• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

In response to a question i was asked.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
And why it wasn't destroyed 300 years ago, 400 years ago.
Why now?
Muslims were in Afghanistan thousand years ago.
Simple question. Was it destroyed by Muslims or not? Changing the topic isn't helpful, but sure. I will be out. This is a waste of my time.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
One of th challenges is that it happened over a long period, like 600 years. The Jewish holocaust was far shorter.
Thanks for the reply. I think there is much more to it than just the long timeframe

Your article shows 100.000 killings per day, and Muslims made mountains of skulls of killed Indians
1 mountain of skulls of killed Indians by Muslims should be enough to make it in wiki-genocide list
So, it can't be the excuse of the long period of 600 years; 1 day is easy to remember/write into wiki
Maybe the Muslims have more power than we think, being able to whitewash their horrendous crime
Below quote from your link proves enough; lucky (in a sick way) that the Muslims were proud of it

These contemporary records boasted about and glorified the crimes that were committed – and the genocide of tens of millions of Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhist and Jainist, mass rapes of women and the destruction of thousands of ancient Hindu / Buddhist temples and libraries have been well documented and provide solid proof of the World’s biggest holocaust.

stvdv

But yes, modern Muslims deny their past despite overwhelming evidence. Just google 'Islamic invasions of India'. there will be a ton of proof.
These Muslims in denial, are the ones that make Islam so dangerous. Because they belie the truth.
Most of the Muslims I spoke to are in heavy denial. Hence terrorism has ground to grow.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Your article shows 100.000 killings per day, and Muslims made mountains of skulls of killed Indians
1 mountain of skulls of killed Indians by Muslims should be enough to make it in wiki-genocide list
So, it can't be the excuse of the long period of 600 years; 1 day is easy to remember/write into wiki
Maybe the Muslims have more power than we think, being able to whitewash their horrendous crime
Below quote from your link proves enough; lucky (in a sick way) that the Muslims were proud of it

Timur bragged in his journal. But you know, it's not really about history for me, it's far more about not repeating these mistakes, and hardening my ahimsa vow. Raised on a western Canada mixed farm, I saw butchering, hunting, and the like. Reading about war just hardens my resolve. The best we can do is to be an example. I didn't really get my 5 kids to practice Hinduism, just be free thinkers, but they're all vegetarians. Radical Abrahamic faiths aren't exactly a boon to this planet, but it's all just providing a place for God's dance. He also created the triple bondages of anava, karma, and maya.

Thanks for your support. The entire Muslim Hindu 'conflict' is really one-sided, in many ways. Can you imagine what would happen if India took over the control of mosques like they do our Hindu temples?

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
These Muslims in denial, are the ones that make Islam so dangerous. Because they belie the truth.
Most of the Muslims I spoke to are in heavy denial. Hence terrorism has ground to grow.
I worked with a kid who I was afraid for. I thought because he was so simple he could be radicalised. That said, I also taught and coached some wonderful kids, and dealt with great Islamic parents. (Lebanese)

stvdv

Yes there were old wars. The Tirukkural has advice to kings on war.
Thank you, I appreciate that.

Kali Yuga just started ca. 5000 years ago. I wonder if it started at its top or at its minimum.
Reading your story on Hindu holocaust bigger than Jewish holocaust it looks like we have had the top
But remembering the holocaust in 1945, even if only 30% of Hindu holocaust, we have not evolved much yet

So

IF humanity evolved so little in 1000 years
THEN I won't be surprised if soon there might be another holocaust, maybe bigger than all the previous ones. Maybe its already being prepared

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Thank you, I appreciate that.

Kali Yuga just started ca. 5000 years ago. I wonder if it started at its top or at its minimum.
Reading your story on Hindu holocaust bigger than Jewish holocaust it looks like we have had the top
But remembering the holocaust in 1945, even if only 30% of Hindu holocaust, we have not evolved much yet

So

IF humanity evolved so little in 1000 years
THEN I won't be surprised if soon there might be another holocaust, maybe bigger than all the previous ones. Maybe its already being prepared
FYI, I don't believe the timeline of the kali Yuga. I'm an agnostic on that. But yeah, war between tribes has been going on for a very long time. But then, what other planet gives us a place to work out karma so fast?

stvdv

Timur bragged in his journal. But you know, it's not really about history for me, it's far more about not repeating these mistakes, and hardening my ahimsa vow. Raised on a western Canada mixed farm, I saw butchering, hunting, and the like. Reading about war just hardens my resolve. The best we can do is to be an example. I didn't really get my 5 kids to practice Hinduism, just be free thinkers, but they're all vegetarians. Radical Abrahamic faiths aren't exactly a boon to this planet, but it's all just providing a place for God's dance. He also created the triple bondages of anava, karma, and maya.

Thanks for your support. The entire Muslim Hindu 'conflict' is really one-sided, in many ways. Can you imagine what would happen if India took over the control of mosques like they do our Hindu temples?
Thank you for the reply

Very true, we should work hard to not have this horror again. So, we should be posting on this, till it goes in through the skulls of those in denial

Very true, Muslims are very, very, very, very, very, very, very much in denial.

Can you imagine what would happen if India took over the control of mosques like they do our Hindu temples?
Oh yes, I can imagine vividly. When Wilders planned (just planned) a Muhammad drawing contest, Pakistan Muslims threatened to nuke Holland
So, when Hindus start destroying mosques, I can imagine what happens. Something worse than nuking the Netherlands
But now imagine what will happen if Mecca is nuked; I would not be surprised if it happens (karma is a bitsj)

Oh, and by the way, the Muslims did not learn 1 thing yet. Proof the 2 fresh stories below:
Pakistan PM condemns 'Islamophobic' Charlie Hebdo cartoons - France 24
Hindu Temple demolished by cops on the objection of Muslims in TN

stvdv

I worked with a kid who I was afraid for. I thought because he was so simple he could be radicalised. That said, I also taught and coached some wonderful kids, and dealt with great Islamic parents. (Lebanese)
That is true, of course there are more good Muslims than bad behaving ones.
Still, since we know there are 2000 million Muslims, even if 1% turns terrorist, that is an army of 20 million, which can cause many holocausts

So, we should keep hammering on this issue till it is solved, till all the radicalism is out of their system

Milton Platt

If this is the wrong place for this OP please move it to the correct area.

Yesterday i was asked how muslims look at other religions, and in my study i come across a good answer that inwanted to share, so that the questfrom yesterday can be answered :)

Muhammad spoke approvingly of Jews and Christians as fellow "People of the Book," and the Qur'an even allows a Muslim man to take a Jewish or Christian woman for his wife. It also expresses admiration for the Jews, in that "they know the Book as they know their own children!"

As seen in the quote above, Muslims consider the prophets of Judaism and Christianity to be true messengers of God, but hold Muhammad to be the last and greatest of these.

Although the Qur'an teaches that Jesus was born of the Virgin Mary, it rejects the divinity of Jesus. It also explicitly condemns the doctrine of the Trinity, which it interprets as consisting of God, Jesus and Mary.

So if you think muslims are against other religions it is not so :)
But then you will ask, why do muslims kill "infidels", the killing we see done by terror group claining to be muslims, can not be true muslims when they clearly use the scripture in an evil way.
There are verses in the Quran that extremists use to "approve of their action" but if we look just to the next Page or a few pages later, it clearly say those who harm others are doing evil.

I do not believe and have never believed that virtually all Muslims want to kill those who are not of their faith. the problem is that because the total head count of those who believe this particular religion is very large, so even if only a few percentages approve of violence towards others, that works out to a very large number.

This from a 2017 article. We can quibble with the exact numbers, of course, but the overarching result is the same.
Esposito and Mogahed had to concede the very disturbing fact that the “7% terrorist supporters” were exactly the number that explicitly agreed that the terror attacks of September 11 were “completely justified.” They also admitted that another 6.5% of global Muslims justified the attacks, and another 23.1% thought that they were at least somewhat “justified.”

That totals up as 36.6% of global Muslims who do not condemn the 9/11 attacks, which constitutes a milieu of hundreds of millions of people.