• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

In response to a question i was asked.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
If this is the wrong place for this OP please move it to the correct area.

Yesterday i was asked how muslims look at other religions, and in my study i come across a good answer that inwanted to share, so that the questfrom yesterday can be answered :)

Muhammad spoke approvingly of Jews and Christians as fellow "People of the Book," and the Qur'an even allows a Muslim man to take a Jewish or Christian woman for his wife. It also expresses admiration for the Jews, in that "they know the Book as they know their own children!"

As seen in the quote above, Muslims consider the prophets of Judaism and Christianity to be true messengers of God, but hold Muhammad to be the last and greatest of these.

Although the Qur'an teaches that Jesus was born of the Virgin Mary, it rejects the divinity of Jesus. It also explicitly condemns the doctrine of the Trinity, which it interprets as consisting of God, Jesus and Mary.

So if you think muslims are against other religions it is not so :)
But then you will ask, why do muslims kill "infidels", the killing we see done by terror group claining to be muslims, can not be true muslims when they clearly use the scripture in an evil way.
There are verses in the Quran that extremists use to "approve of their action" but if we look just to the next Page or a few pages later, it clearly say those who harm others are doing evil.

Dawnofhope

Non-Proselytizing Baha'i
Staff member
Premium Member
How about Baha’is? What’s the attitude of Muslims towards Baha’is?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
With all due respect...really...but there are also Hindus, Buddhists, Pagans...they are "other religions" too.
Not to mention Atheists.
In my understanding Muhammad (pbuh) spoke only about the abrahamic religions.
But yes of course there are other religions too as you mention.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
How about Baha’is? What’s the attitude of Muslims towards Baha’is?
I can only speak for my own understanding and i have nothing wrong to say about Baha’i:)
It is said that Muhammad is the last prophet, but since i read a lot about Baha'i in this forum i have no reason to say anything wrong about it.

Of course you will find muslims who will disagree with me on my understanding too.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
its fun to see how things are getting repeated here also from so many years. same old nonsense questions which were already answered.

but after rejecting the actual answer still people are continuing there farce of seeking answers.
So you have answer to every single question asked?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
go away troll and finger your vagina else where. you are just an hypocrite farce. ( and all members here are like that )
Of us two, who is the troll? You been kicked out on multiple times, but you keep coming back to mock and say things about members you do not know anything about.

So i ask again, who is the troll?

Last edited:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
that we could have understood if my thread had been survived in which your all fallacies were crushed.

but this place is fools paradise and ignorance is promoted here in the name of education.

so carry on your farce, and such rotten apples ( like you and rest of the forum members should not be given much attention in the first place )
So why are you coming back to troll and go off topic of every threads you go in to?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
im always on my topic, and it is fun to watch few idiots who speaks as if they are only intelligent and rest are all fools.

carry on your nonsense.
If i remember correctly you do not like people from the west example American or European countries.

So i guess you will keep being rude and hostile toward anyone who are not excatly like you self.
But go on, your mocking does not bother me one bit.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Yesterday i was asked how muslims look at other religions

Muhammad spoke approvingly of Jews and Christians as fellow "People of the Book,"
Qur'an even allows a Muslim man to take a Jewish or Christian woman for his wife.
It also expresses admiration for the Jews, in that "they know the Book as they know their own children!"

As seen in the quote above, Muslims consider the prophets of Judaism and Christianity to be true messengers of God, but hold Muhammad to be the last and greatest of these.
1) How can a "true" messenger of God be less then Muhammad?
2) God is "beyond" duality, do you expect "Muhammad is the greatest" to be God's truth?
3) God is "beyond" time, do you expect "Muhammad to be the last" to be God's truth?

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Yesterday i was asked how muslims look at other religions

Muhammad spoke approvingly of Jews and Christians as fellow "People of the Book,"
Qur'an even allows a Muslim man to take a Jewish or Christian woman for his wife.
It also expresses admiration for the Jews, in that "they know the Book as they know their own children!"

Although the Qur'an teaches that Jesus was born of the Virgin Mary, it rejects the divinity of Jesus.
It also explicitly condemns the doctrine of the Trinity, which it interprets as consisting of God, Jesus and Mary.
1) Do you believe God condemns the doctrine of the Trinity, while calling the prophets "true messengers of God"?