• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Insult The Poster Before You!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Is so addlebrained and confused he has no idea what thread he is even posting in anymore

Wu Wei

Doesn't know the difference between a false accusation and an insult...but I guess you have to cut him some slack....he does have the IQ of a chipmunk after all

Wu Wei

And both are smarter than a dirty PJ wearin', balloon sword wielding, faux ninjer

Wu Wei

Has potential to be a good ninja.... stealthy, able to fight, hard to see, has black PJs, very skilled at wearing a mask....except for one thing....you can smell him a mile way...that is how they find him...every single time

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
He's a bear.

No, wait...that's too insulting.
He's a dangerous stinky woodland creature who is a waste of air.

Wu Wei

He's a Scot

No, wait...that's too insulting.
He's a fetid witless drunkard who is a waste of...well....everything

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Wirey only you could draw me back into this festering sinkhole of a thread. Otherwise it would become some kind of Wirey Cherub World Thread. Somebody's got to uphold standards of humor and somewhat interesting posts.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Sells ninja services door to door. Ding dong. Hello, sir. I am a humble local ninja looking for employment worthy of my assassinry skills. I also do odd jobs like back rubs, sing, do yardwork, walk pets or you name it. I am also very hungry and would appreciate some tofu, rice or some nice leftovers whatever you have in the kitchen is fine.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
He really wanted to meet his idol, Jeff Bezos.
So he wrote Jeff a letter, expressing this wish.
Alas, the multi-billionaire was inconsolably
offended by the misspelling of his name as "Bozos".