• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm On A Mission From God!

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
By imposing order on creation we fall from grace, in my opinion.
I don't believe it is possible to fall from grace, as it were, though one can certainly temporarily forget we may exist in a state of natural grace.

Burl

Where's the fun in stasis? 'You're beautiful and loved; We'll set you on your feet and see where you go from there.'

NewGuyOnTheBlock

Cult Survivor/Fundamentalist Pentecostal Apostate
On a mission from God? Terrifying!

List of People ON Missions From God:

• David Berkowitz
  • Adolph Hitler
  • Jim Jones
  • George Bush
  • The Blues Brothers

4consideration

Premium Member
@Burl,

You may get more responses if you create a thread in a Debate or Discussion location. This location is mostly just for people to introduce themselves, so people may be hesitant to get into in-depth discussions with you here. I am.

Burl

I was referring to Islam's impossible prohibition on pork. Personally I respect the inference that "Anything goes" is too much for our sanity, hence the control we exert; However if it ends up with us at each other's throats then "Anything goes" remains the only sane alternative: as given in Mark7:19

Jesus shows you how to be true love. Most living in true love can feel pain, very alone and empty. In our society we call this a disorder cause we are so scared of true love and it is so hard to accomplish on our own. That is why he built his church to look like heaven and have statues of the saints as they are in heaven we ask them to join us in prayer to guide us on how to do as he did through his apostolic succession appointed by him. The beast like instincts accepts our desires and emotions as our way. We always fulfill our desires and allow our feelings of our body to manipulate our minds that it is true love and it becomes a false nourishment for our lives. In fact this animal instinct inside us destroys lives without any regard to anything but our own self wants. This is what Jesus teaches us is sin. Not to feel guilty about sin. But to use sin as the dirt that needs clean and as a guideline to correction. Like I believe I go to heaven if I stay as close to this path of true love