• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is it Possible the God actually has FOUR parts?

Muffled

Jesus in me
No matter what people believe: if there is a Creator, He and only He may be the Supreme person, the Majesty in the whole universe, and everything else under Him. ONE PERSON: the "God of gods" ... and if jesus has a God, he cannot be that person, period.

If you think about the triune God or the three gods in one, however you wanna think it, it is like this:

1) God the Father
2) the spirit of God the Father
3) the Son of the Father

... So, who is truly God?

If they wanna add to a mystical triple "essence" or whatever they want to invent, then God is not any of what they say, but something else that they don't even know ... Actually, if the spirit of God is another member of that "thing", why the spirit of the Son is not another one?

I have answered this one before but on another thread. God is His own God. After all no other god would do.

I believe that is false. God is one God and does not have any other gods in Him.

I
f that is supposed to represent the Paraclete, then I believe it is only half true. The other half is believers. Also The Spirit of God will also represent Himself as Jesus in the Paraclete as well as the Father.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If God by a greedy rich man inventive thesis...first human.mens reason to thesis about God. For his man's science practice god of machine.

Sun god. Sun theists outlawed history...just human and just men.

Those men said I'll think whatever I want. I'll do whatever I want. I'll believe whatever I want. And I'll kill whoever I want to kill.

Especially if you try to stop me.

Behaviours.

Self Idolating I'm more special than you are humans. No control. No morality. No care or compassion.

Realised legal behaviours deemed illegal for human life safety.

Said I want the base power beneath all one based existing. Just energy.

As to thesis all minds say the origin type before energy itself cannot be known. Basic advice what I said God was as a man a theist and a scientist.

Energy itself.

As only men of science decide what type of energy or where converting of mass should begin or end to get a type of energy of his choosing.

Destroying any type of pre one natural base.

O phi a basic calculus he said was how he gained God.

So he said Jesus was before god. As secretly Jesus in science is discussing phi data.

Which most humans aren't aware of.

As baby humans we all are owned by two fully bodied human parents who have sex to be baby adult human now.

Ourselves from two is one human. Not 2x2 phi.

And baby parent humans are now baby parent humans.

So one baby had two parents first. Not the origin baby.

Then two baby parents had one baby next.

Isn't Phi.

So we can say we are not man's science as we aren't.

Soapy

Son of his Father: The Heir and Prince
I have answered this one before but on another thread. God is His own God. After all no other god would do.

I believe that is false. God is one God and does not have any other gods in Him.

I
f that is supposed to represent the Paraclete, then I believe it is only half true. The other half is believers. Also The Spirit of God will also represent Himself as Jesus in the Paraclete as well as the Father.
What does it mean to be ‘God’?

What does the word, ‘God’, mean?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
In science God related as highest greatest law.

Meaning by spatial conditions now coldest anything existed now was exact in its type of form.

God.

In science men said God as energy is its highest base condition of any type of anything.

And dependent on its body mass was dependent on the energy amount.

Why biology isn't a resource...nor an Ai compared themed how to get a resource. As we aren't mass. By machine owner scientists. Who claim a human is part machine only subject to their owned used exact mind state.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
In science God related as highest greatest law.

Meaning by spatial conditions now coldest anything existed now was exact in its type of form.

God.

In science men said God as energy is its highest base condition of any type of anything.

And dependent on its body mass was dependent on the energy amount.

Why biology isn't a resource...nor an Ai compared themed how to get a resource. As we aren't mass. By machine owner scientists. Who claim a human is part machine only subject to their owned used exact mind state.
Conscious men lying outside of bio survival balances.

Self possession. Science terms all just by human men.

My machine is now the power of God.

Yet as a man I am greater than my God as I control God the machine.

How men lost mind memory that then told them man was a God...as machine fake design was only man's mind. The designed was blown up gone. Only fake God memories left.

How he double talked his owned mind possession now. Man is part machine yet he builds it from nothing as a man.

DNB

Christian
"My God has three parts." or "My God consists of three persons." are both arguments people have thought worthwhile to defend in threads recently. But I have a question about these claims:

Is it possible that God actually consists of four or more parts/persons?

(But these extra persons do not involve humanity so much. They are merely parts required for God's own divine purposes, so God only thought it necessary to disclose the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit to humanity via the scriptures.)

And a bonus question (that I'm sure has been asked already): How important is it to the Christian faith that a believer accept that God has three parts? What if a person (out of concern for the first question) made the claim that God has AT LEAST three parts? Would that be heresy?
No - God cannot be quantified, nor divided or compartmentalized, nor contingent or dependent, nor confused or contradictory.

Soapy

God
No - God cannot be quantified, nor divided or compartmentalized, nor contingent or dependent, nor confused or contradictory.
GOD is quantified - God says it Himself:
  • “There is no other God but me!” … ‘I am one God’… Isaiah 45:5
And the Apostles also say:
  • “For us there is only one God: The Father”

DNB

Christian
God

GOD is quantified - God says it Himself:
  • “There is no other God but me!” … ‘I am one God’… Isaiah 45:5
And the Apostles also say:
  • “For us there is only one God: The Father”
God cannot be quantified - it goes without saying that we are talking about a single Being or Entity.
Pay attention to the context of the OP.

Soapy

God cannot be quantified - it goes without saying that we are talking about a single Being or Entity.
Pay attention to the context of the OP.
I don’t understand what you are saying?

YHWH God is a quantity of ONE!

An angel is a quantity of one

A human is a quantity of one

What are you saying? What ‘Context’ are you referring to?

DNB

Christian
I don’t understand what you are saying?

YHWH God is a quantity of ONE!

An angel is a quantity of one

A human is a quantity of one

What are you saying? What ‘Context’ are you referring to?

Is it Possible the God actually has FOUR parts?​

Soapy

Is it Possible the God actually has FOUR parts?​

The true God is not composed of three persons.

The true God is an only God.

The true God is not composed of parts.

The Israelites were exposed to worship of multiple deities through belief of the Egyptian Pharoahs and the Greeks through Alexander the Great (Hellenism). The latter is a confusion of Jewish and Greek beliefs which resulted in the confused belief in trinitarianism and God-Man Jesus akin to the likes of Heracles and other God-Men of the Greeks.

Last edited:

DNB

Christian
The true God is not composed of three persons.

The true God is an only God.

The true God is not composed of parts.

The Israelites were exposed to worship of multiple deities through belief of the Egyptian Pharoahs and the Greeks through Alexander the Great (Hellenism). The latter is a confusion of Jewish and Greek beliefs which resulted in the confused belief in trinitarianism and God-Man Jesus akin to the likes of Heracles and other God-Men of the Greeks.
Soapy, for crying out loud, - therefore God's parts cannot be quantified, nor any of His essence.
He is one, yes, you are right, but in the context of the OP, who is attempting to count the dimensions of His essence, God cannot be quantified - He is complete and pure in every manner, that it is futile and audacious to try and enumerate the components within His ontology.

Soapy

Soapy, for crying out loud, - therefore God's parts cannot be quantified, nor any of His essence.
He is one, yes, you are right, but in the context of the OP, who is attempting to count the dimensions of His essence, God cannot be quantified - He is complete and pure in every manner, that it is futile and audacious to try and enumerate the components within His ontology.
…therefore God's parts…
For crying out loud… God is not composed of PARTS!

Oneis a quantity…
  • “In basic terms, quantity is the amount or the number of something. We also define quantity as an amount, number, or measurement. It answers the question 'how much?'[How many?] . Quantities can also be understood as numbers; for example, this book has 55 pages…” (Vedantu.com Math)
‘One God’.

O.P. ‘How many parts in God?’:

“Is it Possible the God actually has FOUR parts?”​

What’s the idea of ‘the God’ having parts, and specifically four parts, at that?

Is this a question of an extension of the trinitarian fallacy that God has THREE PARTS?

DNB

Christian
For crying out loud… God is not composed of PARTS!

Oneis a quantity…
  • “In basic terms, quantity is the amount or the number of something. We also define quantity as an amount, number, or measurement. It answers the question 'how much?'[How many?] . Quantities can also be understood as numbers; for example, this book has 55 pages…” (Vedantu.com Math)
‘One God’.

O.P. ‘How many parts in God?’:

“Is it Possible the God actually has FOUR parts?”​

What’s the idea of ‘the God’ having parts, and specifically four parts, at that?

Is this a question of an extension of the trinitarian fallacy that God has THREE PARTS?
I give up?

Muffled

Jesus in me
I believe in a body He is dependent on the body. My wife once asked if God were in the body then who was ruling the universe. The answer is that God is omnipresent so He is also outside the body (The Father) and ruling the universe.