• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Beastiality (Zoophilia) morally wrong or right?

Is Beastiality (Zoophilia) morally right or wrong?

• Total voters

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
astarath said:
REfer to immoral sexual practices in leviticus, animal sex is a tarnish to the soul and a sin
Yeah, and having sex with your wife while she's menstruating is a bad thing too, even if you're both happy to be doing it. :sarcastic
Anyone wants me, I'll be off throwing rocks at Bastet. After all, that's what Leviticus tells me I should do.:rolleyes:

Tiberius

astarath said:
REfer to immoral sexual practices in leviticus, animal sex is a tarnish to the soul and a sin

Morality should come from oneself. When a person bases their morality based on nothing more than what is in a 2000 year old book, I find that very disturbing. In fact, I would argue that no one does that anymore. After all, the Bible says it is moral to kill people who work on Sundays, but we don't do that.

While you are certainly free to say, "Sex with animals isn't something I'd be interested in taking part in,", you can't say it is immoral based on your personal feelings about the topic, not can you say it is immoral based on a religious text that people not only pick and choose from, but who some people don't even follow.

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
Tiberius said:
Morality should come from oneself. When a person bases their morality based on nothing more than what is in a 2000 year old book, I find that very disturbing. In fact, I would argue that no one does that anymore. After all, the Bible says it is moral to kill people who work on Sundays, but we don't do that.

While you are certainly free to say, "Sex with animals isn't something I'd be interested in taking part in,", you can't say it is immoral based on your personal feelings about the topic, not can you say it is immoral based on a religious text that people not only pick and choose from, but who some people don't even follow.

THANK YOU.....So well put...:cover:

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I forgot about this thread....one of the raciest on RF. ;)

Jaiket said:
So if a beaver had a rectum suited to a human male penis we could be looking at moral legitimacy?
You are really stretching it out there aren't you? No pun intended. Where on earth did you get the idea that if the parts fit, I would find it morally ok for sex between humans and animals? I was merely pointing out that the sexual anatomy of humans and animals doesn't mix well. There is a real issue of a male penis doing damage to an animal.

People who don't speak English can't. That's not your point though, is it? You're suggesting they can call the process to a halt whenever they feel necessary, which I should think would be part of any consesual act. Dogs can do this too. They can vocalise, and they can bite. When I stood on my sister's Yorkshire Terrier's foot a few days ago it did both, and I knew what the problem was instantly.
I can assure you that a male animal will not like being sodomized and the vast majority of female dogs cannot accomodate a human male's penis. Just ask Pee Wee Herman. Hehe, just kidding.

For me personally, having sex with an animal would never be morally right. I haven't tired of having sex with humans to the point that a slobbery animal is very appealing. Besides, did anyone read the diseases that can be transmitted through sex with animals that I posted awhile back? Last time I checked condoms were not made for dogs.

Tiberius

Buttercup said:
I forgot about this thread....one of the raciest on RF. ;)

So racey, and you forgot it? :eek: :p

You are really stretching it out there aren't you? No pun intended. Where on earth did you get the idea that if the parts fit, I would find it morally ok for sex between humans and animals? I was merely pointing out that the sexual anatomy of humans and animals doesn't mix well. There is a real issue of a male penis doing damage to an animal.

First of all, if the parts fit, why wouldn't it be okay? A vibrator fits into a woman, is there a moral issue there? On the previous page, in this post to be precise, I argued that the only immorality comes from forcing the animal or causing harm. Now, granted, if the parts don't fit, then it can cause harm to the animal, and that would be immoral. But if the parts DO fit and no harm is caused to either party, is it still immoral? if so, why? And why do you assume that it's only a male human sticking his package into a female animal? Even apart from the fact that some of the largest species of dog are capable of taking a human male (have you seen the size of some male dogs?), what about a human female doing it with a male dog? You can't use one type of beastiality (human male to animal female) to declare all types of beastiality to be wrong. Only the type you used. And if you are going to cite an example of human male to animal female where the Human male is too alrge for the animal female, then yes, I agree that it is wrong. not because it's an animal, but because it harms the female. A human male with a human female would be wrong for the same reasons if the human female is too small (as unlikely as that may be).

I can assure you that a male animal will not like being sodomized and the vast majority of female dogs cannot accomodate a human male's penis. Just ask Pee Wee Herman. Hehe, just kidding.

Kidding yes, because I have heard stories of some male dogs who do like it. And again you are assuming that the only people who would be interested in this are male. I've read several "how-to" guides about this on the net, and the vast majority of them are written by FEMALES with the assumption that it is the FEMALE who is having sex with an animal.

Also, you seem to assume that the only kind of sex one can participate in with an animal is penetrative genital to genital sex. There is also oral sex and fingering the animal. Why do you discount this? Again, you seem to be using one type of beastiality to condemn ALL types of beastiality.

For me personally, having sex with an animal would never be morally right. I haven't tired of having sex with humans to the point that a slobbery animal is very appealing. Besides, did anyone read the diseases that can be transmitted through sex with animals that I posted awhile back? Last time I checked condoms were not made for dogs.

And it's fine if sex with animals isn't the thing for you. but that doesn't mean that anyone else who does it is immoral.

Now you seem to be with the assumption that it's the male dog inserting his penis into the Human. Shame you didn't do this earlier, would have resulted in a post that was much less biased. Also, if the human woman was really set on it, they do make a female condom, and I see no reason why this wouldn't be effective. And anyway, why wouldn't a normal condom fit a dog? You seen them inflate a condom? They are incredibly stretchy...

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Tiberius,

If Australia ever needs a knowledgeable spokesperson to advocate the wonders of beastiality....I would vote for you in a New York minute! ;)

First of all, from the get go I have meant to imply that this "immorality" I am clammering on about is in regards to myself and myself only. I thought I made that clear. I have no right to dictate what another person does sexually is moral or immoral...unless it involves my children.

It would be immoral for me because I simply see this act as wrong and unnatural and an act I would have to lie about. Plus, I have absolutely no desire to "finger" some female/male dog. PLEASE.

I enjoy a little more intellectual stimulation during sex. The grunts from a salivating dog simply would not turn me on like the heated, creative words coming from a man. Besides, a dog's body does nothing for me. ;)

Yerda

Veteran Member
Buttercup said:
You are really stretching it out there aren't you?
Aye, but all in the good name of Pointless Debate on Weird Subjects.

Buttercup said:
For me personally, having sex with an animal would never be morally right.
OK. I don't think that is necessarily immoral, but to be honest if I saw someone having sex with an animal I'd report them to the RSPCA.

Tiberius

Buttercup said:
Tiberius,

If Australia ever needs a knowledgeable spokesperson to advocate the wonders of beastiality....I would vote for you in a New York minute! ;)

Cheers! :D

First of all, from the get go I have meant to imply that this "immorality" I am clammering on about is in regards to myself and myself only. I thought I made that clear. I have no right to dictate what another person does sexually is moral or immoral...unless it involves my children.

I agree completely.

Tiberius

Just re-reading the thread and saw this back on page 8....

Katzpur said:
It's wrong. Animals deserve better.

So, Humans are second best now? So if I meet a girl and go to bed with her, am I settling for second best? This sounds like you are encouraging people to have sex with animals, as they are apparently better than humans!

astarath

my morals are based on my faith, my faith says that it is sinful and sexually immoral to have sex with animals

Tiberius

Buttercup said:
Tiberius,

Would I be cheating on my husband if I had sex with my neighbor's Labrador? :p

Depends. Have you discussed it with your husband and/or labrador?

In any case, when does it become cheating? is it cheating if you use a toy? is it cheating when you use something that is alive? is it okay if the dog licks you only? That's a moral issue, and it's something I can't decide. You have to decide what's cheating for you. Although I suggest you speak to yopur hubby about it too, because he might think it is cheating even if you don't.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Tiberius said:
Depends. Have you discussed it with your husband and/or labrador?

In any case, when does it become cheating? is it cheating if you use a toy? is it cheating when you use something that is alive? is it okay if the dog licks you only? That's a moral issue, and it's something I can't decide. You have to decide what's cheating for you. Although I suggest you speak to yopur hubby about it too, because he might think it is cheating even if you don't.

It was mostly a silly question. I would consider it cheating. Not that I would be as angry to find him in bed with a Labrador as I would a woman however. I think cheating is when you have any kind of sexual contact with another living thing.

Prometheus

Semper Perconctor
None of the options align with my view, but the second one is the closest. As long is there is consent and the consent of the animal can actually be proven, then I see no problem with it. Though whether they are in a loving, caring relationship has nothing to do with it.

Isabella Lecour

What about if your puppy kisses him?

(hypothetically and with humor)
That's defiantly cheating!! Can you see the jealousy flashing from her eyes as he gives the puppy loads of affection?

What happens when resentment builds up because he's paying more attention to the puppy than you? You'll burn his dinner?

At that point maybe dogs are not woman's best friend but maybe they could be. lol

VanCrackin

The Freshmaker
I can't believe I missed this thread. :(

I think the difference between humans and animals is that humans have been studied and are widely known as the only species to have sex purely for pleasure and not procreation. (Besides Dolphins. They do that do.)

So beastality is only ok if it is done with a dolphin!
Good luck figuring how to do that out!

...[Insert terrible joke about blowhole here]...