• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Iranian Financial Meltdown Beginning

Pastadamus

Your point is? I think the Iranians prefer the apostasy law and they are not punished for there sexual identity only sexual behavior these are all internal policies. Lets talk about America's foreign policy or make a new thread..

It doesn't matter if people "prefer" it. Apostasy laws are morally wrong and go against the UN Declaration of Human Rights. During World War II, most German people didn't think that what their government was doing was wrong but it still was.

And they are punished for sexual identity. "Behavior" is just an excuse.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

In Canada, we not only can talk about the Holocaust, we even allow for some dissent from the generally accepted historical record. Likewise, we teach about the Holocaust in our schools. And no, people do not get assassinated for speaking their minds, though we do have "Hate Speech" laws. If people speak their minds, but go too far, targeting a given group, like Muslims, for example, they can and quite rightly will be prosecuted.
Rightly prosecuted for going to far with free speech about a group?
Pbbtbtbtbttt! We Americastanians can & do go too far.
If anyone ever makes a musical comedy about "The Holocaust", it would happen here.

F0uad

It doesn't matter if people "prefer" it. Apostasy laws are morally wrong and go against the UN Declaration of Human Rights. During World War II, most German people didn't think that what their government was doing was wrong but it still was.
Well Iran never signed the treaty and there are several other countries that did not also. Since we are talking about America's foreign policies i can name several that are against the UN Declaration of Human rights. These are internal policies these parties are elected by the majority of people so if you are in favor of democracy you have to respect there choice.

And they are punished for sexual identity. "Behavior" is just an excuse.
Its hard for you to understand this if you have a different background and as i said earlier i don't see how this is relevant to the Topic.

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
In the name of Allah

undoubtedly some especial rules preside over each country
In Iran like any other country books that are against the constitution won't be taught at schools
press are free as long as they are not harming the profit of the whole country
now may I raise a question? can you talk about Holocaust in your country?surely not
you 'll be assassinated right away
Iran has never started a war.Iran iust defended itself and will defend itself against any attack
if you don't want to believe in this,I have nothing more to say
because as I said you are pretending to be sleeping

I pray the words you speak are true. If you build a nuclear bomb or dirty bomb and it finds it's way to Israel or the U.S.A. perhaps it is you that are pretending to be sleeping.

THERE HAS TO BE A WAY WHERE WE ALL CAN LIVE ON THIS PLANET WITHOUT KILLING EACH OTHER.

I respect your prophet PBUH and I am a contractor building a Mosque in a near by town to me. I don't want to fight with you and I want to respect your right to do as you please.

Please don't take offense, but I don't believe an oil rich country needs nuclear power and the possibility of you obtaining a nuclear weapon scares the hell out of me.

One thing you said I agree with however, I respect your right to defend yourself.

Dingbat

Is there any logical reason for someone to deny the Holocaust? Either this is a red herring or antisemetism. The evidence is damning from confessions of proud Nazis to camp survivors from all around Europe with similar stories from various camps.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Is there any logical reason for someone to deny the Holocaust? Either this is a red herring or antisemetism. The evidence is damning from confessions of proud Nazis to camp survivors from all around Europe with similar stories from various camps.
Do we have an accurate translation of an official statement denying it?

h05531n

I pray the words you speak are true. If you build a nuclear bomb or dirty bomb and it finds it's way to Israel or the U.S.A. perhaps it is you that are pretending to be sleeping.

THERE HAS TO BE A WAY WHERE WE ALL CAN LIVE ON THIS PLANET WITHOUT KILLING EACH OTHER.

I respect your prophet PBUH and I am a contractor building a Mosque in a near by town to me. I don't want to fight with you and I want to respect your right to do as you please.

Please don't take offense, but I don't believe an oil rich country needs nuclear power and the possibility of you obtaining a nuclear weapon scares the hell out of me.

One thing you said I agree with however, I respect your right to defend yourself.

in the name of God

Hi
do you have any information about nuclear energy?
peaceful nuclear energy is used in medical fields and agriculture
our doctors need fuel 20 percent to produce special drugs for the patients
you don't want Iran to have nuclear energy because it is a sign of Iran's progress and you dont want this
don't you know that the U.S and Zionist regime have thousands of nuclear bobms?
don't you know that the U.S is the only country that has ever used nuclear bombs?
do you know that Iran' leader has forbidden having and producing nuclear bombs?
NO,YOU ONLY KNOW THINGS THAT THE U.S AND ZIONIST REGIME WANT YOU TO KNOW

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery

you don't want Iran to have nuclear energy because it is a sign of Iran's progress and you dont want this
don't you know that the U.S is the only country that has ever used nuclear bombs?
And you wonder why we are concerned about Iran? :help:

Exit question: Don't you think it is odd that the Iranian government pretends it needs a nuclear program when anything you could ever need is already available from outside sources? It simply cannot be cheaper to do this from scratch rather than buy it on the open market. The reality is the only reason a 3rd world country would need a nuclear program is if they wanted to build nuclear weapons. The UN sanctions are in place because you leader are not being honest... blame them, not us.

Last edited:

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
in the name of God

Hi
What you say about our news shows that inform us is true. We do not get the whole story about the situation and what we hear is biased information.

Yes, Israel has nuclear bombs but has never used them while we have used them twice back during world war two. We did learn that using them was wrong and many innocents where killed and we regret that and apologised for this.

The reason for my concern about Iran obtaining nuclear bombs some time in the future is because of what your President has said his intentions are for Israel.

You consider the U.S.A. the Great Satan and Israel the Little Satan is that true?

Would you be happy if we where all dead?

Our leadership is not perfect do you believe your leadership is correct to threaten Israel? I have seen video to this fact which is why I worry about many people dying in the future.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
For what it's worth:

I know many Jews & Iranians (ex-patriots). I have both in my family.
If they can get along with this heathen, they can get along with each other.
The trick? Decide to do it.

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
For what it's worth:

I know many Jews & Iranians (ex-patriots). I have both in my family.
If they can get along with this heathen, they can get along with each other.
The trick? Decide to do it.

I want to get along with the gentleman from Iran. If our leaders cannot work things out, perhaps the people from each nation can do better and set an example of how things should be.

Pastadamus

Hi

First please stop prefacing your posts with "in the name of..." It is quite offensive to those who may not believe in your god & quite condescending to boot.

Also despite Iran *claiming* that it doesn't want any weapons, Iran still has every intention to violate the treaty, from refusing to cooperate with inspectors, to making overt threats towards Israel.

Your own president claims that Iran's nuclear technology will be used for "the service of those who are determined to confront" the United States and Israel! Hmm. I wonder what he means by that.

Also referring to the State of Israel as a "Zionist regime" is extremely ignorant and hurtful to those who have actually suffered at the hands of real dictators, including the 75 million Iranians who are being oppressed by the mullahs in your own country.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
Pastadamus, could you please chill long enough for the rest of us to have a civil dialog with this gentleman from Iran?

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
There are vast cultural differences that are not going to be resolved until we can at least establish civil communication first. This is my only point.

We are fortunate to be a world forum and hear from the Iranian people first hand. Lets not slam that doorway between us.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Site Manager
Is not this Abuse?
Meaning in English:
Death to Dictator
Death to the Islamic Republic

Like when your fellow Iranians chant "Death to America" and "Death to Israel". I'm sure that the fellow above did not mean it literally. I'm sure they meant it as mild disapproval - just like Iranians mean it when they say the things they do... :flirt: