• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Islam a violent religion?

People like this person get me fired up. Tolerating them is a challenge for me and I'm thankful that I don't have to interact with them in real life.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aquitaine

I love it how this Fatihah guy always goes on about "Where's your proof" with practically everything that is said.

Yet he whole-heartedley believes in the Koran as pure truth without question! xD

*I magically predict that his response will be:*

"Response: Show me your proof that I have accepted the Koran as pure truth without any question."

Fatihah

I love it how this Fatihah guy always goes on about "Where's your proof" with practically everything that is said.

Yet he whole-heartedley believes in the Koran as pure truth without question! xD

*I magically predict that his response will be:*

"Response: Show me your proof that I have accepted the Koran as pure truth without any question."

Response: You've magically predicted correctly.

kai

ragamuffin
Here is a website I found.

Can any muslims please enlighten me on these claims?

the vortex has hit this one early, i cant be bothered to post yet i would just get caught up in a Muslim wrong , westerners right scenario where we learn nothing. but i suggest that you take each topic that you would like answers to and maybe some Muslims might answer them, as it is ,its too large to get a decent response.

slave2six

Substitious
Here is a website I found. Can any Muslims please enlighten me on these claims?
I know some Muslims who are the salt of the Earth and I know one who I would like to punch in the face (largely because he punches his six year old daughter in the face as a form of discipline). I don't know to what extent each is simply being a decent person or not vs. following their religion. I would like to know more about Islam as well. If some of our Muslim friends and explain the basic concepts of the faith, I for one would be willing to take what they say at face value.

twinmama

Yes. Taking innocent, helpless child and hacking, slicing and forever scarring his genitals is pretty violent act in my eyes.