Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Access to private conversations with other members.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!
- Last Activity:
- Jun 28, 2018
- Sep 10, 2011
- Total Rating:
Destroyer of Worlds, Male, from Central Illinois
If the terrain and the map do not agree, follow the terrain. Nov 21, 2015
- minorwork was last seen:
- Jun 28, 2018
- Home Page:
- Central Illinois
- Retired coal miner now minus an esophagus.
- Eckankar, Igtheist leaning to panpsychism and Surat Shabd thought systems
Chemo, six a week apart infusions of carboplatin and taxol with 28 daily radiation beamings, then on March 5, 2018 had the esophagus removed and stomach pulled up to replace it. Now I think I understand what bariatric surgery does to make those folk lose weight. Sense of taste and appetite are new. Taste is screwy and appetite is near non-existent. From a high near 4 years ago of 409 pounds, now I'm 253 and still losing. Last time I weighed 253 I was a fetus.
- DIR Forum Access:
- Abrahamic Religion DIR
- Dharmic Religions DIR
- Left-Hand Path Religions DIR
- Neopagan or Revival Religions
- New Religious Movements DIR
- Non-Revealed Religions DIR
- Non-Theistic/Non-Religious Beliefs DIR
- Other Religious Movements and Practices DIR
- Other Revealed Religions DIR
- Pantheism-Panentheism DIR
- Syncretic Religions DIR