• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Islam a violent religion?

maro

muslimah
There are a lot of islamic sites that can enlighten you and give detailed answers for all the propaganda in sites like that ...,it's a way over our heads to read and reply to such rubbish in one thread

Fatihah

Here is a website I found.

Can any muslims please enlighten me on these claims?

Response: We should first be enlightened on whether or not any of the claims are true. The only thing I see in the whole link is statements, but no proof. Being as though each and every statement is backed up by another statement, not proof, then it's not worth proving it to be wrong because the whole link never proves it to be right.

Response: We should first be enlightened on whether or not any of the claims are true. The only thing I see in the whole link is statements, but no proof. Being as though each and every statement is backed up by another statement, not proof, then it's not worth proving it to be wrong because the whole link never proves it to be right.

And your favorite holy book has? Let me guess. The Koran is proven to be the word of Allah because the Koran says it's the word of Allah. What a joke.

themadhair

I see statements, where's the proof?

Fatihah

And your favorite holy book has? Let me guess. The Koran is proven to be the word of Allah because the Koran says it's the word of Allah. What a joke.

Response: And your holy book has? Let me guess. The Qur'an is not the word of Allah(God) because some book says it's not the word of Allah(God)? What a joke.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Islam has been no more violent than Christianity, so far as I know. Middle Eastern Religions on the whole tend to be more violent than, say, Far Eastern Religions.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
I think Islam has many reasons to be violent,i'll explain,when you read the ahadiths there are many that contain violence which sets a precedent for the extremists now and i think Islam is where Christianity was 500 years ago,it just has'nt moved on.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Response: You're an atheist and yet I'm a moron? It's like watching someone who believes in Leprechauns and unicorns call another person stupid for believing 2+2 is 4.
Wow nice insult, saying he's Stupid because he doesn't believe in your god. If there's one thing I've learn if not violent most Muslims are at lest really Arrogant. Best come down from that pedestal you've place your religion and god on before it gets knocked down and you get hurt.

Fatihah

Wow nice insult, saying he's Stupid because he doesn't believe in your god. If there's one thing I've learn if not violent most Muslims are at lest really Arrogant. Best come down from that pedestal you've place your religion and god on before it gets knocked down and you get hurt.

Response: Likewise.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
As a group, I don't think Muslims are any more arrogant than the rest of us. Is there something I'm missing?
I was talking about all the ones of have met, most of them are arrogant. Would say that out of all the Muslims I have had contact with(and that is a good number) mayne about only 3 where not.
That;s what I meant.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I was talking about all the ones of have met, most of them are arrogant. Would say that out of all the Muslims I have had contact with(and that is a good number) mayne about only 3 where not.
That;s what I meant.

Interesting. I've had almost the opposite experience. Most of the Muslims I've met were not arrogant. I guess it's luck of the draw.