations of energy already pre consumed leaving what's left. All variables.

So all things once were a God.

A human life hence would say if I were a God most of my energy mass is consumed and bodily gone. I'm all that's left.

So a monkey I say was once a human is now less in energy a monkey... so expressed self as a monkey. Says consciousness. Deficient in my consciousness.

Was how old philosophers of science of man human taught.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Well, the expression "Catholic Church" came to your mind when you read that, BUT IT'S NOT THERE.

There are thousands of other religions with those same doctrines which originate in Babylon; we know a lot of them as paganism.

Why did you think on that church when you read that? :rolleyes:
Because I know what the JWs believe. They specified the Trinity in there. Rome sits on 7 hills, etc. While they try to be "general" about it in their literature, you know damn well that is what they believe. You call the Catholic Church a false religion, don't you?

So, bottom line, you complain about these other Christian sites which don't call you a Christian. And yet, is that not exactly what you are doing yourself? "Let he who is without sin cast that first stone". Poor rejected you, all the while you reject all other Christians?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Man theists asks about four gods.

I know three he says.

Science of man says man's science pyramid machine. Visions I saw. Voices I heard. Was newly star fall brain changed. Origin man's science brought stars fall to earth. I heard it voiced. I saw how to. New sciences.

Vacuum void law had first removed it away. Moon is my proof of a God O body. Not suns history at all...new mass.

Position one O all origin earth life destroyed. ∆ giant pyramid.
Position two one O nearly all life destroyed. Moses.
Position three one O life sacrificed we thought we'd all die. Jesus.

Now is expressing his God of science number four.

As man a human was a virgin man adult first. Had human sex with his sister. The two virgin lives gained the first human baby. Maybe memory said it was a man baby.

So three virgin types he thinks about as concepts.

Yet he says ...sister... mother... whore no longer virgin ...a daughter. Four concepts lying.

Four concepts.

Rational man says I was mutual equal a virgin. My mother wasn't a whore nor was my sister a whore.

Three holy living terms.

I must convince myself the gas spirit ghost hosts are holy in my presence with law immaculate saviour.

Womb Infinity and ice.

As virgin adult man I don't exist. Says the baby man all scientists.

As only human sex brings first a baby from humans as two virgin birth.

So I am two not three.

Holy spirit's protect my man life an adult baby son adult.

So the concept I argued was a virgin father existed first. Not a virgin named as father yet man was first a virgin.

Arguing only came about as he ignored his owned human spirituality..natural laws.

No other reason to make such incorrect statuses.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Man says the moon is evidence it takes a lot of earths star debris hits. Protects us he says.

O a God.

Law infinite womb void vacuum took away the suns attack of earth. Law first coldest. Away.

Brother in science effects brought it back. Origin earth man of god scientist confession he caused stars fall. Changed earths sun law nuclear mass sealed. Before he caused Moses event.

Discussed visions.

Memories visions voices of his own man god.

Not my holy father modern man he said.

Moses evidence. Man's healing returning evolution by sex and living mutated changed re emerges. Mind body heals. He remembers science.

Sees evidence. Pyramids.

Remembers science. No longer just a study of verbal story he now data references it. Old testaments.

Said he made the stars fall it should not cross over. Why life died sacrificed.

Wants to rebuild temple sciences evolved healed man. Rome. I'll ignore the advice and data. Crop circles...devil Mows he said. Ill...I will notice means I'll...ill. 3 terms.

I Will build with old Egyptian wisdom Jews.. the.henges. That blew up.

Notice he knew 2012 long count would remove fall of man Phi Jesus terms as yehovah.

Said instead he will keep it active.

Yet it wasn't science. It was trying to manipulate the fall of God above into man's controlled cooling. As if his model was a more advanced model.

How the nuclear power plant model came about.

It wasn't however using Phi crop signs unsealed earth history either. UFO star mass being what took God away from its owned earth entombment.

The rock.

Man today says the same I don't want UFO star mass to leave I want it ground active. It already crossed he said. Yet each time new cold gas mass burns removing body. Formed new sin holes. Proof.

Lots of new born babies born very sick.

Why a man said but I'm only copying old man's of science beliefs.