• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Iran just begin it's revenge,by drones,missiles

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
No, if Israel hadn't stolen their land and pushed them into military occupied prisons where they slaughter them with impunity, this wouldn't be happening. The Palestinians have tried peaceful demonstration and outreach, and get slaughtered by the Israelis, anyway.

You're just making excuses and victim blaming. History will judge you badly.
Incidentally , did you even read the wiki?

Here's a snippet....

Most of the demonstrators demonstrated peacefully far from the border fence. Peter Cammack, a fellow with the Middle East Program at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, argued that the march indicated a new trend in Palestinian society and Hamas, with a shift away from violence towards non-violent forms of protest.[23] Nevertheless, groups consisting mainly of young men approached the fence and committed acts of violence directed towards the Israeli side.[24][25][26] Israeli officials said the demonstrations were used by Hamas as cover for launching attacks against Israel.[27]

Aa expected. The Palestinians started the violence by attacking Israelis first and Israel responded.

Sound familiar?

History will judge me well

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
At least stick to the topic of the thread and quit trying to twist it around to promote a pet hatred.
shutterstock_542644177.jpg

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
All one has to do is note if those missiles hadn't been fired by the thousands into Israel from Palestinian, none of this would be happening right now.
Don't you know the main reason that hamas fired missiles?,because Israel seized Gaza for more than 10 years.
The fact, what actually happening to Palestinians,just happen for one reason, they are non-jews.
Btw
Yesterday Iran just pissed on Israel, nothing happen, right now. Because it's Iran not group of fighters.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
You obviously didn't watch your own video. After 3 weeks of fighting, both sides claimed victory, but nobody had won anything. In 1978, at Camp David (U.S. Presidential retreat) Egypt fully recognized Israel in return for Israel giving back Sinai -- which Israel didn't want in the first place, and only held onto until Egypt promised, in the Camp David Accords, to leave unarmed, so that Israel had a buffer. It was the first time an Arab nation recognized Israel as a state -- and as a result, Egypt contained to retreat from Russian influence and is now on better terms with the west.
It's known that Egypt win war, back Sinai in 1973.
Yes, Signing the agreement of peace came later.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Netanyahu and his government of violent extremists need to be removed from power before they cause even more war and death in the region. Attacking a sovereign state's consulate on the soil of another sovereign state is a grossly reckless and provocative action, and when a country does that after massacring over 30,000 people, injuring more than double that number, and besieging a population to the point of putting them on the brink of a famine, it is acting with blatant disregard for regional stability and human life.

Netanyahu and his band of extremists deserve to be sent to the Hague and live the rest of their lives behind bars. I also regard the Iranian regime as criminal and murderous (for various reasons, including its treatment of Iranians who oppose it and its support for Assad's crimes in Syria), but that doesn't excuse any of the IDF's actions toward civilians or its attack on a consulate, with irresponsible disregard for the risk of regional escalation.

libre

Skylark
Worse? Girls could go to school when we were there. Now they can’t. You have a funny idea of what “worse” means.
You may want to reread the poster you are replying to.

I believe he is arguing that Afghanistan is worse today than it was before the Americans invaded.

libre

Skylark
As an aside, let's not pretend that the US didn't fund the Islamists which kicked girls and women out of schools in the first place.
They were never on a feminist mission, that was just an easy way to claim the moral highground in 2001 while they did all sorts of crimes.

Last edited:

David1967

Premium Member
As an aside, let's not pretend that the US didn't fund the Islamists which lead kicked girls and women out of schools in the first place.
They were never on a feminist mission, that was just an easy way to claim the moral highground in 2001 while they did all sorts of crimes.
Yes. The US began funding them during the Russian occupation of Afghanistan as a way to harrass the Russian forces there.

Watchmen

Premium Member
You may want to reread the poster you are replying to.

I believe he is arguing that Afghanistan is worse today than it was before the Americans invaded.
No. He said we left Afghanistan off worse than before.

Laniakea

Not of this world
Netanyahu and his government of violent extremists need to be removed from power before they cause even more war and death in the region. Attacking a sovereign state's consulate on the soil of another sovereign state is a grossly reckless and provocative action, and when a country does that after massacring over 30,000 people, injuring more than double that number, and besieging a population to the point of putting them on the brink of a famine, it is acting with blatant disregard for regional stability and human life.

Netanyahu and his band of extremists deserve to be sent to the Hague and live the rest of their lives behind bars. I also regard the Iranian regime as criminal and murderous (for various reasons, including its treatment of Iranians who oppose it and its support for Assad's crimes in Syria), but that doesn't excuse any of the IDF's actions toward civilians or its attack on a consulate, with irresponsible disregard for the risk of regional escalation.
If Iran wasn't attacking Israel through its proxies (Hezbollah, Hamas, Houthis, etc.), Israel wouldn't have needed to do anything against Iran, which has been threatening to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth once they build their first nuke.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If Iran wasn't attacking Israel through its proxies (Hezbollah, Hamas, Houthis, etc.), Israel wouldn't have needed to do anything against Iran, which has been threatening to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth once they build their first nuke.
Unsupported.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
I bet if they are jews you will call that genocide.
You would lose that bet.

Hamas violated a truce to perpetrate a vicious and brazen pogrom on noncombatants, a pogrom laced with acts of sexual violence and barbaric blood-letting.

Since then, Iranian proxies have persistently lobbed projectiles into the North of Israel, and yesterday Iran, supported by those proxies, have attacked the Israeli population with (according to CNN) roughly 170 drones, 120 ballistic missiles, and 30 cruise missiles.

Meanwhile, Israeli hostages are held in Gaza and the International Committee of the Red Cross has been denied access to them.

Israeli Jews are being intentionally and systematically targeted. Contrary to your claim, I do not characterize this as "genocide."

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I wish every Muslim scholar that constantly yaps about the Dajjal and preparing for end times of the Dajjal coming instead of practical solutions for justice and improving the status quo end up it in the bottom of hell.
Adnan Ibrahim did explain, these stories nothing to do with islam, never mentioned in Qur'an. Just some suspicious hadiths copy/paste from bible.
There is no dajjal will come or Messiah return/come.
I believe Allah won't send again Jesus pubh, his mission is done.

libre

Skylark
No. He said we left Afghanistan off worse than before.
Right.

The state of affairs that the US left behind lead to the Taliban taking over with more firepower and hegemony than they had initially.
That is what the United States 'left'. They knew very well that the puppet government would fall without the US military.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
You would lose that bet.

Hamas violated a truce to perpetrate a vicious and brazen pogrom on noncombatants, a pogrom laced with acts of sexual violence and barbaric blood-letting.

Since then, Iranian proxies have persistently lobbed projectiles into the North of Israel, and yesterday Iran, supported by those proxies, have attacked the Israeli population with (according to CNN) roughly 170 drones, 120 ballistic missiles, and 30 cruise missiles.

Meanwhile, Israeli hostages are held in Gaza and the International Committee of the Red Cross has been denied access to them.

Israeli Jews are being intentionally and systematically targeted. Contrary to your claim, I do not characterize this as "genocide."
I bet again you will lose the bet in first 10000 jews killed. You certain consider genocide and ethnic clean,toward jews.
I can't talk instead of you, but i know how you will respond.