• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Important Member Questionnaire: Your RF Experience in the Last 30 Days

My RF experience in the last 30 days has been:

• Better than before that period.

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Worse than before that period.

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • The same as before that period.

Votes: 21 58.3%
  • Other (please clarify in the thread).

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Please choose the option that most accurately reflects your forum experience in the last 30 days.

Some of us on staff have been working toward reducing hostility on the forums mainly by encouraging productive posting and going down harder on hostile posting and posting that otherwise runs contrary to the forum mission as outlined in Rule 9.

Please make sure to keep discussion of individual cases of moderation to Site Feedback and to only provide feedback in this thread as explained above.

Thank you.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
A heavily moderated 'Teletubby' forum? Ewww...

Personally I think it's better than ever.

There's a lot of material out there for discussion and debate.

This is comparatively like the NFL at its most brazen. Exciting read for viewers and exciting for participants who would like to get into the game.

Of course, if you want to change it from full contact into flag football.......

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Please choose the option that most accurately reflects your forum experience in the last 30 days.

Some of us on staff have been working toward reducing hostility on the forums mainly by encouraging productive posting and going down harder on hostile posting and posting that otherwise runs contrary to the forum mission as outlined in Rule 9.

Please make sure to keep discussion of individual cases of moderation to Site Feedback and to only provide feedback in this thread as explained above.

Thank you.

It's been friendlier. Folks have at least seemed a little more open to opposing ideas.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Interesting. I have been back for some minutes after a hiatus and/but it all seems just the same to me. Thank you for asking.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
I just recently lost some very good material that will be hard for me to re-write, because I posted it in a thread that seems to have been then subsequently removed. It was a post into which I had put a great deal of thought.

Now, if I write something that I think is worth going back to, I have to copy it, and then figure out how to file it. I find that to be a nuiscance.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I'm still here and not banned or reprimanded.

I'm surprised. So all is good. So I voted better.
I am not surprised any longer that I may still post here, and I do not know why about that either, but I have my theories.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
I just recently lost some very good material that will be hard for me to re-write, because I posted it in a thread that seems to have been then subsequently removed. Now, if I write something that I think is worth going back to, I have to copy it, and then figure out how to file it. I find that to be a nuiscance.

Feel free to post in Site Feedback if you would like to request retrieval of material you posted in a deleted thread. If the material doesn't violate the rules, it should generally be no issue for staff to copy it for you.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I just recently lost some very good material that will be hard for me to re-write, because I posted it in a thread that seems to have been then subsequently removed. It was a post into which I had put a great deal of thought.

Now, if I write something that I think is worth going back to, I have to copy it, and then figure out how to file it. I find that to be a nuiscance.
White it first in Office and then copy it here.

gnomon

Just testing.

Imelda Marcos.

Trump.

Sorry if I ruined the thread.

Gnomon.

edit: Seriously the name of a stupid MTV show is not allowed?