• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm a newcomer!

taramcd

Hey, I'm new to this site and am looking forward to gaining knowledge and wisdom from other people. Growing up I always thought of myself as a religious person but as I get older and start a family of my own I realize that I really don't know anything. I am open to hearing peoples stories and gaining information. :)

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi Taramcd; like you, I'm hoping for some of the wisdom from this wonderful forum to come my way!
Enjoy!!

johnnys4life

Pro-life Mommy
Welcome, I don't know that I will have much wisdom to impart, but stick around anyway. You might learn something from someone.

Master Vigil

Welcome!!! I'm sure you will learn alot from this place. There are alot of truely wise people here, so welcome again!!!!!

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Welcome_bears.gif
Welcome to RF.

robin3

taramcd said:
Hey, I'm new to this site and am looking forward to gaining knowledge and wisdom from other people. Growing up I always thought of myself as a religious person but as I get older and start a family of my own I realize that I really don't know anything. I am open to hearing peoples stories and gaining information. :)
and hope it works for you.:162:
welcome, some time i will tell you about it,blessed be