• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

India Says There Is Evidence That China Is Backing Muslim Terrorists

It was the Home Ministry that told the tribunal of the Chinese hand behind NSCN-K activities. According to The Hindu, the Ministry said that Chinese urged various northeastern groups to meet in April 2015 in Myanmar.

In fact, NSCN-K has set up many camps across Myanmar. The group alone has a cadre strength of 700-800 militants and is also supported by various smaller terrorist outfits in the northeast.

China is one of the biggest backers of terrorism in the world today. From ISIS to Hezbollah, to even white separatist groups in the USA, there is not a single terrorist outfit which does not have a direct or indirect link to the PRC.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery

China is one of the biggest backers of terrorism in the world today. From ISIS to Hezbollah, to even white separatist groups in the USA, there is not a single terrorist outfit which does not have a direct or indirect link to the PRC.
I could just be imaging it, but I am beginning to sense an agenda here.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I don't think you like China.....:eek:
Here is a typical Chinese child plotting evil.....
th

Does the propaganda never end from you??
Propaganda?
It's not like the "other" side doesn't pump out propaganda on a daily basis.

I could just be imaging it, but I am beginning to sense an agenda here.
Yes, I do have an agenda. It's to promote awareness of China's aggression towards its Asian neighbors and the rest of the world.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
While I wouldn't put China past that, I would think Russia would arguably have more motive to see that arms would fall into the "right" hands. Maybe even our own Goverment if they see a means to an end.

Who can tell?

Profit?

Control?

I would first ask, as to just what it is that China would get out of it in return?

GoodbyeDave

Considering the trouble the Chinese have with Muslim terrorists at home, I hardly think they'd be keen on them abroad. But what do I know? After all, the USA support a group in Syria called the Army of Islam, who want to expel all non-Muslims from the country.Of course, one hopes that the Chinese government are better educated than the US one, not being elected by a bunch of plebs!

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Considering the trouble the Chinese have with Muslim terrorists at home, I hardly think they'd be keen on them abroad. But what do I know? After all, the USA support a group in Syria called the Army of Islam, who want to expel all non-Muslims from the country.Of course, one hopes that the Chinese government are better educated than the US one, not being elected by a bunch of plebs!

Can you cite a source where the US supports the AofI?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I'm pretty sure that American white separatists are having nothing to do with the Chinese. I'm also pretty sure the environmental and animal extremists groups are aligned or affiliated with China in any way. I don't see many Left-wing radicals taking their support either.