• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

In your Hand (in your forehead)

divine lover

Revelation 13 KJV;
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

It is evocative, the part about the image speaking sounds like television or the internet, reminds me of 1984 with the screens in everyone's home that the powers that be can see through, and if they don't watch it they will be killed. Who knows what may happen in the future if we have modern tech combined with a fascist or communist worldwide dictatorship.

Last edited:

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Revelation 13 KJV;
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
thanks for the scripture quote

Daisies4me

just read a news bit about microchips for employees

yep.....go to work
open the door
clock in
buy stuff

all by the chip embedded in your hand

I made note in the title .....your forehead
because it reminds me of scripture

and dealing with the mark of the beast

let's go for it!!!!!!!!

(not me though....good old fashion money is nasty enough already)

quote How is the mark of the beast placed on someone’s right hand or forehead? (Revelation 13:16) Regarding his commands to the nation of Israel, God said: “Bind them as a reminder on your hand, and they should be like a headband on your forehead.” (Deuteronomy 11:18) This meant, not that the Israelites were to mark their literal hands and foreheads, but that God’s words would guide all their actions and thoughts. Likewise, rather than being something literal such as a 666 tattoo, the mark of the beast symbolically identifies those who let the political system rule their lives. Those with the mark of the beast place themselves in opposition to God.—Revelation 14:9, 10; 19:19-21. ~~courtesy of www.jw.org

Daisies4me

This assumes you have knowledge of what the Mark of the Beast is. I doubt that, but don't take it personally. I doubt anyone does.
quote~
According to the last book in the Bible, 666 is the number, or name, of the wild beast with seven heads and ten horns that comes out of the sea. (Revelation 13:1, 17, 18) This beast is a symbol of the worldwide political system, which rules over “every tribe and people and tongue and nation.” (Revelation 13:7) The name 666 identifies the political system as a gross failure in God’s sight. How?

More than a label. Names given by God have meaning. For example, God gave the man Abram, which means “Father Is High (Exalted),” the name Abraham, which means “Father of a Crowd (Multitude),” when God promised that He would make Abraham “a father of many nations.” (Genesis 17:5, footnotes) Likewise, God named the beast 666 as a symbol of its defining attributes.

The number six implies imperfection.Often, numbers are used as symbols in the Bible. Seven typically represents completeness or perfection. Six, being one short of seven, can denote something incomplete or flawed in God’s eyes, and it can be associated with God’s enemies.—1 Chronicles 20:6; Daniel 3:1.

Three times for emphasis. The Bible sometimes stresses a matter by stating it three times. (Revelation 4:8; 8:13) So the name 666 powerfully emphasizes that God views human political systems as gross failures. They have been unable to bring lasting peace and security—things that only God’s Kingdom will achieve.
~~excerpt from www.jw.org

Daisies4me

Interesting take. I hadn't thought of the coin with Nero's image on it.

isn't all money, paper or coin, imbedded with a political personage on it, even the money we use today? "nothing new under the sun" --as the old saying goes...

Seven headed beast

Awaited One
This is a very simple explanation when you consider how the bible was copied by scribe's for a thousand years or more.

Picture a dank room with a window or two , maybe. Each scribe's has an empty book to write the bible into and a single candle and inkwell and quill. A room full of monks, somebody always has the sniffles or a cold or otherwise sick.

As the monk reads the line and someone sneezes or coughs and the question comes up that asks "did he say wear or bear?" And that's how you're suddenly wearing something that you will ",bear".

Now, first, there are several beasts in Revelation and while this is not the seven headed beast, but it the three story tall computer that every banking transactions in the world goes through. The beast is in Brussels.

The mark of the beast is the microchip that you most likely have in your ATM card.

When you think about it as a card like that, the notion of "bear" fits perfectly.

As for in your forehead , that is how the ancients referred to memorizing. In your forehead meant "memorized".

Quite simple, really.

The irony of this passage is that the verse about "let he who has wisdo" answer this one. The biblical understanding of "wisdom" is the tree of wisdom. Enoch refers to the tree of Life which was a pomegranate. The tree of knowledge of good and evil, which was not an apple, but an acai berry that contained DMT, and the tree of wisdom which is cannabis indica. You can confirm this out you search for the Egyptians goddess of wisdom, Seshet. That is no star on her crown.

As for the mark of the beast, the Old Man says the council of nicea changed the text. Which the council did quite a lot.

So, you are not going to be stricken from the book of life if you use your ATM card. Do not fear of cosmic reprisals.

I give you my word as the true and real "prophet for the end of the Age of Man". That's how I know about this junk. I am the seven headed beast that rises from the sea. The beast that it refers to in rev13:1 is because I am a nephilim. The beast can be seen on the coat of arms of the House of David. The difference between a beast and a lion, is the number of toes on the hind foot.

You wwillnit have anything to worry about if you use the mark of the beast, I assure you.

Daisies4me

This is a very simple explanation when you consider how the bible was copied by scribe's for a thousand years or more.

Picture a dank room with a window or two , maybe. Each scribe's has an empty book to write the bible into and a single candle and inkwell and quill. A room full of monks, somebody always has the sniffles or a cold or otherwise sick.

As the monk reads the line and someone sneezes or coughs and the question comes up that asks "did he say wear or bear?" And that's how you're suddenly wearing something that you will ",bear".

Now, first, there are several beasts in Revelation and while this is not the seven headed beast, but it the three story tall computer that every banking transactions in the world goes through. The beast is in Brussels.

The mark of the beast is the microchip that you most likely have in your ATM card.

When you think about it as a card like that, the notion of "bear" fits perfectly.

As for in your forehead , that is how the ancients referred to memorizing. In your forehead meant "memorized".

Quite simple, really.

The irony of this passage is that the verse about "let he who has wisdo" answer this one. The biblical understanding of "wisdom" is the tree of wisdom. Enoch refers to the tree of Life which was a pomegranate. The tree of knowledge of good and evil, which was not an apple, but an acai berry that contained DMT, and the tree of wisdom which is cannabis indica. You can confirm this out you search for the Egyptians goddess of wisdom, Seshet. That is no star on her crown.

As for the mark of the beast, the Old Man says the council of nicea changed the text. Which the council did quite a lot.

So, you are not going to be stricken from the book of life if you use your ATM card. Do not fear of cosmic reprisals.

I give you my word as the true and real "prophet for the end of the Age of Man". That's how I know about this junk. I am the seven headed beast that rises from the sea. The beast that it refers to in rev13:1 is because I am a nephilim. The beast can be seen on the coat of arms of the House of David. The difference between a beast and a lion, is the number of toes on the hind foot.

You wwillnit have anything to worry about if you use the mark of the beast, I assure you.

wow. LOL

Thief

Rogue Theologian
let's try....
Do not conform to this world. Be transformed by it
(written somewhere)

and with a chip in your hand and the number in your head
have you not conformed?

minorwork

Destroyer of Worlds
Premium Member

yep.....go to work
open the door
clock in
buy stuff

and dealing with the mark of the beast

let's go for it!!!!!!!!

(not me though....good old fashion money is nasty enough already)
You memorize a PIN, you have been marked as a system (Babylon) user.

Daisies4me

let's try....
Do not conform to this world. Be transformed by it
(written somewhere)

and with a chip in your hand and the number in your head
have you not conformed?
(quote)
I do understand the dilemma that so many false teachings have resulted in. Almost anything someone wants to believe, can usually be found with someone who will agree, no matter how outlandish it may be, sadly. sometimes people just like to hear themselves talk, or like to impress others with what they think they know. sigh.
now, something that you stated here may need to be distinguished for this and other conversations, so as to have one less confusion abounding.
When the Bible uses the term 'world', more often than not, that applies to the human society that resides upon the earth. for example, when we read about the destruction of 'the world', it does not mean the planet earth. It means the people who rule, or live on the earth.
let's look at an example of this: John 3:16. was it the literal earth that God loves so much, that He would send His firstborn Son to provide a Ransom to save it from destruction? why, He could have just zapped the entire planet earth, and started over again, couldn't He? Oh, but it wasn't the literal earth, or else He would not have allowed the 'earth' to be destroyed in Noah's day, while saving Noah & his family, right? when the waters receded, it was the very same literal earth that they came out of the ark, and made an altar to give thanks to God from, wasn't it?
Notice, too, 2 Peter 3:5-7. who is to be destroyed? the world of 'ungodly men'.
hope this helps sort out some of the confusion. Best to always let Scripture interpret Scripture, imo.
(quote)

Thief

Rogue Theologian
(quote)
I do understand the dilemma that so many false teachings have resulted in. Almost anything someone wants to believe, can usually be found with someone who will agree, no matter how outlandish it may be, sadly. sometimes people just like to hear themselves talk, or like to impress others with what they think they know. sigh.
now, something that you stated here may need to be distinguished for this and other conversations, so as to have one less confusion abounding.
When the Bible uses the term 'world', more often than not, that applies to the human society that resides upon the earth. for example, when we read about the destruction of 'the world', it does not mean the planet earth. It means the people who rule, or live on the earth.
let's look at an example of this: John 3:16. was it the literal earth that God loves so much, that He would send His firstborn Son to provide a Ransom to save it from destruction? why, He could have just zapped the entire planet earth, and started over again, couldn't He? Oh, but it wasn't the literal earth, or else He would not have allowed the 'earth' to be destroyed in Noah's day, while saving Noah & his family, right? when the waters receded, it was the very same literal earth that they came out of the ark, and made an altar to give thanks to God from, wasn't it?
Notice, too, 2 Peter 3:5-7. who is to be destroyed? the world of 'ungodly men'.
hope this helps sort out some of the confusion. Best to always let Scripture interpret Scripture, imo.
(quote)
your opinion would have people chasing each other through written lines.....centuries old
( and they do!.......tv evangelicals make a lot of money doing it!)

do not conform to this world......as in
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you

that has been on the earth as far back a written language
carved in stone at least a thousand years before the Carpenter walked

but when He quoted that 'common' law in the face of the Pharisees.....
they sought to kill Him.....from that hour onward
( new testament)

seems the 'golden rule' flies in the face of authority

It got the Carpenter killed

Daisies4me

This assumes you have knowledge of what the Mark of the Beast is. I doubt that, but don't take it personally. I doubt anyone does.

(quote) in order to have 'the mark of the beast', wouldn't one need to know what exactly is 'the beast'? you may be surprised to find the answer to that question right in your very own copy of the Bible.
The wild beast with seven heads introduced at Revelation 13:1 represents the worldwide political system.

• It has authority, power, and a throne, which point to its being a political entity.—Revelation 13:2.

• It rules over “every tribe and people and tongue and nation,” so it is greater than a single national government.—Revelation 13:7.
    It combines features of the four beasts described in the prophecy at Daniel 7:2-8, including the appearance of a leopard, the feet of a bear, a lion’s mouth, and ten horns. The beasts in Daniel’s prophecy are identified as specific kings, or political kingdoms, that rule in succession over empires. (Daniel 7:17, 23)
  • Thus, the wild beast of Revelation chapter 13 represents a composite political organization.
  • now, how would one 'take the mark' of the global rulership of this world, and yet, remain 'no part of the world', as Jesus did?

Thief

Rogue Theologian
(quote) in order to have 'the mark of the beast', wouldn't one need to know what exactly is 'the beast'? you may be surprised to find the answer to that question right in your very own copy of the Bible.
The wild beast with seven heads introduced at Revelation 13:1 represents the worldwide political system.

• It has authority, power, and a throne, which point to its being a political entity.—Revelation 13:2.

• It rules over “every tribe and people and tongue and nation,” so it is greater than a single national government.—Revelation 13:7.
    It combines features of the four beasts described in the prophecy at Daniel 7:2-8, including the appearance of a leopard, the feet of a bear, a lion’s mouth, and ten horns. The beasts in Daniel’s prophecy are identified as specific kings, or political kingdoms, that rule in succession over empires. (Daniel 7:17, 23)
  • Thus, the wild beast of Revelation chapter 13 represents a composite political organization.
  • now, how would one 'take the mark' of the global rulership of this world, and yet, remain 'no part of the world', as Jesus did?
in brief.....the beast would that conformity to your fellow man and his methods....
and the mark of the beast is on the hand and forehead.....so to speak

I suspect a chip implanted would seal the deal

Daisies4me

in brief.....the beast would that conformity to your fellow man and his methods....
and the mark of the beast is on the hand and forehead.....so to speak

I suspect a chip implanted would seal the deal
(quote)
“You are no part of the world.”—JOHN 15:19.
Jesus expressed deep concern for the future welfare of his followers. He even prayed about the matter, saying to his Father: “I do not request that you take them out of the world, but that you watch over them because of the wicked one. They are no part of the world, just as I am no part of the world.” (John 17:15, 16)

“The world” Jesus mentioned refers to all of mankind who are alienated from God, ruled by Satan, and enslaved to the selfish, prideful spirit that emanates from him. (John 14:30; Ephesians 2:2; 1 John 5:19)
Indeed, “friendship with [that] world is enmity with God.” (James 4:4)
How, though, can all who want to remain in God’s love be in the world yet be separate from it?

by remaining loyal to God’s Kingdom under Christ and neutral in worldly politics, by resisting the spirit of the world, by being modest in our dress and grooming, by keeping our life simple, and by putting on our spiritual suit of armor.
Instead of participating in the politics of his day, Jesus focused on preaching about God’s Kingdom, the future heavenly government of which he was the prospective King. (Daniel 7:13, 14; Luke 4:43; 17:20, 21) Thus, when before Roman Governor Pontius Pilate, Jesus could say: “My Kingdom is no part of this world.” (John 18:36)
His faithful followers imitate his example by giving their loyalty to Christ and his Kingdom and by announcing that Kingdom to the world. (Matthew 24:14)
“We are ambassadors substituting for Christ,” wrote the apostle Paul. “As substitutes for Christ, we beg: ‘Become reconciled to God.’” 2 Corinthians 5:20.
Because ambassadors represent a foreign sovereign or state, they do not interfere in the internal affairs of the countries where they serve; they remain neutral. Ambassadors do, however, advocate the government of the country they represent. The same is true of Christ’s anointed followers, whose “citizenship exists in the heavens.” (Philippians 3:20)
Loyalty to Christ is not the only reason that true Christians are neutral. Unlike ancient Israel, which had a God-given land allocation, we are part of an international brotherhood. (Matthew 28:19; 1 Peter 2:9)
Thus, if we were to rally to the side of local political parties, both our freeness of speech in regard to the Kingdom message and our Christian unity would be severely compromised. (1 Corinthians 1:10)
Furthermore, during war time, we would be fighting against fellow believers, whom we are commanded to love. (John 13:34, 35; 1 John 3:10-12) With good reason, then, Jesus told his disciples to lay down the sword. And he even told them to love their enemies.—Matthew 5:44; 26:52
Have you ever considered these things before? Perhaps this is a new thought for you.

Upaava

and dealing with the mark of the beast...

May peace be with you,
The following video provides factual information about tiny RFID microchips that have already begun being inserted into people around the world. The section on this topic in the video begins at c. 1:16:10, but the preceding material is very worth watching:

Here is a biblical reference that's a prophetic warning about what the insertion of these microchips into people is ultimately leading to:

“...And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, the name of the beast or the number of its name...” (Rev. 13:16-17).

Do you wish to be controlled by the National ID cards being implemented according to the Real ID Act (has been fought by people since its proposed onset in 2008, but some states have begun implementing it) and the use of RFID chips to monitor your every action? Before answering, watch the video, appraise yourself of the facts through your own research (is posting here just a game, or are you prepared to act to protect your rights and freedoms?), and then decide.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
the rest of the film is horrifying

I am pleased to have initiated this thread leading to the video above

thank you again @Upaava

Upaava

the rest of the film is horrifying

I am pleased to have initiated this thread leading to the video above

thank you again @Upaava

May peace be with you, Thief,

Sadly, the truth of what is happening in the world IS horrifying. It requires caring people who are awakened to it, to do battle with those seeking to rule over us, we, who are the children of God.

Wake up!! Spread the word so ignorance cannot be used to keep us asleep and unable to thwart the plans of evil in the world.

Daisies4me

I think that - in your hand and forehead - means to do evil (hand) and to think evil (forehead.)

I don't think it has anything to do with implants.

(quote) I agree with you that the Biblical statement is not about literal 'implants'. It is figurative.
And if we figuratively put the word of God foremost in our minds and mentally call it to mind and apply the instructions from God in any situation, that is a part of putting on the 'suit of armor from God'. (Which is also not literal, but is figurative)
We are to respect the laws of the lands in which we reside, obeying them as long as they do not conflict with God's laws. If ordered to do something that God tells us not to, for example, then we would 'obey God as ruler rather than men'.

We are to as far as it depends on us, be peaceable with all men. We also remain neutral in world affairs, knowing that our allegiance is to the Kingdom of God, and to God's Anointed King, Jesus. which is why Jesus taught his followers to pray for 'God's Kingdom to come" at Matthew 6:9-10. We who remain 'without spot from the world', have no part in their political skirmishes and there elections , etc.
It is true when the Bible says 'you will know the truth and the truth will set you free'--God's sheep are freed from the things that people of the world are consumed with on a daily basis. The 'load' of our Lord, Jesus is 'light'. Obeying Him protects us from the uncertainty of the word's affairs.
We know what is coming, we have been forewarned, and we are not left without hope. We already know the outcome. So the doing of God's Will for us is what we are attempting to follow, just as the Israelites followed Mose thru the Red Sea. It is not the military arm of any nation that will bring true peace and security, only God's Kingdom can do that.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
(quote) I agree with you that the Biblical statement is not about literal 'implants'. It is figurative.
And if we figuratively put the word of God foremost in our minds and mentally call it to mind and apply the instructions from God in any situation, that is a part of putting on the 'suit of armor from God'. (Which is also not literal, but is figurative)
We are to respect the laws of the lands in which we reside, obeying them as long as they do not conflict with God's laws. If ordered to do something that God tells us not to, for example, then we would 'obey God as ruler rather than men'.

We are to as far as it depends on us, be peaceable with all men. We also remain neutral in world affairs, knowing that our allegiance is to the Kingdom of God, and to God's Anointed King, Jesus. which is why Jesus taught his followers to pray for 'God's Kingdom to come" at Matthew 6:9-10. We who remain 'without spot from the world', have no part in their political skirmishes and there elections , etc.
It is true when the Bible says 'you will know the truth and the truth will set you free'--God's sheep are freed from the things that people of the world are consumed with on a daily basis. The 'load' of our Lord, Jesus is 'light'. Obeying Him protects us from the uncertainty of the word's affairs.
We know what is coming, we have been forewarned, and we are not left without hope. We already know the outcome. So the doing of God's Will for us is what we are attempting to follow, just as the Israelites followed Mose thru the Red Sea. It is not the military arm of any nation that will bring true peace and security, only God's Kingdom can do that.
all of your post is figurative....

suit of armor
God's kingdom to come
without spot of the world
the yoke (load) of the Lord is light

this thread is about the physical
the tangible in hand
and the motivation of mind

the kingdom of God is not of this world

to escape the mark of the beast....you would have nothing to do with this world
and you might find yourself living as did John the Baptist