• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm new here

Selsiuss

I've come to learn more about the different religions of the world. I'll be as nice as I can and I hope I don't offend anybody. I'm particularly interested in Michael the Archangel, as well as the other Archangels, as well as Michael's opposite, Lucifer, Satan, Samael, or whatever the appropriate name is, as well as his followers.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Welcome to RF.
icon14.gif

HisChildasWell

I've come to learn more about the different religions of the world. I'll be as nice as I can and I hope I don't offend anybody. I'm particularly interested in Michael the Archangel, as well as the other Archangels, as well as Michael's opposite, Lucifer, Satan, Samael, or whatever the appropriate name is, as well as his followers.
Why??????????

Luminous

non-existential luminary
Welcome!
I take it you like mythology? you can find many threads on the subject, or make a new thread in the appropriate section. =]

blackout

Violet.

Why??????????

Because being nice and non-offensive is AT LEAST a good way to start.

(you might try it)

Welcome Selsiuss.
You might just be suprised how many viewpoints there are on just about everything.

You will find the Christian take on Satan,
much different from the (modern) Satanic understanding of Satan.

And then even within each school of thought,
there are differences of approach and opinion.
For example there is "theistic satanism" and "non-theistic satanism",
and just about every denomination of christianity has a different take on at least 100 things.

Last edited: