1. Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Interested in your paranormal or supernatural experience(s)

Discussion in 'Paranormal Discussion Only' started by Iwuz Madenew, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Iwuz Madenew

Iwuz Madenew Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Religion:
    Christian
    Thanks for the links. I've researched demons before but still found the "Who are demons" link interesting. I have heard other takes on what demons are, though. That JW site claims that demons are the disembodied spirits of fallen angels that manifested as humans prior to the great flood. While I think that's possible, I also think it's possible that demons are spirits of the Nephilim (which were the product of the fallen angels "mingling" with human women). Have you heard that theory about demons, too?
    Also, are you a JW?

2. Hockeycowboy

Hockeycowboy Well-Known Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +2,727
    Religion:
    Christian
    You’re welcome.

Actually, the “sons of God” in Genesis 6:1-4 just materialized into human bodies, like the 3 angels also did that visited Abraham, in Genesis 18. (You know, they ate and drank w/ Abraham, too! Awesome abilities!)
    But when Jehovah God brought the Flood, which I do believe in, they just dematerialized...they had to leave their “wives” and children (Nephilim) behind, who died in the Flood. They didn’t, though, but apparently Jehovah has restrained them from materializing anymore. That’s why when they appear, they are apparitions. Fuzzy looking? Or see-through?

Someday, we’ll be able to understand how their energy forms allowed them to become physical...hasn’t science determined that matter & energy are basically opposite sides of the same coin, so to speak? They (the demons) will be “abyssed” for 1,000 years by then, but maybe us humans will have interaction with the faithful angels? We’ll have to wait and see.

Yes, I am.

Take care, my cousin.

3. Iwuz Madenew

Iwuz Madenew Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Religion:
    Christian
    The Nephilim (giants) somehow returned after the flood, which causes me to wonder if some fallen angels were able to materialize, again.

Attached Files:

4. Whippet

Whippet Member

Ratings:
    +59
    Religion:
    Not sure
    Objects travelling at unfeasibly high speed in the night sky, and making impossibly sharp changes of trajectory. I mean impossible for man-made objects like planes and satellites, which move in particular ways.

#24 Whippet, Jul 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Nowhere Man

Nowhere Man Bompu Zen Man with a little bit of Bushido.

Ratings:
    +8,122
    Religion:
    Zen Buddhism
    Actually I think it was psychosis. The Doll freaked me out so much I just thought it was creeply evil where I had worked myself up to such a frenzy, that I convinced myself the eye just had blinked at me because I decided to 'confront' it.

It wasn't a small doll either , it was a fairly large one that would have even freaked out Annabelle.

• Like Like x 1
  6. rocala

rocala Active Member

Ratings:
    +384
    Religion:
    Buddhism / Druidry
    This was discussed here a few years ago. It is worth reading I think.

UFO hypotheses