• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm On A Mission From God!

4consideration

Premium Member
Check out This guy labeled for trolling and banned.

You know I don't have the jurisdiction for the who, when or why, or the ability to shut down these nests of vipers.
Do you have any intention of having conversations as a member of RF, or just bringing in drama from another site?

Burl

Sure, we strive for order in what would otherwise look like chaos, and what it comes down to is "who's order, yours or mine?"

4consideration

Premium Member
Sure, we strive for order in what would otherwise look like chaos, and what it comes down to is "who's order, yours or mine?"
Well, if you can use nothing but my perspective in viewing your own life, that would be quite a feat. I see no way it could possibly all come down to only your way, or mine.

If that's the way you see what it comes down to, how would you even accomplish what you are proposing?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark...and we're wearing sunglasses.
That's what I immediately thought too.

Anyway, greetings!
Have some....
th

Burl

You know I don't have the jurisdiction for the who, when or why, or the ability to shut down these nests of vipers.

Well, if you can use nothing but my perspective in viewing your own life, that would be quite a feat. I see no way it could possibly all come down to only your way, or mine.

If that's the way you see what it comes down to, how would you even accomplish what you are proposing?

I think you mislaid the thread of the convo'.

4consideration

Premium Member
I think you mislaid the thread of the convo'.
Probably so. Please help me out then. I'm not too bright.

Here's what I've got.

This thread is in the section where people usually introduce themselves to other members by starting a conversation, and members welcome them.

1. You started a thread titled "I'm on a Mission from God" nearly 12 hours ago.

2. There was no introduction -- just a couple Bible verses. Is that how you introduce yourself to people?

3. Your next post is a reference to another site, where someone was banned. Sorry, but I suspect that person was you.

4. Then, you throw in this:
Would you please tell us what you are talking about, and what this thread is supposed to be about?

Burl

We're discussing propriety of action in the context of unassigned supportive elements within the matrix wherein children play, and if we get what we give then eventually we will learn to give what we want.

Burl

It is in the testing of assumptions that reality can be discerned. An admirable pursuit wouldn't you agree?